• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I've been wondering, has it ever been stated in canon as to why Gwen's mana colors varies from blue, yellow, or pink?

I've been wondering, has it ever been stated in canon as to why Gwen's mana colors varies from blue, yellow, or pink?
It's fuchsia! Yeah in a comic it was sorta addressed.
olx24vycow671.jpg

Last edited:
@Greenshifter @Reiner okay so sorry for any trouble but I Want to get cleared up on something....
Don't know if it's just me,but I just checked the justification for infinite speed for the Omnitrix and it was due to it reacting to the anihilaargh..
But the calc page seems to have some important parameters flawed.
The anihilaargh has a rating of 2-A in the universe and 5-D possibly 6-D in the white void. Which means what should be used isn't the outdated high 3-A size of the universe before the downgrade but the 5-D/6-D big bang from the anihilaargh in the void..given the events too place in the void. Granting not infinite speed,but immeasurable via traversing not infinite 3-D space but an aleph-one to aleph-two sized structure.
What do you guys think

@Greenshifter @Reiner okay so sorry for any trouble but I Want to get cleared up on something....
Don't know if it's just me,but I just checked the justification for infinite speed for the Omnitrix and it was due to it reacting to the anihilaargh..
But the calc page seems to have some important parameters flawed.
The anihilaargh has a rating of 2-A in the universe and 5-D possibly 6-D in the white void. Which means what should be used isn't the outdated high 3-A size of the universe before the downgrade but the 5-D/6-D big bang from the anihilaargh in the void..given the events too place in the void. Granting not infinite speed,but immeasurable via traversing not infinite 3-D space but an aleph-one to aleph-two sized structure.
What do you guys think
I'm unsure what the wiki's current standards on this are, but just know that it wasn't considered immeasurable speed back when the Annihilargh was considered Low 2-C.

Idk if this has ever been mentioned before or if this is the thread for it, but shouldn't Dagon, Sir George, and Ultimate Waybig be way above High 5-A?

Eh I mentioned this in this thread before, sorta. So yeah, sure, what are you proposing?
I'm not quite sure but Ult Waybig has a 4-B statement and the show clearly establishes Dagon to be a universal threat, I think Dagon should scale to his own realm which correct me if I'm wrong is High 3-A.

What I mean is that he simply forgot Alien X existed and anyways I doubt any of Ben's aliens would survive a Solar system level attack other than someone with Mid-High regen, but they aren't really tanking it since they're still getting blown to bits.

What I mean is that he simply forgot Alien X existed and anyways I doubt any of Ben's aliens would survive a Solar system level attack other than someone with Mid-High regen, but they aren't really tanking it since they're still getting blown to bits.
He forgot Ben’s most powerful alien existed when talking about tanking something? See and that’s where you’re wrong, 95% of Ben’s aliens can tank that + you forgot to account for absorption and intangibility. Also Duncan was talking about surviving initially. However Duncan has a point since Element X can destroy Vulkanus’ suit with only a pretty small explosion, so an explosion the size of the solar system caused by Element X would destroy most of Ben’s aliens since it’d have like galaxy level AP.

He forgot Ben’s most powerful alien existed when talking about tanking something? See and that’s where you’re wrong, 95% of Ben’s aliens can tank that + you forgot to account for absorption and intangibility. Also Duncan was talking about surviving initially. However Duncan has a point since Element X can destroy Vulkanus’ suit with only a pretty small explosion, so an explosion the size of the solar system caused by Element X would destroy most of Ben’s aliens since it’d have like galaxy level AP.
He probably didn't mention Alien X because hes already survived a more destructive attack but I might be reaching. I agree on the other part though I forgot Ben has access to aliens like Feedback or Ghostfreak. Seems like I'm the one with dementia.

He probably didn't mention Alien X because hes already survived a more destructive attack but I might be reaching. I agree on the other part though I forgot Ben has access to aliens like Feedback or Ghostfreak. Seems like I'm the one with dementia.
I could make an argument that all of Ben’s aliens can survive it. Except for Fasttrack and Jetray, so not a big loss. Actually Fasttrack could but wouldn’t.

Last edited:
4-A my boi. Could you make me a list of all aliens that DIDN’T interact with the Annihilargh?
Any alien that isn't Alien X or Feedback, BUT technically every alien did interact with the Annihilargh's detonation as seen in a New Dawn, the only exceptions are Murk Upchuck, Arctiguana, Buzzshock, Frankenstrike, and Snare-oh.

Any alien that isn't Alien X or Feedback, BUT technically every alien did interact with the Annihilargh's detonation as seen in a New Dawn, the only exceptions are Murk Upchuck, Arctiguana, Buzzshock, Frankenstrike, and Snare-oh.
Thx, an argument could be made that they did interact with it if we assume that the Omnitrix cycled through the entire active playlist before landing back on Feedback.

Jetray and Fasttrack should be on that list too.

Back