• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellformer

He/Him

Introduction​

This thread is not meant to upgrade/downgrade the cosmology in any possible way. It will simply focus on revising the cosmological layers to it's maximum accuracy.

The Revision​

1. Branching Timelines is the same as Timestream/Cross-Time

Yes you read it right, both these structures are one at the same and none of them are Hypertimelines.

Key arguments:​

2) The Actual Hypertimeline​

The idea of extra temporal axis has already been accepted in the verse so the actual Hypertimeline exists unbound by the timestream and encompasses different versions of it ranging from beginning of the creation to the end.

Key argument:​

• This is evident from the time beasts entering a horizontal pink line that is perpendicular to the direction of Timestream and accessing the pre annihilargh events.

3) The Space Beyond/Omniverse​

The infinite black void which extends past the boundaries of different Annihilarrgh universes and encompasses an unknown number of them.

Key arguments:​

4) White Nothingness​

The white nothingness is the precursor to the creation of the Universe inhibited by Contumelia. It is a timeless void lacking both space-time and laws of physics. It exists inside the Space Beyond. All universes have their seperate/respective white voids before big bang. Rook and Ben stated that if a universe exists in this dimension (white void) the Annihilarrgh will destroy it and if it doesn't then it creates one. In Ben 10 Omniverse S1 E7 we know that when the universe was destroyed by the Annihilarrgh which left the black void in the background. Since everything from the beginning to the end was destroyed, it left the black void aka Space Beyond.

Scaling of the cosmology​

For the necessary changes in the cosmology page, I've created this blog so that things don't seem to be messed up.

Scaling of certain characters/weapons​

1) Annihilarrgh and Feedback​

Well this is straightforward that both of them would be downgraded to 1-C because the universe no longer extends to the Omniversal Force.

2) Chrononavigator and it's weilders​

Chrononavigator will remain 1-B as before because as per Paradox, "all of existence will be destroyed" and later Eon says that he will destroy all the cosmos which would dwarf everything which Paradox is aware of including the Space Beyond (except the Forge and its inhabitants because they're repeatedly stated to be omnipotent all/powerful in-verse throughout the series even after introducing the chrononavigator)

3) Celestialsapiens​

1-B via scaling above the Chrononavigator as explained above

Final Summary​

Each Dimension inside a timeline: Low 2-C
Individual Timeline: 2-A
Timestream: Low 1-C
Hypertimeline: 1-C
Annihilargh Universe: 1-C
The Space Beyond/Omniverse: 1-B

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @Planck69
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Although I have stated many times that I am not interested in the cosmology of verse, but OP usually looks good, I agree for now, but I will wait for ideas from people like Reiner and Greenshifter.

There's a question I want to ask:

4) White Nothingness​

The white nothingness is the precursor to the creation of the Universe inhibited by Contumelia. It is a timeless void lacking both space-time and laws of physics. It exists inside the Space Beyond. All universes have their seperate/respective white voids before big bang. Rook and Ben stated that if a universe exists in this dimension (white void) the Annihilarrgh will destroy it and if it doesn't then it creates one. In Ben 10 Omniverse S1 E7 we know that when the universe was destroyed by the Annihilarrgh which left the black void in the background. Since everything from the beginning to the end was destroyed, it left the black void aka Space Beyond.
What do we need to understand from where I marked it in bold is that Annihilarrgh destroyed White Nothingness? So Annihilarrgh destroyed White Nothingness too?

There's a question I want to ask:

What do we need to understand from where I marked it in bold is that Annihilarrgh destroyed White Nothingness? So Annihilarrgh destroyed White Nothingness too?
Yes. The White Nothingness is virtually a place holder for a Universe. The Annhilarrgh creates a Universe in it pretty much filling it but also weilds enough power to destroy it.
So pretty much, White Nothingness=Universe in size.

Yes. The White Nothingness is virtually a place holder for a Universe. The Annhilarrgh creates a Universe in it pretty much filling it but also weilds enough power to destroy it.
So pretty much, White Nothingness=Universe in size.
Does this not contradict Contumelia's barrier? Contumelia specifically built this barrier to protect from Annihilarrgh's destruction, and as shown in the series finale, it works. Assuming Annihilarrgh destroyed the White Nothingness, wouldn't it have destroyed the Contumelias that were in it as well?

I know, I couldn't quite explain what I meant. Whatever, the OP seems logical, for now I agree, I would say that it is much better for cosmology to look like this than the current one. But I will wait for people like Reiner and Green, who are knowledgeable about Cosmology.
Reiner may not reply and green already agrees

Unless you are suggesting that there are literal white realms to find in the Space Beyond, presumably, you are saying that the Space Beyond is N-D and contains White Spaces are (N-1)-D. That the White Voids are infinitesimally smaller.

Last edited:
Unless you are suggesting that there are literal white realms to find in the Space Beyond, presumably, you are saying that the Space Beyond is N-D and contains White Spaces are (N-1)-D. That the White Voids are infinitesimally smaller.
This could have been the case if the Omniversal Force was not accepted as 1-B, however since that's already been established to be solid, I'd connect this with Albedo's statement:
"We are all dust bound by one universal force"
Refers to the creation of Annihilargh which binds everything within it
"No, not Universal, not even Multiversal"
Refers to the multiverse of Annihilargh universes. Which is why even the Celestialsapiens made the Multiverse Preservation Act to make rules about the Multiverse of universes created by the Big bang.
"This Omniversal force which continues forever in every direction through every reality"
Implying that the Omniverse extends past the multiverse of big bangs and binds everything within it. And since we see the Space beyond/blackvoid extending past where universes could be detected so it should be a solid 1-B realm instead of simply being (N+1)-D where N is the dimensionality of the Ben's Universe.

Last edited:
Back