• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Luffy (One piece)

images

No I said that I can argue that Big Chil is more intangible than concepts. I never argued that NRG is a concept and since Big Chill can freeze him, he can freeze concepts... on here anyways.
What does NRG has anything to do with this? Anyway I think you're taking my joke way to seriously so pls chill would ya ?

Last edited:
When I said "that", it refers to the same "that" you were using before, your "that" refers to me answering that NRG is made out of radiation, which I answered based on something you asked which was irrelevant to concept manipulation.

Where's the fun in that? The others can't even ask the right questions. I'll probably prove it to you when we debate on Discord eventually.
Uh imma pass on the Discord "debate."

I use that app to talk to friends not debate over fictional characters lol. If you wanna debate here but I ain't going out my way for something like that either.

Uh imma pass on the Discord "debate."

I use that app to talk to friends not debate over fictional characters lol. If you wanna debate here but I ain't going out my way for something like that either.
Oh my bad, thought you would be in a One Piece powerscaling server or something at least.

I was thinking of doing a VC, so that's gonna be hard here. Maybe in DM's then?

It's not really a One Piece power scaling server tbh, there's the topic for stuff like that but most of the time it's just people chilling.
Uhuh, kinda like the Sonic server.
I'd be down for DM's.
Aight, pretty busy for the rest of the day, maybe tomorrow? I'll be using a different tiering system from VSBW's though (though might not matter too much for our debate). Are you available in about 18 hours?

Back