• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Yeah I'm getting large planet lvl K.E for pulling back Galvan B as mid end with rough calc. So it ain't gonna help humungausaur ig.
Ah but you see, this gives weight to Fourth Form Malware’s “100x stronger than before” statement since the Mechamorphs were fodder to him.

To be totally honest I would actually buy that, but it would also make base Ben Large Planet Level which is hilarious.

Ah but you see, this gives weight to Fourth Form Malware’s “100x stronger than before” statement since the Mechamorphs were fodder to him.

To be totally honest I would actually buy that, but it would also make base Ben Large Planet Level which is hilarious.
Considering 100 galvanic mechamorph did the pullback of Galvan B, it would be around (3.3719787862398126e+35/100), so planetary as individual ig.

Vilgax said it who experienced dragon's power. So reliable.
Plus Ben actually going through with it is meant to be seen as a very real possibility, so it would be kinda stupid if Ben couldn’t actually do that.

I wonder if humungausaur feat and Galvan B pullback feat can be justified together and can be used for scale, individual galvanic mechamorph feat is around 1000 times that of humungausaur.
The Humungousaur feat was in the Max Force training episode where Ben was pretending to be evil, so you could argue that the feat was done by a not all-out Ben.

The low end using our moon diameter would be = 4.2094235647019025e+34/100 = 4.2094235647019025e+32

Mid end = 3.3719787862398126e+35/100 = 3.3719787862398126e+33

For individual mechamorphs.

Last edited:
Yeah i mean, I can't do anything about it if ship is that big. When I just thaught checked it from 3 shots, all shots have me around main base size to be 70*70, although, i didn't expected if I calc with all stuff properly it'll be as big as 233*169. But it is, what it is. Boros ship size from OPM is as well as large as 100*16 ig (it's one side is smaller), but I think size being more than we think should be just happens to be a result.

Yeah i mean, I can't do anything about it if ship is that big. When I just thaught checked it from 3 shots, all shots have me around main base size to be 70*70, although, i didn't expected if I calc with all stuff properly it'll be as big as 233*169. But it is, what it is. Boros ship size from OPM is as well as large as 100*16 ig (it's one side is smaller), but I think size being more than we think should be just happens to be a result.
Wasn't there screenshots of this episode in Ben 10 wiki where Max's teams tiny spacecraft went inside that giant spaceship, can't we pixel scale both to get the size ?

latest

Wasn't there screenshots of this episode in Ben 10 wiki where Max's teams tiny spacecraft went inside that giant spaceship, can't we pixel scale both to get the size ?

latest
Ship gets no pixel size (invisible) as it gets close to satellite, also that it may gives highly inconsistent value than consistent. Ship was also big enough to cost millions of lives. So this one can't be. As it def doesn't pass the atmosphere.
Here's the panel that are consistent with most showing and result established at the end of being able to destroy millions of lives.
AaB_649.png

Ship gets no pixel size (invisible) as it gets close to satellite, also that it may gives highly inconsistent value than consistent. Ship was also big enough to cost millions of lives. So this one can't be. As it def doesn't pass the atmosphere.
Here's the panel that are consistent with most showing and result established at the end of being able to destroy millions of lives.
AaB_649.png
Here in the another shot i provided, length of main base of the satellite comes around 302.710154525 Km (yeah I used corrected diameter too), extremely close to the humungausaur calc i did (232 km), so I think it should be fine tbh, many shots gives almost same answer.

This dude vs ben, alienx restricted
How do you think this will go

This dude vs ben, alienx restricted
How do you think this will go
Is there anything he can do about the failsafe? He has no resistance to being atomically rewritten by the Omnitrix and transformed, for example, into a Vulpimancer. The failsafe will always transform Ben into Terraspin when he is about to suffer an attack, as Terraspin is immune to magic.

He can put ben into sleep, anyway, Reinhard doesn't have resistance towards radiation right?
And then what? He has no prior knowledge about the Omnitrix, so it's very likely that he will attack Ben after putting him to sleep. That is, if he doesn't go into cqc when he realizes that magic doesn't work.

And then what? He has no prior knowledge about the Omnitrix, so it's very likely that he will attack Ben after putting him to sleep. That is, if he doesn't go into cqc when he realizes that magic doesn't work.
Welp, it's seems mismatch to me tbh. If Reinhard don't have resistance towards smth ben has then he'll lose since ben got a skill regen.

Is there anything he can do about the failsafe? He has no resistance to being atomically rewritten by the Omnitrix and transformed, for example, into a Vulpimancer.
He does have resistance to transmutation, and can beat Capella who can turn you into another animal including dragons, hybrids, and basically freely manipulate you like what Ominitrix does.
The failsafe will always transform Ben into Terraspin when he is about to suffer an attack, as Terraspin is immune to magic.
Reinhard is incapable of using magic due to a defective gate and even if he did use magic you would need to prove that the magic of both the verse can be equalized

He does have resistance to transmutation, and can beat Capella who can turn you into another animal including dragons, hybrids, and basically freely manipulate you like what Ominitrix does.
The Omnitrix does this through complete biological restructuring at the atomic level, I don't think his resistance is enough.
Reinhard is incapable of using magic due to a defective gate and even if he did use magic you would need to prove that the magic of both the verse can be equalized
My mistake then. I thought he used magic, but not much changes if Ben is in danger; the failsafe will switch him to Jetray, which is mftl, and from then on, he has all the time to do whatever he wants.

The Omnitrix does this through complete biological restructuring at the atomic level, I don't think his resistance is enough.
Not sure why that wouldn't be enough
My mistake then. I thought he used magic, but not much changes if Ben is in danger; the failsafe will switch him to Jetray, which is mftl, and from then on, he has all the time to do whatever he wants.
The speed is probably the main issue here..
How fast can Omnitrix transform him? And can he escape the planet with jetray?

The speed is probably the main issue here..
How fast can Omnitrix transform him? And can he escape the planet with jetray?
Speed: Infinite attack speed with its fully charged self-destruct mode and failsafe transformation speed
Not sure why that wouldn't be enough
There are different levels of transmutation; the Omnitrix operates at the atomic level, while what Reinhard resists appears to be a type of transmutation that is not even explained regarding its level and simply occurs without details about the method.

There are different levels of transmutation; the Omnitrix operates at the atomic level, while what Reinhard resists appears to be a type of transmutation that is not even explained regarding its level and simply occurs without details about the method.
Actually its probably Soul level transmutation, Reinhard should also be capable of resisting Olbart's Od Manipulation that changes your physical form which works on the soul level

Back