• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Ayo wtf...
How did X still catch an L to max when his layered acausality should take care of standard 4-D cause effect haxes from max...

Also, why doesn't GG have acausality type 4 and causality manipulation?

Ayo wtf...
How did X still catch an L to max when his layered acausality should take care of standard 4-D cause effect haxes from max...
??
Maxwell?

Acasuality type 4 is kind useless when the opponent don't have Fate and Casuality manipulation, even layered still kind useless

??
Maxwell?

Acasuality type 4 is kind useless when the opponent don't have Fate and Casuality manipulation, even layered still kind useless
How tho... existence of said character is not tied to base "I do this, then this happens" systems..
So whatever works on standard causality should have feats of interaction with elements of an abstract cause effect system...so how does layered not change the outcome....also seeing how X has layered causality manipulation now...
Well, I guess it wasn't factored in due to in character rules

How tho... existence of said character is not tied to base "I do this, then this happens" systems..
So whatever works on standard causality should have feats of interaction with elements of an abstract cause effect system...so how does layered not change the outcome....also seeing how X has layered causality manipulation now...
The upgrades are recent

Even characters with aca 4 can be interacted with normally, unless the work says otherwise, but unfortunately Ben 10 is not one of those works.

Even characters with aca 4 can be interacted with normally, unless the work says otherwise, but unfortunately Ben 10 is not one of those works.
Okay. But doesn't that somewhat contradict type 4 being outside basic "I shove you, you move"?
Anyways, I guess I agree with you.
Still, causality manipulation tho?
Shit,🤦‍♂️ not in character

Okay. But doesn't that somewhat contradict type 4 being outside basic "I shove you, you move"?
Anyways, I guess I agree with you.
Still, causality manipulation tho?
Shit,🤦‍♂️ not in character
Well its strange, but it's how its work

Yeah, Causality Manipulation is not in character. So, like most of Alien X haxs

Well its strange, but it's how its work

Yeah, Causality Manipulation is not in character. So, like most of Alien X haxs
Right?
Most of his stuff are mostly high ends that requires extreme ooc moves...
He's gon get booted if the only way people argues he starts a fight is with TK and mind hax..
At least, the EE is gaining some sort of traction..
Coughs slayer coughs.

Right?
He's gon get booted if the only way people argues he starts a fight is with TK and mind hax..
Coughs slayer coughs.
Yeah, but if the character has resistance to EE, Alien X starts to be pushed against the wall

Right?
Coughs slayer coughs.
Inb4 fatehax gives him the right move.

Inb4 fatehax gives him the right move.
Megamind peeking Meme Generator - Imgflip

No Fate hax?

Wait if the universe that ben was in that got destroyed.

wouldn’t that also mean the dna and everything else that azmuth stored via primus and stuff was destroyed too.

wouldn’t that affect ben or something?

out of the discussion, I don't know if it has been asked before, I'm new here... Will there be animation production like Ben 10 Alien force or omniverse again?

Back