• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs DB, but its not what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doorinmyhouse said:
when Eon turned Waybig and Jetray to dust, future Ben had to re-install them,the Omnitrix was unable to revivive them. This happens after that episode with Chromastone, so it's not like Ben didnt know about it. Chromastone turned into Diamond Head, he didnt merely regenerate, so it does have something to do with him being made of diamond.
The future Ben?? Wasn't this the Biomnitrix? Also ben didn't re-install Chromaston DNA after he got destroyed

Don't use omnitrix shenanigans in alien only matches (except maybe Chromastone but even then beats the point), only in Ben matches.

I agree, but with alien X in particular, maybe you should use the galactic gladiator if u wanna avoid that

Also y'all wait till the Omnitrix has regen at a quantum level.

Also @Door I'm not sure anymore if the Omnitrix can get durability from the CTB anymore since it's EE.

@MagicCloud Alien X doesn't resist mindhax he just "outranges" similar to Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) and the CTB targets stuff from other timelines, the Omnitrix is from another timeline regardless of who it's bonded to, besides the Omnitrix should have slipped through No Watch Ben's wrist as well if it doesn't resist EE.

not sure if this effects this thread but all of Alien X's wins are about to be evaluated and some are even about to be removed. Not too sure what happened though.

AwkguyDB said:
not sure if this effects this thread but all of Alien X's wins are about to be evaluated and some are even about to be removed. Not too sure what happened though.
what the hell you are talking about?

It's because of the pocket dimension thing. Whether or not if Alien X dies, the Pocket Dimension inside of him containing Ben and the personalities also dies. It's currently 50/50 as there are no current policies of this discussion, but I don't think it will change any of Alien X's matches iirc, all of the current Alien X matches were either in favor of Alien X or the topic of his pocket dimension was never brought up. Only in the Monika vs Alien X was it brought up.

MagicCloud6 said:
It's because of the pocket dimension thing. Whether or not if Alien X dies, the Pocket Dimension inside of him containing Ben and the personalities also dies. It's currently 50/50 as there are no current policies of this discussion, but I don't think it will change any of Alien X's matches iirc, all of the current Alien X matches were either in favor of Alien X or the topic of his pocket dimension was never brought up. Only in the Monika vs Alien X was it brought up.
And what are Monika wincons again?

Whatever the case, this seems to have been concluded. I will close this now. I assume Alien X downgrade will be discussed post Forum Move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back