• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

tai_lung_computer_meme.jpg
You thought you've seen it all but yet, You merely but exposed to a least cringe that revolves around me.

Do you think Ghost Freak can control aliens like Feedback and Way Big with his ability? If we think of Hax, I think he should be one of the most powerful Aliens
Iirc Ma Vreedle was once able to physically push him out of her with her raw strength, so his possession is probably useless against stronger characters. He’s also unable to possess things like Ben while transformed or AF mutant Kevin. Against most characters in the series though his possession is probably unbreakable.

Iirc Ma Vreedle was once able to physically push him out of her with her raw strength, so his possession is probably useless against stronger characters. He’s also unable to possess things like Ben while transformed or AF mutant Kevin. Against most characters in the series though his possession is probably unbreakable.
I understand, but it's still unknown because it hasn't been shown. But resistance should be given to characters like Kevin, the AF that Ghost Freak couldn't get (I don't know if it's in his profile)

I understand, but it's still unknown because it hasn't been shown. But resistance should be given to characters like Kevin, the AF that Ghost Freak couldn't get (I don't know if it's in his profile)
I think since Ma Vreedle resisted him with raw power it can be reasonably assumed that his possession is based on his target’s strength. Or maybe it’s just Ma Vreedle’s gag of being built different again, idk.

Also I just checked Kevin’s profile and he does have the resistance in his AF Mutant key.

I think since Ma Vreedle resisted him with raw power it can be reasonably assumed that his possession is based on his target’s strength. Or maybe it’s just Ma Vreedle’s gag of being built different again, idk.

Also I just checked Kevin’s profile and he does have the resistance in his AF Mutant key.
I personally think it's more of how strong one soul is.

Just found out that Reboot Ben is currently considered smarter than Classic Ben on the wiki and idk how to feel about that

I'm pretty sure Classic Ben seems way smarter than average, especially as a teen
Oh yeah definitely, I think Reiner’s cooking up an upgrade thread for him as well. It’s just right now his aliens are considered Average while Reboot Ben and his aliens are considered Above Average. It’s just kinda weird to see is all lol

Honestly while the idea is cool in a way and the edit is nice, three things keep bugging me.

1)How does Ben unlock more aliens if he kept Master Control? Since he would have no reason to turn back the anur trio wouldn't touch the Omnitrix unless they hit it during their fight, also Ben wouldn't mess with the Omnitrix to avoid losing Master Control by accident so that's a few aliens less since he wouldn't put their codes by accident.

2)How is there a story left? Cause Ben with Master Control on just clears many episodes far quicker and easier, there would be no plot left.

3)I know it's because the movie footage, but Ben would be going with crazy combos with Master Control, he would obliterate that bug in seconds.

Just found out that Reboot Ben is currently considered smarter than Classic Ben on the wiki and idk how to feel about that
"How did you found" reboot Ben is considered smarter than Classic Ben ?/What basis ?
cause I created Reboot pages and I'd like to know.

Last edited:
"How did you found" reboot Ben is considered smarter than Classic Ben ?/What basis ?
cause I created Reboot pages and I'd like to know.
Classic Ben’s aliens are listed as Average intelligence for being as smart as Ben, whereas Reboot Ben and his aliens are listed as Above Average.

Classic Ben’s aliens are listed as Average intelligence for being as smart as Ben, whereas Reboot Ben and his aliens are listed as Above Average.
Then make Classic aliens Above Average too

just make sure there are proper feats description given.

Reboot Aliens when I made their profile has entire descriptions
Screenshot_20240320-141954.png

something classic fans failed to do for their beloved show

Then make Classic aliens Above Average too

just make sure there are proper feats description given.

Reboot Aliens when I made their profile has entire descriptions
Screenshot_20240320-141954.png

something classic fans failed to do for their beloved show
Fr fr

(I liked evey Ben 10 series, their animation didn't matter to me. Why? It's cuz I used to watch fan made Ben 10 live actions!)

Back