• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Alien X being scaled to possibly cosmology because of possibly cosmology or cosmology is possibly because Alien X being scaled to possibly.
1195253217802584205.png
Yes

Oh wait, was I hallucinating when I thought I've already asked Griffin but when went to bump jus now there was nothing🗿

The fable day everyone was dreading, since I was asked twice to check this out I decided to movie this up the priority list (Yup, Y'all was way down there ). Anyway, I guess the update is fine, I didn't have an issue with it on the previous thread but again, I don't follow Tier 1 threads so while this has my support, y'all need to focus on those (staff) more knowledge on the subject because they'd provide more of a solid evaluation. But you can count me as agreeing with this for now.

The fable day everyone was dreading, since I was asked twice to check this out I decided to movie this up the priority list (Yup, Y'all was way down there ). Anyway, I guess the update is fine, I didn't have an issue with it on the previous thread but again, I don't follow Tier 1 threads so while this has my support, y'all need to focus on those (staff) more knowledge on the subject because they'd provide more of a solid evaluation. But you can count me as agreeing with this for now.
Thank you for your input Griffin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back