• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anodite Physiology:
Space-Time Manipulation (Gwen's Mana can open a hole between Ben's Dimension and the Null Void, as we know, opening a hole between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension, cause a ripping apart dimensional barrier. Mana can cancel move between dimensions, as Gwen did with Dagon's army, which can move and imprison people between dimensions)
Sealing (Only Anodite can sealed the people in the Mana Field, shown when Gwen and Verdona can sealed the people many times)
Immortality (Type 7) (Anodites are free spirits and he destroyed their body, so Anodites cannot die due to being spirits)
Power Nullification (Nullifies mana attacks, shown when Verdona and Sunny)
Resistance to Life Manipulation (They are unaffected by mana/life-energy attacks, shown when Verdona and Sunny)
Resistance to Physics Manipulation (Since Anodite are beings made of mana/magic, and that magic is not bound by rules, it should be not bound by rules of physics)
Alien X:
Note: Bellicus and Serena is mind of Alien X. The only way to control Alien X is to convince his minds (Bellicus and Serena).
Resistance to Energy Manipulation and Projection (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh's universal energy blast)
Resistance to Soul Destruction (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh explosion, who destroy entire universe, including souls like Ectonurites)
Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction (Can destroy all universes, including souls)
Annihilarrgh:
Life Manipulation, Creation and Reality Warping (Can created "Timestream" and all life in it)
Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Destruction (Can destroy entire Universe, including souls)
Physics Manipulation and Law Manipulation (Annihilarrgh created all the universes, including own laws of physics, and set different laws of physics for each universe)
Note: Paradox calling blue universe as the “next universe over” instead of entitling it as a parallel universe. This should be consistent from Contumelias calling the Ben's Annihilarrgh universe as “the most interesting one so far” which would conclude that they must have created multiple such universes before and possibly more after the creation of Ben's Universe.
Chronosapien Time Bomb:
Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction (Can destroy all universes/timelines, including souls)

I disagree to Mana resisting Physics, as you need to prove that extends to Physics, But this does seemingly qualify for immunity to Law Manipulation.

You need to prove that Mana has an effect on life, otherwise I disagree.

That doesn't qualify as Soul Manipulation, it just means the Annilhilarrgh can interact with and destroy souls, which is Non-Physical Interaction. You need to prove that it can for example, rip souls from beings. Likewise I disagree of Alien X resistance to it.

Everything else looks fine at a glance.

Disagree:
Spacetime manipulation. Noting here was referring to manipulation of space or time. Just dimensional travel and resistance to dimensional travel.
Soul manipulation.(There is no such thing as soud destruction)Souls are the spirits of dead beings. The Ectonurites are a species of aliens that appear as ghost with intangibility. They're not spirits or souls.
Power Nullification. Verdona's was attack reflection and Sunny's was resistance to mana manipulation. I find both of these kinda better ngl.
Reality Destruction. There isn't such a thing as reality destruction to my knowledge. Only Existance Erasure.

Agree with the rest.

I disagree to Mana resisting Physics, as you need to prove that extends to Physics, But this does seemingly qualify for immunity to Law Manipulation.
Mana/Magic can warp reality without any rules, indicating that no rules in reality can stop the mana/magic to warp reality, among these rules are law of physics (being part of the rules of reality).
You need to prove that Mana has an effect on life, otherwise I disagree.
You can clearly see that Mana has effect an characters and even life.
That doesn't qualify as Soul Manipulation, it just means the Annilhilarrgh can interact with and destroy souls, which is Non-Physical Interaction. You need to prove that it can for example, rip souls from beings. Likewise I disagree of Alien X resistance to it.
We see that Beerus got Soul Destruction because he was able to destroy souls.

Back