• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs DB, but its not what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrLuk2000 said:
@Bad The fail safe is irrelevant here. This is Alien X vs Towa, not BEN TENNYSON vs Towa
yes it does the OmniTrix would protect Alien x so if towa killed him the OmniTrix would just Resurrect him and than EE her

Badrimoine2019 said:
yes it does the OmniTrix would protect Alien x so if towa killed him the OmniTrix would just Resurrect him and than EE her
MrLuk2000 summarized it perfectly, I see none of this ressurection you seem so keen on spouting on his profile therefore it's irrelevant in this match. It's just Alien X not Ben here.

And again, wishing everything from existence is vague AF. It could be word-based or a special technique that takes time, we don't know. Towa corrupting him instantly is something with much more weight behind it than an ability he's never showcased even when it would be beneficial to him. He didn't use it when the multiverse was at stake and even when bloodlusted, I doubt an ability he might not even be aware of would come to his mind.

So yeah, Corruption GG

MrLuk2000 summarized it perfectly, I see none of this ressurection you seem so keen on spouting on his profile therefore it's irrelevant in this match. It's just Alien X not Ben here.

And again, wishing everything from existence is vague AF. It could be word-based or a special technique that takes time, we don't know. Towa corrupting him instantly is something with much more weight behind it than an ability he's never showcased even when it would be beneficial to him. He didn't use it when the multiverse was at stake and even when bloodlusted, I doubt an ability he might not even be aware of would come to his mind.

So yeah, Corruption GG

most of Alien x techniques are based on his thoughts, and there is also Kevin statement about they can just blink and we will be gone so Alien x think her /or blink her out of existence

I'm not making any assumptions Alien x blink her /think her out of existence according to Kevin and servantis statement unless towa is faster (and she is not)

You guys do know that X's EE is a blink of an eye, so it's kinda instantaneous, so unless Towa's Corruption is faster, she gets deleted

You know what? Screw it. I've already voted. Whatever's decided is entirely up to you.

Wirewerewolf said:
@Shubham Sonsurkar How strong was the time bomb?(Been a while since I seen the show). Also Didn't towa mind haxxed IZ?
She (or at least one of the demons) did to my knowledge but then we'll probably hear about how the pocket realm is actually outside the omniverse or something. I really want to hear the justification of how Alien X resists but oh well, not like she can't win without it.

Planck69 said:
Wirewerewolf said:
@Shubham Sonsurkar How strong was the time bomb?(Been a while since I seen the show). Also Didn't towa mind haxxed IZ?
She (or at least one of the demons) did to my knowledge but then we'll probably hear about how the pocket realm is actually outside the omniverse or something. I really want to hear the justification of how Alien X resists but oh well, not like she can't win without it.
I was referring to the time bomb that one shotted Atomic X. Didn't it wipe a entire timeline?

I'll keep it a buck. I honestly don't see AX winning as EE is (supposedly) his only wincon here. Also if he doesn't resist her mind haxxes.

time bomb EE's, Alien X has no resistance for everyone that is interested on why. Also Alien X's mind is in another dimension so you can't affect it unless you know about it.

Greenshifter said:
time bomb EE's, Alien X has no resistance for everyone that is interested on why. Also Alien X's mind is in another dimension so you can't affect it unless you know about it.
I'd like to see the scans/source on that

and it's like someone need a scan or anything to prove this lamo, you can clearly see that Alien x does have a pocket dimension inside of his body including the personalities, if towa want to mind hax Alien x she would need first more than just a multiversal range + she must know about the personalities and locate theme

Whether Towa's hax will work on AX is kinda irrelevant here, if she gets erased from existence at the start of the battle. Nearly all of AX's abilities are thought based.

Kevin even once mentioned that "they can blink and we'd be gone", so unless Towa's hax are faster than a blink (at the least), she gets erased.

Like I said, if her hax isn't faster than a blink of an eye or at the least thought based, she's getting erased.

At worst, this match ends in an incon with her getting erased and Alien X getting corrupted

Edit: It's nearly 1AM where I live. Whatever comment you write, I'll respond to it tomorrow.

ZephyrosOmega said:
In the beginning of Forge of Creation , Paradox physically travels to Serna and Bellicus' , which very much suggests that they arent actully inside Alien X' body, but inside a pocket dimension.

Plus the fact that Paradox was able to de-transform Ben simply by taking him out of the pocket dimension, proves that Ben doesnt actually transform into Alien X, all that happens is he gets teleported inside their pocket dimension. We know for a fact that Ben's body does actually transform when using any other aliens, it's not possible to simply grab him out of his alien form.

If Serena and Bellicus where simply somewhere in the universe, then Ben would have died when the Anihilaargh was detonated in the universe, which didnt happen.

So yes, Serena, Bellicus and Ben are inside another dimension when using Alien X.

Shubham Sonsurkar wrote
He only get it once

Wrong, he gets it after Universe VS Tennyson, which takes place the episode before Weapon XI. You are derailing the thread with irrelevant assumptions. The ******* OP clearly states that Ben has full control and Alien X is bloodlusted.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Doesn't mean Alien X doesn't have both of his personalities
Wherever Ben still get full control and EE towa, the end,none of towa abilities would work on him and even If Alien x died he would get Resurrected by the OmniTrix so wherever

Doorinmyhouse said:
Shubham Sonsurkar wrote
He only get it once
Wrong, he gets it after Universe VS Tennyson, which takes place the episode before Weapon XI.
You are derailing the thread with irrelevant assumptions. The ******* OP clearly states that Ben has full control and Alien X is bloodlusted.

very well

Did you guys not read the OP?

It literally says "Ben is in full control". He doesn't need to consult with them. He erases Towa from existence as soon as the battle begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back