• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs DB, but its not what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. A stomp is where one guy has no chance of beating the other guy. Towa here has 2 win cons and that is the massive AP Advantage and hax. This isn't a stomp. It's just that Alien X takes this handedly. If they weren't bloodlusted, then it's a stomp for Towa.

MagicCloud6 said:
Nope. A stomp is where one guy has no chance of beating the other guy. Towa here has 2 win cons and that is the massive AP Advantage and hax. This isn't a stomp. It's just that Alien X takes this handedly. If they weren't bloodlusted, then it's a stomp for Towa.
I agree about towa beating Alien x with AP advantage, but how she can beat him withe her hax?

This is absolutely a stomp. The conditions are twisted in X's favor to make it so. High Regen counters the AP gap and Towa doesn't have any hax that she can get of before being erased.

Close this.

ZephyrosOmega said:
This is absolutely a stomp. The conditions are twisted in X's favor to make it so. High Regen counters the AP gap and Towa doesn't have any hax that she can get of before being erased.

Close this.
Actually Alien X high regen has been downgraded

Badrimoine2019 said:
ZephyrosOmega said:

Close this.
Actually Alien X high regen has been downgraded
Then remove the bloodlust.

Do I really must repeat this over and over again? A wincon is a wincon, even if its OOC and/or they don't have the chance to use said ability before they get defeated.

Alien X's regen has been downgraded to Mid-High so she can one shot and bypass that regen via ki blasts.

Towa has 2 hax that can subdue Alien X and that is Mind Hax and Corruption with Corruption being questionable as the Omnitrix protects the user from being corrupted (for example, their DNA). It depends on how powerful her corruption is. If its 4D, then Corruption is a viable choice, if not then she still has Mind Hax.

She has 2 wincons here, the massive AP Advantage and Hax, but of course she instantly gets deleted as soon as the battle starts for the reasons I have stated above

And also to reiterate, Alien X being bloodlusted is the only reason why this isn't a stomp in Towa's favor. If they were in character then Ben's first choice would be Mind Hax, which gets resisted and his other 2 hax aren't viable at all. Information Manipulation is from a WoG statement that is non combat applicable and EE comes from a statement from a character in the show that Ben could one day, at some point in the future, erase everything from existence as Alien X.

Alien X being bloodlusted here doesn't make this a stomp, Alien X just takes this handidly. If X here wasn't bloodlusted, then yes it is a stomp in Towa's favor as AP Advantage and Mind Hax getting resisted and Ben would never use EE or Info Manipulation.

MagicCloud6 said:
Do I really must repeat this over and over again? A wincon is a wincon, even if its OOC and/or they don't have the chance to use said ability before they get defeated.

Alien X's regen has been downgraded to Mid-High so she can one shot and bypass that regen via ki blasts.

Towa has 2 hax that can subdue Alien X and that is Mind Hax and Corruption with Corruption being questionable as the Omnitrix protects the user from being corrupted (for example, their DNA). It depends on how powerful her corruption is. If its 4D, then Corruption is a viable choice, if not then she still has Mind Hax.

She has 2 wincons here, the massive AP Advantage and Hax, but of course she instantly gets deleted as soon as the battle starts for the reasons I have stated above

And also to reiterate, Alien X being bloodlusted is the only reason why this isn't a stomp in Towa's favor. If they were in character then Ben's first choice would be Mind Hax, which gets resisted and his other 2 hax aren't viable at all. Information Manipulation is from a WoG statement that is non combat applicable and EE comes from a statement from a character in the show that Ben could one day, at some point in the future, erase everything from existence as Alien X.

Alien X being bloodlusted here doesn't make this a stomp, Alien X just takes this handidly. If X here wasn't bloodlusted, then yes it is a stomp in Towa's favor as AP Advantage and Mind Hax getting resisted and Ben would never use EE or Info Manipulation.
Mind hax dosn't work on Alien x also wouldn't the OmniTrix Resurrect Alien x if he got destroyed? Pretty this happened in one of ben episodes so I think that not even towa AP would work on Alien x

>Mind hax dosn't work on Alien X

Show me some scans or some proof in the episode where Alien X resisted Mind Hax

>Omnitrix ressurecting Alien X when he's destroyed

Not sure how to respond to that

And secondly stop quoting large text. It heavily clogs the thread. Just retype what you want to address in bold or italics and then respond

ZephyrosOmega said:
If Alien X is bloodlusted, thought-based EE gives literally nothing for Towa to do
She still can oneshot and hax him.

MagicCloud6 said:
A wincon is a wincon, even if its OOC and/or they don't have the chance to use said ability before they get defeated.

MagicCloud6 said:
>Mind hax dosn't work on Alien X

Show me some scans or some proof in the episode where Alien X resisted Mind Hax

>Omnitrix ressurecting Alien X when he's destroyed

Not sure how to respond to that

And secondly stop quoting large text. It heavily clogs the thread. Just retype what you want to address in bold or italics and then respond
1-Mind hax dosn't work on Alien x because his personalities exist inside of a poket dimension, not only towa must have more than just a multiversal range + she must also know about the personalities and locate them.

2- in one of ben episodes vilgax completely destroyed Chromaston than the OmniTrix Resurrected him

MagicCloud6 said:
The Omnitrix never resurrected him, No Watch Be as Clockwork reversed time and undid the effects of the CTB.
No you get it wrong I wasn't talking about clockwork, I was talking about Chromaston I think it happened in Ben alien force wherever Vilgax killed Chromaston And the OmniTrix resurrected him

Whoops, I read that wrong. And yes you're right, the Omnitrix did revive him and into Diamondhead, but that was only because the Omniteix was left unscathed.

Towa is vastly superior to Alien X in 2-B and she can easily disintegrate Alien X AND the Omnitrix. The Omnitrix doesn't have 2-B durability and it'll just get vaporized alongside Alien X with a mere Ki Blast

imo bloodlusted Alien X fights tend to be kinda boring cuz its usually either EE gg alien x or EE doesn't work gg not alien x

I vote Alien X cuz EE

. if Ben could just resurrect everyone who died including himself, no enemy would be a treat to literally anyone lol. it only works on Chromastone, because he is made of diamond.

@MagicCloud6 the omnitrix no-sells the 2-B Choronosapien Timebomb, it has 2-B durability. The omnitrix is not from No Watch Ben's timeline, so it couldnt have reisted it without having at least 2-B durability.

Doorinmyhouse said:
. if Ben could just resurrect everyone who died including himself, no enemy would be a treat to literally anyone lol. it only works on Chromastone, because he is made of diamond.
what you saied now dosn't prove anything what the hell, the OmniTrix was able to revive Chromaston so it would probably work on other aliens

we already know that chromastone's biology would've allowed this. it was most likely the omnitrix that activated the otherwise surpressed trait in his dna

when Eon turned Waybig and Jetray to dust, future Ben had to re-install them,the Omnitrix was unable to revivive them. This happens after that episode with Chromastone, so it's not like Ben didnt know about it. Chromastone turned into Diamond Head, he didnt merely regenerate, so it does have something to do with him being made of diamond.

@Door

It didn't no sell the CTB. Allow me to explain. As you all know, the Omnitrix is bonded into Ben's DNA so only he can use it. No Watch Ben is also Ben, but an alternate version so he to is able to weid an Omnitrix. Right before the CTB engulfed main Ben, his Omnitrix slid off of his wrist and into No Watch Ben's wrist so now technically, Ben Prime's Omnitrix is now bonded into No Watch Ben. The CTB was programmed to anihilate all versions of Ben thoughout the Multiverse except the universe they were on. Since Ben Prime's Omnitrix was now on No Watch Ben, of course it would survive as it wasn't on Ben Prime so it didn't get destroyed.

Also, even if we ignore this fact, the Omnitrix would still get dusted as Towa is in many leagues above Alien X in terms of 2-B. The Omnitrix still gets atomized or vaporized one way or another

also, the only crystalsapien in existence just so happens to be essentially the guardian of petrosapien species (real great job he did, huh?)

Also guys can we all just drop this discussion and focus on getting this thread concluded? This matchup is getting derailed nowhere as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back