• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Wait then how come he failed???
Ben had plot armour I fear

Pretty sure there's guidebook stating he's the one did it. But I might be imagining things but I'm 70% sure.
Checked the wiki and it just mentions the Galvan in general, however I did find that according to DJW the Galvan didn’t create it, there’s only one Null Void (and Legerdomain) in the entire multiverse and it isn’t connected to the branching timestream.

I’m not sure if any of this actually fits into canon though (for all I know this was already brought up and is just ignored).

Maybe, but wasn’t the Null Void created by the Galvan in general?

That might just be him knowing the necessary codes or whatever, but idk.

Also now that I think about it I think the “smart alien” statement might’ve been retconned, as it mentioned Frankenstrike who doesn’t increase Ben’s intelligence.
Honestly when has Frankenstrike every shown advanced intelligence in his only appearance? His main idea to stop the satellite was just blasting it with lightning.

I think that's DOTA tbh. For reasons obvious to us.
Yeah because I’m pretty sure an infinite number of timelines all being connected to a single Null Void logically doesn’t work, even outside of all the evidence of it being a part of the universe. Because like wouldn’t that mean there are infinite Kevins, infinite Servantises, etc? Surely they would’ve crossed paths at some point?

Although DJW saying the Galvan didn’t create the Null Void is interesting. Where does the idea that the Galvan created it actually come from?

Natives of nullvoid and guidebooks.
Which guidebooks, if I may ask? I’ve looked at both the Null Void page and the Galvan page on the Ben 10 wiki, and the wiki seems to just consider the Null Void as a discovery of the Galvan rather than an actual creation of theres. Idk if the Ben 10 wiki is just missing/ignoring info or what, but I wanna make sure I’ve got my facts straight.

Also considering all the Galvans had done it's like default assumption to think "The Galvans did it/make it"
True lol

Ah well, yeah, developing Omnitrix will only apply to 10000
It´s ben tennover

I think maybe Ascalon as well, but only if it gets upgraded to Tier 2 (either in general or with Reality Warping, as both should apply).

Idk how the Intelligence stat works though, so maybe I’m way off here.
Understand Reality-Warping related stuff is an EG feat, but it depends if Ben understands how it works and warps reality

Not necessarily since as per UA albedo, he can predict all the outcomes and knew whatever ben can do, but ben just went out of his expectations.
This is an EG feat by itself, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe can be SG with the full context

I'll upgrade humungausaur to 2-A.
7m49cw.png

It´s ben tennover

Understand Reality-Warping related stuff is an EG feat, but it depends if Ben understands how it works and warps reality

This is an EG feat by itself, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe can be SG with the full context

7m49cw.png
Extraordinary Genius is still pretty good, although with how inconsistent Ben can be I’ll be surprised if he gets past Gifted tbh.

Also doesn’t 2-A Hugh come from CTB, which no longer scales to AP? Obviously you can get possibly 2-A with universal scaling, but yeah.

One last thing before I go snooze, Vilgax should probably get an Intelligence upgrade for his peak as well. He knew exactly how the Omnitrix worked in OS and in OV he was better at hiding his tracks from Paradox than Eon was.

Hey, I think I've worked on Max's profile. What do you think?

In the Original Series, he has an Exo-Suit that allows him to fly (Flight
It also has scenes where while wearing it he was able to trade blow with characters who can battle Four Arms, but I don't know if that's for Max overall or just the suit
He also had the Null Void projector (Portal Creation/BFR)
He's a trained plumber with the Rust Bucket and shielded attacks from the Great One's minions alongside Gwen (Weapon Mastery and scaling to OS Gwen's speed)
In UAF/OV he's been shown to easily beat up DNAliens (Martial Arts and a 9-B tiering)

He didn't harm Ultimate Kevin with his physical blows so maybe a "Low 5-B, possibly 5-B with weaponry" tiering could work

Malgax scales to Fourth Form Malware as that’s the only way his statements make any sense (Way Big > Malware 3 but Malgax believed himself to be > Way Big). Also if the Tier 4 upgrade goes through then Malgax would be scaling to Eatle, who is affected by the upgrade while Way Big isn’t. With all that in mind I think saying Atomix is the second strongest alien isn’t that farfetched.

Also Atomic-X’s whole thing is making an already powerful alien stronger, so it would make sense for Ben to combine Alien X with his otherwise strongest alien. Then again I suppose Way Big’s size might get in the way given even combining him with Upchuck makes him dwarf some of Ben’s largest aliens.
Atom X can't even defeat Malgax, there's not even a place where he has the upper hand over him, but Waybig has the upper hand over the stronger form of Malware, and after attacking him with a beam, the Malware can't regenerate itself, so it uses the parts it distributes around the planet, and Malgax doesn't feel anything against Atom X's best attack, it absorbs it, but it can't absorb Waybig's energy.

Atom X can't even defeat Malgax, there's not even a place where he has the upper hand over him, but Waybig has the upper hand over the stronger form of Malware, and after attacking him with a beam, the Malware can't regenerate itself, so it uses the parts it distributes around the planet, and Malgax doesn't feel anything against Atom X's best attack, it absorbs it, but it can't absorb Waybig's energy.
Malgax is stronger than Third Form Malware though is the thing. He kinda has to be Fourth Form Malware level for his statements (as well as Atomix’s own statements) to make any sense.

Do you have any evidence that you are stronger?
Well Malgax believes he’s stronger than all of Ben’s aliens he’s ever fought, which includes both Eatle and Way Big. Eatle scales to Sir George who’s feats and statements put him above Way Big. Also Atomix is called the second strongest alien by Derrick J. Wyatt (which includes both strength-based aliens like Way Big and hax-based aliens like Toepick).

Are we gonna ignore how 199 galvanic Mechamorphs were capable of depowering Malware 4th form back to third form? Shouldn't this mean some form wank?

Does anyone have a link to the blog of fake statements? I wanna know if this statement of Atomix creating a Sun over time is real or not. With how weird the Omnitrix transformation time can be I feel you could maybe get Low 4-C or at least a higher level of High 5-A or something.

Also now that I think about it I should probably make sure the second strongest alien statement is real too. While I’m fairly confident that both are real as they’re still linked on Atomix’s Ben 10 wiki page (also the second strongest statement is super infamous), I still want to double-check.

Are we gonna ignore how 199 galvanic Mechamorphs were capable of depowering Malware 4th form back to third form? Shouldn't this mean some form wank?
I feel that’s just some weird form of hax, but maybe you can say Galvanic Mechamorphs should have High 5-A upgrading abilities or something goofy like that.

Actually Eatle does fight a guy that fights against Upgrade merged with technology, so depending on how much Eatle ate you could maybe get High 5-A from that.

Well Malgax believes he’s stronger than all of Ben’s aliens he’s ever fought, which includes both Eatle and Way Big. Eatle scales to Sir George who’s feats and statements put him above Way Big. Also Atomix is called the second strongest alien by Derrick J. Wyatt (which includes both strength-based aliens like Way Big and hax-based aliens like Toepick).
I think this is enough for me. I can make an analysis after watching Omniverse again.

Well Upgrade is basically a direct opposite of Malware so I don't think it's anything physical, moreso just their abilities to control technology

Back