• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mana Manipulation:
Spatial Manipulation (Mana can cancel move between dimensions, as Gwen did with Dagon's army, which can move and imprison people between dimensions)
Space-Time Manipulation (Gwen's Mana can open a hole between Ben's Dimension and the Null Void, as we know, opening a hole between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension, cause a ripping apart dimensional barrier)
Anodite Physiology:
Sealing (Only Anodite can sealed the people in the Mana Field, shown when Verdona can sealed the people)
Immortality (Type 7) (Anodites are free spirits and he destroyed their body, so Anodites cannot die due to being spirits)
Inorganic Physiology (Type 1: Anodites are free spirits and completely made of mana, they lack DNA. )
Power Nullification (Nullifies mana attacks, shown when Sunny)
Resistance to Energy Projection (They are unaffected by mana/life-energy attacks, shown when Verdona and Sunny)
Resistance to Physics Manipulation (Since Anodite are beings made of mana/magic, and that magic is not bound by rules, it should be not bound by rules of physics)
Alien X:
Note: Bellicus and Serena is mind of Alien X. The only way to control Alien X is to convince his minds (Bellicus and Serena).
Resistance to Energy Manipulation and Projection (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh's universal energy blast)
Resistance to Soul Destruction (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh explosion, who destroy entire universe, including souls like Ectonurites)
Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction (Can destroy all universes, including souls)
Annihilarrgh:
Life Manipulation, Creation and Reality Warping (Can created "Timestream" and all life in it)
Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Destruction (Can destroy entire Universe, including souls)
Physics Manipulation and Law Manipulation (Annihilarrgh created all the universes, including own laws of physics, and set different laws of physics for each universe)
Note: Paradox calling blue universe as the “next universe over” instead of entitling it as a parallel universe. This should be consistent from Contumelias calling the Ben's Annihilarrgh universe as “the most interesting one so far” which would conclude that they must have created multiple such universes before and possibly more after the creation of Ben's Universe.
Chronosapien Time Bomb:
Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction Non-Physical Interaction (Can destroy all universes/timelines, including souls)
Anodite Gwen:
All abilities of Verdona and Sunny (It has the abilities of Anodites)
Verdona:
D'Void:
Supergenius (Created the Machine which drilled a hole between Ben's Dimension and and null void, that caused an affect on the entire Null Void)

Last edited:
I disagree to Mana resisting Physics, as you need to prove that extends to Physics, But this does seemingly qualify for immunity to Law Manipulation.

You need to prove that Mana has an effect on life, otherwise I disagree.

That doesn't qualify as Soul Manipulation, it just means the Annilhilarrgh can interact with and destroy souls, which is Non-Physical Interaction. You need to prove that it can for example, rip souls from beings. Likewise I disagree of Alien X resistance to it.

Everything else looks fine at a glance.

Disagree:
Spacetime manipulation. Noting here was referring to manipulation of space or time. Just dimensional travel and resistance to dimensional travel.
Soul manipulation.(There is no such thing as soud destruction)Souls are the spirits of dead beings. The Ectonurites are a species of aliens that appear as ghost with intangibility. They're not spirits or souls.
Power Nullification. Verdona's was attack reflection and Sunny's was resistance to mana manipulation. I find both of these kinda better ngl.
Reality Destruction. There isn't such a thing as reality destruction to my knowledge. Only Existance Erasure.

Agree with the rest.

I disagree to Mana resisting Physics, as you need to prove that extends to Physics, But this does seemingly qualify for immunity to Law Manipulation.
Mana/Magic can warp reality without any rules, indicating that no rules in reality can stop the mana/magic to warp reality, among these rules are law of physics (being part of the rules of reality).
You need to prove that Mana has an effect on life, otherwise I disagree.
You can clearly see that Mana has effect an characters and even life.
That doesn't qualify as Soul Manipulation, it just means the Annilhilarrgh can interact with and destroy souls, which is Non-Physical Interaction. You need to prove that it can for example, rip souls from beings. Likewise I disagree of Alien X resistance to it.
We see that Beerus got Soul Destruction because he was able to destroy souls.

Spacetime manipulation. Noting here was referring to manipulation of space or time. Just dimensional travel and resistance to dimensional travel.
It was pointed out that opening a portal between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension cause a ripping apart dimensional barrier. (D'Void machine was creating a portal between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension, causing a ripping apart dimensional barrier).
Power Nullification. Verdona's was attack reflection and Sunny's was resistance to mana manipulation. I find both of these kinda better ngl.
What are you saying? Verdona literally nullified mana shield and Sunny stopped mana attacks.
Soul manipulation.(There is no such thing as soud destruction)Souls are the spirits of dead beings. The Ectonurites are a species of aliens that appear as ghost with intangibility. They're not spirits or souls.
Reality Destruction. There isn't such a thing as reality destruction to my knowledge. Only Existance Erasure.
Annihilarrgh got Reality Destruction thanks to having destroyed an entire universe.

It was pointed out that opening a portal between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension cause a ripping apart dimensional barrier. (D'Void machine was creating a portal between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension, causing a ripping apart dimensional barrier).
Are the Dimensions separated by a barrier of spacetime?
What are you saying? Verdona literally nullified mana shield and Sunny stopped mana attacks.
Verdona broke thought the shield. She didn't nullify it. She did Gwen's mana ball attack. Sunny didn't nullify Gwen's attack. She tanked it in the face and had no ill affect.
Annihilarrgh got Reality Destruction thanks to having destroyed an entire universe.
The link attached to reality destruction leads to Existance Erasure.

Mana/Magic can warp reality without any rules, indicating that no rules in reality can stop the mana/magic to warp reality, among these rules are law of physics (being part of the rules of reality).
It's stated magic has no rules, that's it. Extrapolated assumptions isn't an indication.
You can clearly see that Mana has effect an characters and even life.
That isn't the evidence I'm asking for, I'm asking for Mana affecting life by default, these are specific applications that would only apply to them.

And affecting characters is just AP.
Yes, because Beerus is erasing them from existence with Hax, the Annihilarrgh Is AP.

Verdona broke thought the shield. She didn't nullify it. She did Gwen's mana ball attack. Sunny didn't nullify Gwen's attack. She tanked it in the face and had no ill affect.
I actually did it you can see that the shield is gone.
Screenshot_20240817_213924_com.google.android.youtube_edit_389606021947145.jpg

Sunny nullified mana where you could see she disappeared.

It's stated magic has no rules, that's it. Extrapolated assumptions isn't an indication.

That isn't the evidence I'm asking for, I'm asking for Mana affecting life by default, these are specific applications that would only apply to them.

And affecting characters is just AP.

Yes, because Beerus is erasing them from existence with Hax, the Annihilarrgh Is AP.
It has been agreed that Magic can warp reality with no laws or rules.
Do you mean that life must need mana to live? Or do you mean that it directly affects life? as it is accepted life manipulation for Mana Manipulation
Zeno literally got Soul Destruction which is capable of destroying everything.

It has been agreed that Magic can warp reality with no laws or rules.
Expect it isn't, whoever added that did under staff noses. Literally look at the thread, blanket agrees because no one noticed.
Do you mean that life must need mana to live? Or do you mean that it directly affects life? as it is accepted life manipulation for Mana Manipulation
I mean, does Mana affect life by default? Can someone just throw Mana at someone and have their lifeforce affected? Everytime?
Zeno literally got Soul Destruction which is capable of destroying everything.
Zeno literally again has it because of EE.

Expect it isn't, whoever added that did under staff noses. Literally look at the thread, blanket agrees because no one noticed.
Literally added to Mana page
I mean, does Mana affect life by default? Can someone just throw Mana at someone and have their lifeforce affected? Everytime?
Resistance to Energy Projection will be better.
Zeno literally again has it because of EE.
Bro 😭, he got Low 1-C thanks to destroying everything which means it's not just EE, let me remind you that Annihilarrgh got EE thanks to destroying the entire universe

Literally added to Mana page
There's no mention of law.
Resistance to Energy Projection will be better.
Yeah that's better.
Bro 😭, he got Low 1-C thanks to destroying everything which means it's not just EE, let me remind you that Annihilarrgh got EE thanks to destroying the entire universe
Because DB has a UES, so hax would scale to physicals.

The Annihilarrgh has it listed as "reality destruction" with no justification.

There's no mention of law.
He gave you the same video that I put up, plus they put up omnipotence rule clarification And they said themselves that "Magic can warp reality without any rules."
Because DB has a UES, so hax would scale to physicals.

The Annihilarrgh has it listed as "reality destruction" with no justification.
It was answered here that if a soul/ghost is completely destroyed, it will be Soul Destruction

Yes this is why they are considered as seperate space-time continuums and a timeline is considered 2-A for having infinite such dimensions
Then, yes. I agree.
I actually did it you can see that the shield is gone.
Screenshot_20240817_213924_com.google.android.youtube_edit_389606021947145.jpg

Sunny nullified mana where you could see she disappeared.

Still disagree with Verdona's shield argument as you can see the 2 broken pieces of the shield.
Didn't see the part of Sunny nullifing the attack. Agree with it.
Still disagree on Soul manipulation as the Ectonurites aren't ghost but Ghostlike aliens and Reality Destruction as it already has existence erasure.

Still disagree with Verdona's shield argument as you can see the 2 broken pieces of the shield.
Didn't see the part of Sunny nullifing the attack. Agree with it.
Verdona Anodites also transferred the power of Gwen and Sunny, so the abilities of Anodite Gwen and Sunny must be the same as the abilities of Anodites

Gwen have also Power Nullification

Last edited:
We also have Anodites which are souls in themselves.
*spirits but close enough ig.
Verdona Anodites also transferred the power of Gwen and Sunny, so the abilities of Anodite Gwen and Sunny must be the same as the abilities of Anodites

Gwen have also Power Nullification

*Limited Power Nullification. I agree with Limited Power Nullification as it's only shown to work on Mana Manipulation.

• Space-Time Manipulation (Gwen's Mana can open a hole between Ben's Dimension and the Null Void, as we know, opening a hole between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension, cause a ripping apart dimensional barrier. Mana can cancel move between dimensions, as Gwen did with Dagon's army, which can move and imprison people between dimensions)
    • Dimensional Travel.
  • Sealing (Only Anodite can sealed the people in the Mana Field, shown when Gwen and Verdona can sealed the people many times)
    • Looks more like they're just creating energy around them, which isn't sealing them away.
  • Immortality (Type 7) (Anodites are free spirits and he destroyed their body, so Anodites cannot die due to being spirits)
    • That's not how that works. Inorganic Physiology and Incorporeality maybe.
  • Power Nullification (Nullifies mana attacks, shown when Verdona and Sunny)
    • The first one, no, it's brute force. The second one seems more reasonable.
  • Resistance to Physics Manipulation (Since Anodite are beings made of mana/magic, and that magic is not bound by rules, it should be not bound by rules of physics)
    • Having no rules about use is not the same as not being bound by the rules of physics.
  • Resistance to Body Puppetry (He is beyond the control of Ben and the Omnitrix as he can never be controlled, and his transformation cannot be undone by the Omnitrix unless he does it)
    • More like Unconventional to Possession.
  • Resistance to Energy Manipulation and Projection (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh's universal energy blast) & Resistance to Soul Destruction (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh explosion, who destroy entire universe, including souls like Ectonurites)
    • This has been considered Existence Erasure and Space-Time Manipulation, so this wold be unnecessary.
  • Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction(Can destroy all universes, including souls)
    • Already has Existence Erasure, this is unnecessary.
  • Life Manipulation, Creation and Reality Warping(Can created "Timestream" and all life in it)
    • Needs a scan.
  • Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Destruction(Can destroy entire Universe, including souls)
    • Already has Existence Erasure.
  • Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction(Can destroy all universes/timelines, including souls)
    • Existence Erasure covers this.
  • Statistics Reduction (Can make Humungousaur weaken)
    • Gwen just made him de transform, not weaken him.
  • Statistics Amplification (Increased his power in fight)
    • Sure
  • Supergenius (Created the Machine which drilled a hole between Ben's Dimension and and null void, that caused an affect on the entire Null Void)
    • Already accepted as Low 2-C on his profile, so sure.

It's not only Dimensional Travel. It was pointed out that opening a portal between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension cause a ripping apart dimensional barrier. (D'Void machine was creating a portal between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension, causing a ripping apart dimensional barrier).
  • Sealing (Only Anodite can sealed the people in the Mana Field, shown when Gwen and Verdona can sealed the people many times)
    • Looks more like they're just creating energy around them, which isn't sealing them away.
Verdona has been approved to have Sealing thanks to this
They destroy their bodies so that they are just spirits made of mana.
  • Power Nullification (Nullifies mana attacks, shown when Verdona and Sunny)
    • The first one, no, it's brute force. The second one seems more reasonable.
If Sunny and Gwen have transferred all Anodite's abilities to them, Anodite should get Power Nullification because both Gwen and Sunny have shown it.
  • Resistance to Physics Manipulation (Since Anodite are beings made of mana/magic, and that magthis. not bound by rules, it should be not bound by rules of physics)
    • Having no rules about use is not the same as not being bound by the rules of physics.
It is literally agreed that Anodite have Resistance to Law Manip thanks to this. Mana/Magic can warp reality without any rules, indicating that no rules in reality can stop the mana/magic to warp reality, among these rules are law of physics (being part of the rules of reality).
  • Resistance to Energy Manipulation and Projection (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh's universal energy blast) & Resistance to Soul Destruction (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh explosion, who destroy entire universe, including souls like Ectonurites)
    • This has been considered Existence Erasure and Space-Time Manipulation, so this wold be unnecessary.
Resistance to Energy, Soul Destruction should also be added.
  1. Energy Manipulation: Annihilarghe's explosion is Annihilarrgh's universal energy blast as we see that when Feedback was stopping Annihilarrgh's explosion we clearly see that he absorbed it and directed it Maltruant, and we know that Feedback's only ability is absorb/manipulating energy
  2. Soul Destruction: You may have seen that there are ghosts that can die from Annihilarrgh like Anodite and Ectonurites, and it was said here that destroying ghosts completely like Ghost gives you Soul Destruction.
  • Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Destruction(Can destroy entire Universe, including souls)
    • Already has Existence Erasure.
  • Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction(Can destroy alluniverses/timelines, including souls)
    • Existence Erasure covers this.
Said here that destroying ghosts completely like Ghost gives you Soul Destruction.
  • Life Manipulation, Creation and Reality Warping(Can created "Timestream" and all life in it)
    • Needs a scan.
Here
You could see that Humungousaur started to weaken until he canceled the Humungousaur transformation and Ben returned to his human form.

It's not only Dimensional Travel. It was pointed out that opening a portal between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension cause a ripping apart dimensional barrier. (D'Void machine was creating a portal between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension, causing a ripping apart dimensional barrier).
That can be apart of Dimensional Travel.
Verdona has been approved to have Sealing thanks to this
Huh, I disagree with that, but fine.
They destroy their bodies so that they are just spirits made of mana.
I think when they say free spirits, they are people who are independent/uninhibited, like the definition of free spirit.
If Sunny and Gwen have transferred all Anodite's abilities to them, Anodite should get Power Nullification because both Gwen and Sunny have shown it.
Gwen only has Limited Power Nullification, and it isn't explained why.
It is literally agreed that Anodite have Resistance to Law Manip thanks to this. Mana/Magic can warp reality without any rules, indicating that no rules in reality can stop the mana/magic to warp reality, among these rules are law of physics (being part of the rules of reality).
I personally disagree with it, but fine.
Resistance to Energy, Soul Destruction should also be added.
  1. Energy Manipulation: Annihilarghe's explosion is Annihilarrgh's universal energy blast as we see that when Feedback was stopping Annihilarrgh's explosion we clearly see that he absorbed it and directed it Maltruant, and we know that Feedback's only ability is absorb/manipulating energy
  2. Soul Destruction: You may have seen that there are ghosts that can die from Annihilarrgh like Anodite and Ectonurites, and it was said here that destroying ghosts completely like Ghost gives you Soul Destruction.
Existence Erasure is superior to Soul Destruction.
Said here that destroying ghosts completely like Ghost gives you Soul Destruction.
Erasing something from existence, and destroying it are two different levels of destruction, with erasure being higher typically.
Ok, but it would just be Creation. Creation already encompasses Life Creation.
You could see that Humungousaur started to weaken until he canceled the Humungousaur transformation and Ben returned to his human form.
I would say possibly, it's vague.

Anodite Physiology:
Space-Time Manipulation (Gwen's Mana can open a hole between Ben's Dimension and the Null Void, as we know, opening a hole between the Null Void and Ben's Dimension, cause a ripping apart dimensional barrier. Mana can cancel move between dimensions, as Gwen did with Dagon's army, which can move and imprison people between dimensions)
That's Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel for ripping holes to other universes. The effect of stopping those guys who can move through dimensions would be Spatial Manipulation.
Sealing (Only Anodite can sealed the people in the Mana Field, shown when Gwen and Verdona can sealed the people many times)
This is somewhat okay I guess. As our Sealing page mentions... "Sealing is the ability to confine/place something within something else acting as a containment vessel." However it's more in line for containing them within an object, usually of smaller size as the rest of the description mentions but if they are using the forcefield to restrict their movements and contain them then I guess it's fine.
Immortality (Type 7) (Anodites are free spirits and he destroyed their body, so Anodites cannot die due to being spirits)
It states they are beings of pure energy/mana, the free spirit line to me is not to reference they are undead spirits but references how they are no longer confined to their normal physical body. "free spirit" is a phrase that doesn't always directly mean an actual spirit. I'd prefer another statement indicating they are real spirit because it's not convincing enough in my opinion.
Power Nullification (Nullifies mana attacks, shown when Verdona and Sunny)
First one is literally her just tearing through the energy shield with physical force, no mention of power nullification either. The second feat seems fine since the energy attack literally vanished on contact with her hand without impact. So while I agree with Power Nullification, it's only for the second scan.
Resistance to Energy Projection (They are unaffected by mana/life-energy attacks, shown when Verdona and Sunny)
No. The first scan she literally just blocks it and the second one she just tanks. When it comes to this, you need statements otherwise it's just a durability feat. Countless characters no sell energy attacks in fiction and we don't immediately go for resistance unless stated.
Resistance to Physics Manipulation (Since Anodite are beings made of mana/magic, and that magic is not bound by rules, it should be not bound by rules of physics)
I don't find this solid reasoning. Magic may be able to break rules but that doesn't mean physics can't be applied. However since that's accepted for Ben 10, I guess it's fine.

Alien X:
This is fine.
Resistance to Energy Manipulation and Projection (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh's universal energy blast)
No, he's not effected by the effects of the energy wave. This doesn't translate to him being resistant to energy and projection. Also resistance to Energy "Projection" isn't a thing, Projection is just a limited way of full on energy manipulation. Regardless, I disagree with this.
Resistance to Soul Destruction (Unaffected by Annihilarrgh explosion, who destroy entire universe, including souls like Ectonurites)
It's not destroying souls, it's erasing everything including souls which just gives him resistance to Existence Erasure on a spiritual level along side of a physical level. However this isn't direct soul destruction.
Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction (Can destroy all universes, including souls)
This is what we call Non-Physical Interaction. He can destroy everything but it's not direct manipulation of the soul to destroy it. So just put something like Non-Physical Interaction (Can destroy the entire universe which includes spirits).

Annihilarrgh
Life Manipulation, Creation and Reality Warping (Can created "Timestream" and all life in it)
Fine with me.
Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Destruction (Can destroy entire Universe, including souls)
As I mentioned before, you literally only need Non-Physical Interaction, Soul Destruction isn't required it's not something that directly targets souls to destroy them. Non-Physical Interaction covers it.
Physics Manipulation and Law Manipulation (Annihilarrgh created all the universes, including own laws of physics, and set different laws of physics for each universe)
Fine with me.

Chronosapien Time Bomb:
Soul Destruction and Reality Destruction (Can destroy all universes/timelines, including souls)
Same as before, Non-Physical Interaction covers this. You don't need to put Soul Destruction.

Anodite Gwen:
All abilities of Verdona and Sunny (It has the abilities of Anodites)
I'm fine with this.

Verdona:
I'm fine with this.

D'Void:
Supergenius (Created the Machine which drilled a hole between Ben's Dimension and and null void, that caused an affect on the entire Null Void)
I don't think that warrants Supergenius. I know characters who create similar stuff and I don't think they have that rating either.

That's my stance on this revision.

Regarding Alien X addition, didn't Paradox undo the transformation against Belicus and Serena will?
Wouldn't say he did it "against their will", moreso he broke a rule by being in their space and yanking Ben out of there while they threatened to set him ablaze.
Plus, they need to decide for their will to take effect sooo

Anodite Physiology:

That's Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel for ripping holes to other universes. The effect of stopping those guys who can move through dimensions would be Spatial Manipulation.
It states they are beings of pure energy/mana, the free spirit line to me is not to reference they are undead spirits but references how they are no longer confined to their normal physical body. "free spirit" is a phrase that doesn't always directly mean an actual spirit. I'd prefer another statement indicating they are real spirit because it's not convincing enough in my opinion.
I turned it into Inorganic Physiology (because more reasonable)
No. The first scan she literally just blocks it and the second one she just tanks. When it comes to this, you need statements otherwise it's just a durability feat. Countless characters no sell energy attacks in fiction and we don't immediately go for resistance unless stated.
You could see Sunny wasn't affected by mana attack (He didn't even use the Mana shield). Also MK got a Resistance to Explosion Manip, via not affected by the explosion. Verdona not affected by mana attack like D'Void

That can be apart of Dimensional Travel.
D'Void gained Space-Time Manipulation thanks to this.
Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, Reality Warping, and Space-Time Manipulation (D'Void machine was creating a hole between the universe and null void, causing a ripping apart dimensional barrier. It was to connect the both worlds)
I think when they say free spirits, they are people who are independent/uninhibited, like the definition of free spirit.
I turned it into Inorganic Physiology (because more reasonable)
Ok, but it would just be Creation. Creation already encompasses Life Creation.
Creation is on the Annihilarrgh page, but Life Manipulation and Reality Warping should be placed as they are exactly the same as the Life Manip and Reality Warping that Alien X got.

Last edited:
D'Void:

I don't think that warrants Supergenius. I know characters who create similar stuff and I don't think they have that rating either.
D'Void created Machine which warp entire dimension (Null Void), so this is Supergenius
Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for enormously diverse purposes.

In order to qualify for a Supergenius rating based on technological prowess, a character should be able to essentially warp reality in virtually any way that they wish on an at least base level infinite (High 3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well. Meaning that there should be an enormous amount of versatility combined with an infinite scale of power and preferably range.
HasIt also has a Universe level+ range which must also be Supergenius

@ActuallySpaceMan42 @LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus
I hope you give me your opinion on the rest of the CRT now after modification
Agree:
Resistance to Physics Manipulation
Physics Manipulation and Law Manipulation
Statistics Amplification
Statistics Reduction (LordGriffin1000)
likely Statistics Reduction (ActuallySpaceMan42 and DarkDragonMedeus)
Sealing
Supergenius (ActuallySpaceMan42 and DarkDragonMedeus)
Life Manipulation, Creation and Reality Warping
Power Nullification
Spatial Manipulation (LordGriffin1000)
Disagree:
Space-Time Manipulation
Resistance to Energy Projection
No comment yet:
Inorganic Physiology
Spatial Manipulation and Resistance to Body Puppetry (DarkDragonMedeus and ActuallySpaceMan42)

Back