• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman:

+ Smarter to some degree

+ Gadgets could be of some help

Daredevil:

+ Vastly better natural senses to the point where sight is irrelevant

+ Precognition, even if it is very limited

Moot Points:

- Both are relatively equal in terms of skill

Verdict:

Daredevil, with exceedingly high difficulty. Precog and better senses means he is always going to see through any stealth measures Batman tries, which is very in-character. Gadgets could assist but not so much that it tips the scales in his favor, I think.

Real talk we need a Ben Affleck Daredevil profile

All up I'm not sure (I think Bats is more skilled an or physically capable but I can't remember what equipment he's got)

Batman's suit is far superior to DD's, easily takes versatility but some gadgets don't do anything in this fight, far more stamina, arguably better striking. The biggest reason I'd give him the win is that he ghosted Supes. DD has insane senses but Batman is gonna bypass it a few times, and a few times is all he would need to put Matt down.

Plus he goes for the kill in character while Matt goes for incap.

This batman goes for kill lol?

I'd assume Arkham since in that game you're pretty blatantly putting every target either in a mortal situation then in a position to BE killed.

Regardless, Batfleck has no qualms with killing people. While I'm certain I know the answer, does Batfleck get access to his Batmobile or does that count as a higher tier? Profile doesn't say.

@Mr. Bambu he goes for the kill all the time (In JL it's the same but that might change in the future DCEU)

I thnk that'd be a higher tier but don't quote me on that

Ah, sorry. My vote isn't changed by that, but that does reveal a new layer to DC's attempt to be edgy bois.

teen titans movie

"**** batman"

no we're not

Hopefully. Just saying DC is still trying to be edgy lads.

Oh yeah, at least the films seem to be getting lighter (Though I don't mind darker stories it shouldn't be outright edge)

I agree, I love darker themes but... don't make it that cheesy for gods sake.

Alright. To get back on point.

Daredevil wins for my reasons above, still.

I mean

Okay.

I have a question.

Why is Batman Wall level for a 6.3 kN feat that Mike Tyson also has and puts Composite Human on Street level for it? If 1420 lbs of force is the equivalent of getting hit by a battering ram, shouldn't Composite Human also have this mentioned in his profile?

Back