• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Because if you did. I promise. You'll regret it for your Very. Short. Life.
Heh… good luck with that…
502553dded8e3d5f27fb4b9da646476c.gif

On the topic of Tier 2 Ben 10 feats, would Atomic-X amplifying the Chronosapien Time Bomb with a punch potentially scale anywhere?

It’s pretty clearly done with his raw power given it was a punch and Atomic-X has seemingly no time-based abilities, but idk if it can scale anywhere even if it is raw power.

I feel Atomix statement would also include Ultimate Way Big considering he outright bitched Ultimate Humungosaur and Ultimate Spider monkey which shows Ultimate Aliens are included in that.

I feel Atomix statement would also include Ultimate Way Big considering he outright bitched Ultimate Humungosaur and Ultimate Spider monkey which shows Ultimate Aliens are included in that.
The statement is out of universe which is the issue. Since Ben doesn’t have the Ultimates anymore and the person DJW was replying to didn’t mention any, its impossible to know for sure if he was just talking about Ben’s current playlist or if he meant overall.

For the record I don’t think it really matters, since he would still scale above Eatle and the possibility of him scaling above Ultimate Way Big is still there, but yeah I don’t think we can say for sure if he was considering Ultimates here.

However the fact the person DJW was replying to mentioned Toepick means that Atomix is the overall second most powerful alien, which in turn means that Atomix’s strength and abilities (which are partly detrimental due to the whole radiation thing) are apparently more useful overall than Aliens like Gravattack or Clockwork. This doesn’t really mean much, but it does beg the question on how powerful Atomix would truly have to be for this to be true.

Last edited:
Isn't the statement that the second most powerful alien Atomix is a outlier? Aren't Way Big's feats against v3 Malware better? Malgax>v3 Is there evidence of malware? Even though Ultimate Way Big is much stronger than normal Way Big and normal Way Big fights v3 Malware.

Isn't the statement that the second most powerful alien Atomix is a outlier? Aren't Way Big's feats against v3 Malware better? Malgax>v3 Is there evidence of malware? Even though Ultimate Way Big is much stronger than normal Way Big and normal Way Big fights v3 Malware.
Malgax scales to Fourth Form Malware as that’s the only way his statements make any sense (Way Big > Malware 3 but Malgax believed himself to be > Way Big). Also if the Tier 4 upgrade goes through then Malgax would be scaling to Eatle, who is affected by the upgrade while Way Big isn’t. With all that in mind I think saying Atomix is the second strongest alien isn’t that farfetched.

Also Atomic-X’s whole thing is making an already powerful alien stronger, so it would make sense for Ben to combine Alien X with his otherwise strongest alien. Then again I suppose Way Big’s size might get in the way given even combining him with Upchuck makes him dwarf some of Ben’s largest aliens.

Back