• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 dura neg additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I looked around on some of Ben’s profiles a noticed some things should be added for his aliens

Ghost freak should have dura neg via phasing considering what he dose to thumbskull

(0:26)

Big chill should have dura neg via freezing being able to freeze people down to Absolute zero

(1:58)

it’s also stated he can do this on merch
8734659-da3baea1-dcc5-4320-ac92-2d5ed74daf75.jpeg

Characters frozen by Big Chill entirely and breaking out have resistance then? Like Vilgax and Ultimate Kevin
Most likely but not all of them, he don't normally freeze someone to absolute zero but saying that he was "holding back" against warlord vilgax doesn't makes sense either.

Most likely but not all of them, he don't normally freeze someone to absolute zero but saying that he was "holding back" against warlord vilgax doesn't makes sense either.
If he had frozen vilgax's insides how would he have been able to talk?

What about ghost freak?
I did.

I applied the big chill changes
Uh why did you add Transduality?

I don't remember, must've been an accident

Thank you for keeping an eye out. That was very inappropriate, yes. 🙏

So what, if anything, is left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back