• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

I apologize if it is against the wiki policy to bring up other sites, but I need to say it:

Meanwhile, the OBD regulars are celebrating the verdict as if it's "accurate".

Trust me, it makes me cringe just thinking about how they're treating it. It's more like they're worshipping a "meme version" of Hal Jordan rather than the actual character.

I noticed that DB can't remain consistent about how they state the size of the DC Universe. Back in the Darkseid vs Thanos video, they used numbers for the estimate of the total real-world Universe to get Darkseid's speed:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...of_Total_Universe_-_Furthest_Point_from_Earth

In this video, however, they used the "hundreds of trillions of light-years" statement from Imperiex Wars.

You know your not slick catalyst and for the record no one in the thread actually treat the outcome as accurate we're just laughing at the asshurt from the results. And given they used pre crisis feats for Hal yeah it is accurate

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I'm trying to figure out whose asshurt here, nobodys asshurt, just disappointed.
M8 my comments refers to the comments you see on YouTube,Reddit,comicvine etc Never said you or anyone here.

I don't even know who you may be, Tipper. I simply called it as I saw it.

Also, "Accurate because it's Pre-Crisis" doesn't say much when they still had to downplay Ben, the Omnitrix and Alien X just to get the result they had in the video.

Heck, Hal needing to go back to before the fight began basically says, in a straight fight, Alien X would win (and a pair of scissors couldn't just snip the Omnitrix off Ben, so even that's false).

Catalyst75 said:
I don't even know who you may be, Tipper. I simply called it as I saw it.

Also, "Accurate because it's Pre-Crisis" doesn't say much when they still had to downplay Ben, the Omnitrix and Alien X just to get the result they had in the video.

Heck, Hal needing to go back to before the fight began basically says, in a straight fight, Alien X would win (and a pair of scissors couldn't just snip the Omnitrix off Ben, so even that's false).
Regardless On how they went about which I'm pretty sure the stated it's for for fun regarding the animation doesn't change Hal having many ways of ending alien x before the latter can do the same primarily pre crisis which they gave him.

Idk why you expect anything from DB

Tipper17 said:
Idk why you expect anything from DB
It's called expecting there to be standards to their work, that they actually put in the work for something they know a lot of people will see.

Instead, it's another victory given to DC based on faulty assumptions and incomplete portrayal of the DC character's opponent treated as "fact", something only self-aggrandizing fanboys (i.e. ego-driven and believing liking - or hating - certain characters/series makes them "better" than others who don't share their opinions) would celebrate.

Just like it was with Goku vs. Superman.

Huesito88 said:
Ok I'm curious how strong is Pre-Crisis Hal?
Scaling up to Pre-Crisis Superman (though likely weaker), and we all know how Death Battle treats their Composite Superman.

Catalyst75 said:
Huesito88 said:
Ok I'm curious how strong is Pre-Crisis Hal?
Scaling up to Pre-Crisis Superman (though likely weaker), and we all know how Death Battle treats their Composite Superman.
Hal Jordan is stronger than Superman until Superman is stronger because he's meant to be the strongest.

GodJank said:
Ok so apparently Post-Crisis Hal Jordan is just ******* casually Universal now and travels 9999 Wankillion times faster than Alien X and oneshots the entire Justice League sans Superman, who is Massive Omniscient Outerverse++++ because he's meant to be the strongest.
******* christ almighty.
Did they really say that last part?....

SuperAPM said:
Huesito88
Doctor Fate/Strange?

Darkseid?

Thanos?

Megaman.EXE?

Batman?
Superman is the strongest DB character because he's meant to always win and his power is infinitely above infinite.

Goku is the weakest character due to almost dying to a laser and taking massive damage from a rock.

SuperAPM said:
Huesito88Doctor Fate/Strange?
Darkseid?

Thanos?

Megaman.EXE?

Batman?
1.Dont know about Strange or Fate.

2. Superman beat Darkseid before (It was base though).

3. He lost to Darkseid whom lost to superman.

4. Apparentley he's the fastest character in DB history.

5. Nope, but Robert Pattinson is.

Depends on what Starlin does with the One Above All in his next "Infinity" book aka. the "Thanos is Supreme" books.

those of death battle took feats of Parallax (Hal Jordan)? because if so, it would seem understandable to me that they would have made Hal wi
after all parallax (Hal) has universal feats

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

Bastian296 said:
those of death battle took feats of Parallax (Hal Jordan)? because if so, it would seem understandable to me that they would have made Hal wi
after all parallax (Hal) has universal feats
[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]
There's no reason to use Parallax Hal because that would probably be outside help. Hal can't replicate those feats without Parallax.

Alien-X has shown Multiversal feats anyways so Universal feats and inferior hax doesn't matter.

I don't think they used Parallax. Even then disintegrating three Alien X like that is beyond him.

Does Alien X have any Multiversal feats? I only recall him having Universal feats whilst also being stated by the creators to be Multiversal or something

The only multiversal stuff Alien X has is from statements (but DB just accepts those cuz why not). Essentially a tiny piece of Celestialsapien DNA is enough to overpower something that 5-D beings couldn't even scratch. Said beings dont have anything beyond a statement for 5-D though.

SuperAPM said:
Does Alien X have any Multiversal feats? I only recall him having Universal feats whilst also being stated by the creators to be Multiversal or something
No only by a some artist on twitter never in the show they display any multiversal feats

GodJank said:
SuperAPM said:
Huesito88Doctor Fate/Strange?
Darkseid?

Thanos?

Megaman.EXE?

Batman?
Superman is the strongest DB character because he's meant to always win and his power is infinitely above infinite.
Goku is the weakest character due to almost dying to a laser and taking massive damage from a rock.
About that laser ( Plot and same goes for rock and bullet , not sure what was Toriyama thinking when he make goku taking damage from even bullets even though in Dragon Ball, kid goku was tanking bullets like the enemies are using nerf guns) and death battle freakin wanked Superman too like Outversal level , how the hell is he Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient (They never stated which version of Superman they used)

"Superman too like Outversal level , how the hell is he Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient (They never stated which version of Superman they used)"

When?

Immortalgodd said:
I don't think they used Parallax. Even then disintegrating three Alien X like that is beyond him.
parallax (hal) would lose against alien x but still give him a good fight

survived the magical and deforming attacks of the aforementioned Specter during the entire battle they had

[[1]]

[[2]]

by the way it's funny because for death battle Superman is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient but several green lanterns have swept the floor with the Kryptonian in the past including parallax (hal)

[[3]]

[[4]]

parallax (hal) would lose against alien x but still give him a good fight

survived the magical and deforming attacks of the aforementioned Specter during the entire battle they had

[[1]]

[[2]]

by the way it's funny because for death battle Superman is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient but several green lanterns have swept the floor with the Kryptonian in the past including parallax (hal)

[[3]]

[[4]]

Yeah no Parallax Hal would stomp alien x

Back