• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Oh, Reiner-sama the great, how you have bestowed upon us your divine presence and wisdom.
O Success0906! After blessing you, I have used my power to display my supremely luminescent infinite form to you. This seamless mammoth form that you're witnessing, I have never displayed it to anyone before. Because of my fondness of you, I have made you witness this form. You shouldn't feel distressed. O son of Whoever! Look at me. I am destroyer of all three worlds. Thousands of Universes merge themselves in me every moment. And millions of Universes keep emerging through me every moment. These Universes that are made of billions of stars and millions of suns are just the result of my fancy. When I want, I create them. And when I wish, I eliminate them. I am life. I am death. O devotee! Because of your devotion, I accepted your prayers and displayed this colossus form. This form is merely enough for you to comprehend. You're neither capable of comprehending my true existence, nor the divine eye you're equipped with can see my complete form. Your all imagination will fail to encompass my entire form. But yes, Only by your devotion and faith, you can feel my limitless enormousness. Hence, with just dedication and devotion, imprint this form of mine in your heart and discarding this fear and apprehension, just chant my name.

O Success0906! After blessing you, I have used my power to display my supremely luminescent infinite form to you. This seamless mammoth form that you're witnessing, I have never displayed it to anyone before. Because of my fondness of you, I have made you witness this form. You shouldn't feel distressed. O son of Whoever! Look at me. I am destroyer of all three worlds. Thousands of Universes merge themselves in me every moment. And millions of Universes keep emerging through me every moment. These Universes that are made of billions of stars and millions of suns are just the result of my fancy. When I want, I create them. And when I wish, I eliminate them. I am life. I am death. O devotee! Because of your devotion, I accepted your prayers and displayed this colossus form. This form is merely enough for you to comprehend. You're neither capable of comprehending my true existence, nor the divine eye you're equipped with can see my complete form. Your all imagination will fail to encompass my entire form. But yes, Only by your devotion and faith, you can feel my limitless enormousness. Hence, with just dedication and devotion, imprint this form of mine in your heart and discarding this fear and apprehension, just chant my name.
Yes, Reiner-sama. Bows down to the Supreme lord

Yes, Reiner-sama. Bows down to the Supreme lord
I am truly shapeless, neither bearing of colour nor any form, neither started, nor have an end somewhere. I'm eternal, unborn, indestructible Parambrahma, Universes are inside me and I'm inside them. I’m blissful in myself, everything dwells in me, I'm omnipotent, limitless, self complete and dependent on none. I am unpercievable, hard to get, immeasurable, but the eyes of devotees recieves me without a hitch.

I am just joking. But I would love it if you could tell me the feats you're talking about.
I have come bearing divine wisdom (also a Galaxy level and Massively FTL+ argument ig)
  • Dagon claimed that his heart possessed “infinite power” and the power to conquer the universe, meaning he should scale above both the Alpha Rune and all the magic within Legerdomain. I’m not sure if the Alpha Rune is only “possibly High 3-A” because the argument is flimsy or if it’s because Legerdomain itself is only “possibly High 3-A” in size, but if it’s the former then I think scaling above the magic in Legerdomain would just make you High 3-A. Either way he’s at the very least “possibly High 3-A” from this.
  • With Ascalon and Dagon’s power combined, Ben could create “any universe he imagines”. Now of course the question remains on whether this is reality warping or scales to AP, however regardless this is definitely one of the two. Vilgax pressures Ben to “do it” multiple times, insinuating that it’s some kind of ability he activates. This is confirmed by Ben casually restoring humanity as well as Kevin wanting to know what he did, with the latter implying Ben would’ve done the same action if he actually wiped out all evil. I can’t think of any proof that this scales to AP right now, but the constant mention of Ben having “all that power”, “too much power”, etc, as well as Gwen and Kevin comparing Ben’s state to their own strongest forms might imply it’s about AP. Part of Ben’s feat is also attributed to Dagon, who’s very essence is power. As I said though, I’m not sure if any of this really proves that Ascalon’s reality warping scales to its AP. Also note that Vilgax doesn’t seem to be aware of Alien X at this point, so him mentioning the Ultimatrix is probably referring to Ultimate Way Big (which might support Ascalon’s RW scaling to AP) or the general ability to transform or something.
  • The Omnitrix is capable of holding universe-busting levels of energy with basically no issue. Ascalon is capable of absorbing energy and was also created by Azmuth. If a tertiary feature of a device that wasn’t intended to be any kind of weapon is already that impressive, then logic would deduce that the absorption ability of an actual weapon created by the same guy would be just as great. As such you can argue that Ascalon should have Tier 2 absorption capabilities.
  • The Galvan are the smartest race in the universe, and Ascalon is the greatest weapon of the smartest Galvan. This would imply that Ascalon is superior to all weapons in the universe which would include the Chronosapien Time Bomb. Now I’m not sure if this actually applies to AP due to how the CTB actually works, however I do think it could be applied to Ascalon’s reality warping or absorption capabilities at least.
  • Malgax claims to be superior to all of Ben’s aliens, which is supported by him defeating Atomix (who is massively superior to Ultimate Humungousaur and according to Derrick J. Wyatt is Ben’s second strongest alien). Now one thing notable about Malgax’s claim is that he witnessed Ben’s trial. This means he knows that Alien X can both survive the destruction of a universe and also recreate it. He also knows that Celestialsapiens can casually fly across the universe and grow to the size of a galaxy. Since his statement already scales him above Eatle who can potentially be scaled to Tier 2 with the other stuff I’ve mentioned so far, considering Alien X’s known feats as a part of his statement shouldn’t be too farfetched. Obviously he doesn’t scale to the full power of Alien X though as that’d be stupid.
  • Funnily enough, this Malgax interpretation ends up wrapping around into another Ascalon argument. Malgax can only be as powerful as he is by replicating the power of Fourth Form Malware (while the answer changes depending on your source, both the show itself and Duncan Rouleau have affirmed that Galvanic Mechamorphs can mimic the technology they’ve merged with). Malware 4 is only as powerful as he is because he absorbed a large amount of Galvan tech as well as Galvan Mk. II (an artificial planet). Malware’s ultimate goal was also to merge with the planet itself to become Planet Malware, meaning Malware 4 is a mere fraction of Malware’s full potential and also means that Planet Malware would be massively above just Planet level. Now if Malgax gets to Tier 2 from replicating Malware 4’s power, and Malware 4 absorbed Galvan tech and/or Galvan Mk. II to get that strong, that would mean that at least one of those things would be Tier 2. And since Ascalon is Azmuth’s greatest weapon, that would scale it above the other Galvan tech.
  • Oh also, the Galvan made the Null Void. I don’t think you can scale Ascalon to the Null Void in any way, but I thought it would be good to mention just in case.
Guys, did I cook or nah?

I have come bearing divine wisdom (also a Galaxy level and Massively FTL+ argument ig)
  • Dagon claimed that his heart possessed “infinite power” and the power to conquer the universe, meaning he should scale above both the Alpha Rune and all the magic within Legerdomain. I’m not sure if the Alpha Rune is only “possibly High 3-A” because the argument is flimsy or if it’s because Legerdomain itself is only “possibly High 3-A” in size, but if it’s the former then I think scaling above the magic in Legerdomain would just make you High 3-A. Either way he’s at the very least “possibly High 3-A” from this.
  • With Ascalon and Dagon’s power combined, Ben could create “any universe he imagines”. Now of course the question remains on whether this is reality warping or scales to AP, however regardless this is definitely one of the two. Vilgax pressures Ben to “do it” multiple times, insinuating that it’s some kind of ability he activates. This is confirmed by Ben casually restoring humanity as well as Kevin wanting to know what he did, with the latter implying Ben would’ve done the same action if he actually wiped out all evil. I can’t think of any proof that this scales to AP right now, but the constant mention of Ben having “all that power”, “too much power”, etc, as well as Gwen and Kevin comparing Ben’s state to their own strongest forms might imply it’s about AP. Part of Ben’s feat is also attributed to Dagon, who’s very essence is power. As I said though, I’m not sure if any of this really proves that Ascalon’s reality warping scales to its AP. Also note that Vilgax doesn’t seem to be aware of Alien X at this point, so him mentioning the Ultimatrix is probably referring to Ultimate Way Big (which might support Ascalon’s RW scaling to AP) or the general ability to transform or something.
  • The Omnitrix is capable of holding universe-busting levels of energy with basically no issue. Ascalon is capable of absorbing energy and was also created by Azmuth. If a tertiary feature of a device that wasn’t intended to be any kind of weapon is already that impressive, then logic would deduce that the absorption ability of an actual weapon created by the same guy would be just as great. As such you can argue that Ascalon should have Tier 2 absorption capabilities.
  • The Galvan are the smartest race in the universe, and Ascalon is the greatest weapon of the smartest Galvan. This would imply that Ascalon is superior to all weapons in the universe which would include the Chronosapien Time Bomb. Now I’m not sure if this actually applies to AP due to how the CTB actually works, however I do think it could be applied to Ascalon’s reality warping or absorption capabilities at least.
  • Malgax claims to be superior to all of Ben’s aliens, which is supported by him defeating Atomix (who is massively superior to Ultimate Humungousaur and according to Derrick J. Wyatt is Ben’s second strongest alien). Now one thing notable about Malgax’s claim is that he witnessed Ben’s trial. This means he knows that Alien X can both survive the destruction of a universe and also recreate it. He also knows that Celestialsapiens can casually fly across the universe and grow to the size of a galaxy. Since his statement already scales him above Eatle who can potentially be scaled to Tier 2 with the other stuff I’ve mentioned so far, considering Alien X’s known feats as a part of his statement shouldn’t be too farfetched. Obviously he doesn’t scale to the full power of Alien X though as that’d be stupid.
  • Funnily enough, this Malgax interpretation ends up wrapping around into another Ascalon argument. Malgax can only be as powerful as he is by replicating the power of Fourth Form Malware (while the answer changes depending on your source, both the show itself and Duncan Rouleau have affirmed that Galvanic Mechamorphs can mimic the technology they’ve merged with). Malware 4 is only as powerful as he is because he absorbed a large amount of Galvan tech as well as Galvan Mk. II (an artificial planet). Malware’s ultimate goal was also to merge with the planet itself to become Planet Malware, meaning Malware 4 is a mere fraction of Malware’s full potential and also means that Planet Malware would be massively above just Planet level. Now if Malgax gets to Tier 2 from replicating Malware 4’s power, and Malware 4 absorbed Galvan tech and/or Galvan Mk. II to get that strong, that would mean that at least one of those things would be Tier 2. And since Ascalon is Azmuth’s greatest weapon, that would scale it above the other Galvan tech.
  • Oh also, the Galvan made the Null Void. I don’t think you can scale Ascalon to the Null Void in any way, but I thought it would be good to mention just in case.
Guys, did I cook or nah?
You cooked and left no crumbs on the floor!!

Nuh uh, GOATware is omnipotent and there’s nothing you can do about it.
I'd let Rath talk to u regarding this matter.
Interesting… if you took that statement literally then the Highbreed and Galvan would scale above them.
I mean, yeah, Destroyer of planets gotta be treated as such and so the galaxies. Although one can argue we haven't seen them using such power but they wouldn't do such things on whim.. ig at very least we can get possibly rating.

Actually on the topic of Incurseans, if you assume they actually did destroy galaxies then where would that scale them? Like if it was an over-time feat, would it be possible to figure it out or would we just assume they used their 5-A tech for it?

I assume using their 5-A tech would take a lonnnnnnnnng time to fully destroy the galaxy but idk

Actually on the topic of Incurseans, if you assume they actually did destroy galaxies then where would that scale them? Like if it was an over-time feat, would it be possible to figure it out or would we just assume they used their 5-A tech for it?
If they did it overtime it gonna take them like life span time... I think we take "Destroying planet", "Destroying galaxies" literally unless contradicted, so I'd suggest to wank 🤲🏻👉🏻👈🏻🙏🏻🤫

Nuh uh, GOATware is omnipotent and there’s nothing you can do about it
Imagine Malware absorbing the Null Void or the CTB or something. My goat would be unstoppable.

If it wasn’t Prime Vilgax that destroyed the multiverse then he’s still got a CTB lying around for Malware to snag.

Also can we talk about how unfortunate the acronym “CTB” is? It’s dangerously close to something very different.

Last edited:
Imagine Malware absorbing the Null Void or the CTB or something. My goat would be unstoppable.

If it wasn’t Prime Vilgax that destroyed the multiverse then he’s still got a CTB lying around for Malware to snag.
Just so u know, the one u calling Goat has been shota stalker for 5 years....

Guys, did I cook or nah?
Oh yeah, also Eon was gonna become 2-A after absorbing Ultimate Ben (originally I thought he was also gonna absorb Ben Prime but he kept trying to kill him so idk). We don’t really know how his absorption works though so we can’t say for sure how strong he was during the episode.

What Khyber did for the last 5 years for ben Tennyson with dedication.
I looked just outside my window Way Big is standing there, should I be considered?
3224234234.png

Malgax claims to be superior to all of Ben’s aliens, which is supported by him defeating Atomix (who is massively superior to Ultimate Humungousaur and according to Derrick J. Wyatt is Ben’s second strongest alien). Now one thing notable about Malgax’s claim is that he witnessed Ben’s trial. This means he knows that Alien X can both survive the destruction of a universe and also recreate it. He also knows that Celestialsapiens can casually fly across the universe and grow to the size of a galaxy. Since his statement already scales him above Eatle who can potentially be scaled to Tier 2 with the other stuff I’ve mentioned so far, considering Alien X’s known feats as a part of his statement shouldn’t be too farfetched. Obviously he doesn’t scale to the full power of Alien X though as that’d be stupid.
Btw this would double as a MFTL+ verse-wide argument since part of that argument is lower tiers consistently scaling to higher tiers in speed. Does mean that Alien X would have the same speed as the rest of the verse though, which admittedly feels super wrong (although I guess he’d still have the highest travel speed and attack speed).

Alien X current speed is lower than UA Aggregor as per profile miss 💀
Btw this would double as a MFTL+ verse-wide argument since part of that argument is lower tiers consistently scaling to higher tiers in speed. Does mean that Alien X would have the same speed as the rest of the verse though, which admittedly feels super wrong (although I guess he’d still have the highest travel speed and attack speed).

Alien X current speed is lower than UA Aggregor as per profile miss 💀
Wait really??? I would’ve thought scaling to galaxy-size Galactic Gladiator would’ve made him higher than Greg. If Alien X already isn’t the fastest then I guess there’s no issue (also now that I think about it I think Jetray scales above him too).

Wait really??? I would’ve thought scaling to galaxy-size Galactic Gladiator would’ve made him higher than Greg. If Alien X already isn’t the fastest then I guess there’s no issue (also now that I think about it I think Jetray scales above him too).
Pretty sure Aggregor went to another galaxy for perpexxua- ok idk what that was. So he'll have higher speed than AX no matter what.

Here we go. I was right. He likely went to another galaxy in like few minutes. So Alien X revolving around galaxy sized galactic gladiator is nothing.

Pretty sure Aggregor went to another galaxy for perpexxua- ok idk what that was. So he'll have higher speed than AX no matter what.
Here we go. I was right. He likely went to another galaxy in like few minutes. So Alien X revolving around galaxy sized galactic gladiator is nothing.

Yeah true. Plus I think the calc of Greg’s feat is a pretty big lowball since I believe it assumes the Perplexahedron is close to the edge of the Andromeda galaxy, with both of these things probably not being the case.

I guess if Alien X isn’t the fastest then there’s no real issue to scale stuff to him, although that argument can only be used if Malgax scaling to Alien X is actually accepted in the first place.

Let's not burn the kitchen, shall we?
images_17_13.jpg

WAIT IT'S MORE THAN JUST A KITCHEN, 🛑 STOP!!!
images_17_12.jpg
Y’all know I’m cooking a 6 star meal here

For the record the only reason I’m even considering Malgax scaling to Alien X’s known feats is because you can already potentially get him to that level with Eatle and Atomix anyway.

Wha? 2-A Atomix? Fr? How? Better yet, why?!
Upscales from peak Eatle (who would be Tier 2 by scaling to Ascalon) thanks to his second strongest alien statement, and also downscales from Malgax who himself scales above Eatle and scales to Alien X restoring the universe. Also technically you can interpret Derrick’s statement to also include Ultimate Way Big, although I probably wouldn’t.

Back