• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Well, Kuro was right in this regard. If DB were going to give Hal every green lanterns feat even statements that has no bearing to him or composite strengths but no weakness then it is only fair that Ben has his own composite form. And wasn't Spectre around half of his powers.

I think it's time we move on from this battle, it's clear that where divided on how they handled certain things, but they're things we can agree on. But it's DB so we shouldn't "argue" on this topic any longer imo.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Still think it should've been Nova vs GL though.
Even though I wouldn't exacty welcome another Marvel VS DC match so soon, but at least that one wouldn't cause as much controversy.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
ArthurCurry89 said:
2nd after Goku vs Superman most toxic comment sectio
I guess you haven't seen OPM or Undertale fanbase
Really ? Is that worse ? I thought Goku vs Superman, Thor vs Wonder Woman are most toxic on youtube now.. Also Hulk vs Doomsday is annoying

In character, would Hal have used Time Travel in a scenario that went the same as Death Battle's Ben vs Hal?

Same way as DB with Hal having AP over Alien X? No. Realistically with lower AP but speed far higher? Yeah he would have done something creative eventually, which comes down to hax.

Why wouldn't Hal have the AP advantage? (Also, am I mistaken, or does cutting off Ben's arm ignore lore about the Omnitrix protecting him or working when it's not attached or something? I thought I read something, but, could be wrong.)

Also, couldn't & wouldn't Ben have just time stopped Hal & beat him like that? My memory's terrible & I don't know either character as well as I'd have liked to. (Hence, thanks a ton for any answers given!)

Hal wouldn't have the AP advantage via consistency. Idk if cutting off Ben's arm would have the Omnitrix protecting him, but it would work due to Hal's superior speed. The Omnitrix doesn't work when not attached as you can see here.

Ben wouldn't have just time stopped if Hal kills him first, which he can do with his superior speed.

Addressing something that Ben 10 expert said in a response video to DB's Q&A: Hal's ring has nothing particularly unique to it, all the rings are practically the same and scale to one another. And at the same time the feat of surviving a retcon is what proves that the powers of the continuity before that scales to the continuity after that (to DB, at least). The comparison with Ben having everything from all continuities and universes with stuff he lost and scaling to everyone is just a false equivalence, Hal didn't have half of that.

Also forget about Thor and MCU fanbase. Extremely toxic. People says every comic is garbage when sb defeats Thor like Hulk or Phoenix etc. Seriously that why i hate such guy like Sentry, Thor, Silver Surfer or Batman because of their fanbases. Not talking about vs communities but generally they are everything, Sentry is Jesus, Thor is god of gods nobody can beat them. Silver Surfer supposedly is more powerful telepath than Martian Manhunter or Despero or X-Man, can turn your brain into Big Bang explosion etc.

That why i hate their fans.

Eficiente said:
Hal wouldn't have the AP advantage via consistency. Idk if cutting off Ben's arm would have the Omnitrix protecting him, but it would work due to Hal's superior speed. The Omnitrix doesn't work when not attached as you can see here.

Ben wouldn't have just time stopped if Hal kills him first, which he can do with his superior speed.

Addressing something that Ben 10 expert said in a response video to DB's Q&A: Hal's ring has nothing particularly unique to it, all the rings are practically the same and scale to one another. And at the same time the feat of surviving a retcon is what proves that the powers of the continuity before that scales to the continuity after that (to DB, at least). The comparison with Ben having everything from all continuities and universes with stuff he lost and scaling to everyone is just a false equivalence, Hal didn't had half of that.
The Omnitrixs failsafe speed is faster then Hal.

ArthurCurry89 said:
Also forget about Thor and MCU fanbase. Extremely toxic. People says every comic is garbage when sb defeats Thor like Hulk or Phoenix etc. Seriously that why i hate such guy like Sentry, Thor, Silver Surfer or Batman because of their fanbases. Not talking about vs communities but generally they are everything, Sentry is Jesus, Thor is god of gods nobody can beat them. Silver Surfer supposedly is more powerful telepath than Martian Manhunter or Despero or X-Man, can turn your brain into Big Bang explosion etc.

That why i hate their fans.
Sentry doesn't even have a big fanbase to begin with. What are you even saying?

Not too many people wank those characters. Yes, quite a few do, but not most of their fans. And where was Superman on your list? He's one of the most wanked superheroes in existence.

Tbh, their only reasoning for that were out-of-context feats and supporting them by saying "He was made to never be beat", even though he's been beaten a lot.

The most toxic fanbase I have ever encountered are of Hulk and Phoenix. There are some who wanks Phoenix into 'Phoenix is TOAA's aspect' level and Hulk will infinitely get stronger even though his strongest ever was seen with WBH. I mean I don't think you can get more angrier than having you wife, son and people killed and being hated and betrayed by your closest friends.

I don't know what era your living in, but I'm not seeing much wank from those two. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

I meant I have encountered in the past. There are still some especially in comicvine though. Especially WpOTC. She healed one freaking moment people still act as if she is LT level.

I have encountered way more DC wank in the past (With people calling Darkseid 1-A, and then saying Superman, Batman, and Doomsday scale.), but I haven't really seen any Phoenix wank. Though, it probably just depends,

Actually from what I gathered Spectre let himself get hurt

Unoriginal Memes Huesito88 Immortalgodd Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff

Some characters in comicbooks are more consistent and some not. Writers always neglect such guys which have high popularity.

For instance Martian Manhunter tp: I wouldn't say he is inconsistent because if u do research about neurology, how brain works etc. this wouldn't be worthy saying inconsistent. He consistently performed several times such mind haxes.

About God Sphere and "platoni concepts" Hmm Platonic being is philosopical meaning overally. True form, real true form beyond all comprehentions, practically essence ( we must read philosophy book to comprehend this ). Realm of Splash knows well platonic beings ( not saying u must agree with his power tiering and scaling but u can debate him on discord ).

Overally everything is fictional and this page is just fan made. U don't have to agree with everything on this site. Hipocrites, fanboys, downplayers are everywhere.

I don't like lowballing or highballing comparing to feats but also i hate when something is chaotic and inconsistent. ( that why i do not trait Superman, Thor and Sentry's feats seriously because they literally are walking plot devices. Kal is as powerful as plot needs him and Sentry as pure rip-off of Superman or Thor as Shazam's rip-off also ).

In all vs debates street tiers are the best guys because only skills, comprehendable to human stats forgeting all outliers like Batman God kick

Shazam and Thor are different character though. But Shazam's power comes from an old wizard and the magic word while most of Thor's power comes from an magic hammer enchanted by old wizard God.

Immortalgodd said:
Shazam and Thor are different character though. But Shazam's power comes from an old wizard and the magic word while most of Thor's power comes from an magic hammer enchanted by old wizard God.
No the hammer just amplifies his lightning he can use lightning without his hammer

Back