• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Tier 2-A Cosmology proposal (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a two sided canon? (i.e. is Ben 10 canon to Generator Rex, and Generator Rex canon to Ben 10? Or is it one-sided?)
Shouldn't Ben aliens scale from Rex btw? Atleast the ones that show up in the crossover...
Tier 8 normal aliens feels still oof

Clarification of the OP:

Going back to our previous thread, there are two aspects of the overall timestream: Length (Growth of Branches) and Depth (Number of Space-Time Layers).

AU5cf0K.png
In the comic, Ben states that there are millions of space-time dimensions that are like Ben's, Rex's, and the Null Void.

Holiday would say that there are theoretically infinite space-time dimensions that are like Ben's, Rex's, and the Null Void.

With Paradox and Ben 10K, they are discussing the branches and how they keep going ad infinitum (Latin, literally ‘to infinity'). Maltruant goes on to say that the overall timestream is infinite. With infinite length, the growth of branches is infinite as well. These two support the 'infinite' tweet since the universes refer to the branches.
Sure, I guess that makes sense.

I agree.

Can you explain this? Because a older CRT accepted Bens universe being infinite in size via evidence from canon and WOG.

And the question was direct as this one so I'm confused?
Canon material is fine but we don't accept tweets because the can either be loaded questions or the writer could not answer seriously and what not but if it's backed by in canon material then it's fine. Otherwise it's not.
Clarification of the OP:

Going back to our previous thread, there are two aspects of the overall timestream: Length (Growth of Branches) and Depth (Number of Space-Time Layers).

AU5cf0K.png
In the comic, Ben states that there are millions of space-time dimensions that are like Ben's, Rex's, and the Null Void.

Holiday would say that there are theoretically infinite space-time dimensions that are like Ben's, Rex's, and the Null Void.

With Paradox and Ben 10K, they are discussing the branches and how they keep going ad infinitum (Latin, literally ‘to infinity'). Maltruant goes on to say that the overall timestream is infinite. With infinite length, the growth of branches is infinite as well. These two support the 'infinite' tweet since the universes refer to the branches.
I guess this is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back