• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

cuz-why-not-hit-me-with-your-best-sonic-reaction-images-v0-c2ubnpnc12ic1.png

I will pass a long time without looking at any Ben 10 thread fr
Nah, you're destined to suffer along with me. That's what friends are for remember?

I'd wonder if Gwen can get supergenius tbh. She can crack the names of dimensions themselves based on algorithms. Can solve multiversal probability equations and all...

I'd wonder if Gwen can get supergenius tbh. She can crack the names of dimensions themselves based on algorithms. Can solve multiversal probability equations and all...
Supergenius is a very strict rating, Gwen would need to basically create a 3-A Reality warping invention in, like, less than 10 minutes to get it, the other ways to get it are also out of her´s range

dehazys-08d23f36-3cb1-4bd1-8b57-f8021db96edb.png

I think it’s hilarious how Eatle of all aliens is lowkey one of Ben’s most cracked out options, and yet he just never bothers to pick him or doesn’t use him right. Like I’d go as far as to say that he’s Ben’s best “absorption-type” alien, as it’s super easy for him to get massive boosts in power and his boosts also affect his physicals as well. Feedback and Chromastone may have better peaks, but they require equivalent energy to reach those peaks and also their abilities don’t increase their physicals (well I personally think Feedback’s do but it’s arguable).

Also Eatle in Omniverse is kinda adorable, ngl.

He understands tough spacetime concepts and consequences easy for none to grasp, outsmarted Eon who further outsmarted paradox, outsmarted UA albedo who is arguably 2nd smartest being in 5 galaxies after Azmuth, can understand how weapons like Ascalon works in like few moments, i think many characters went to supergenius for smth along the line but if it's not enough then he developed his own Omnitrix in the future.

Also he knows how to use electricity to shortcircuit a motor as Frankenstrike, who gets confirmed to not have any enhanced intelligence in that form.

Ascalon works due to being above nullvoid created by Azmuth.
Maybe, but wasn’t the Null Void created by the Galvan in general?

Does he? I mean, we saw him fixing Ben's UAtrix normally as he is used too, so probably not.
That might just be him knowing the necessary codes or whatever, but idk.

Also now that I think about it I think the “smart alien” statement might’ve been retconned, as it mentioned Frankenstrike who doesn’t increase Ben’s intelligence.

Back