• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Belial Aensland vs Death-X-Dorugreymon

Isn't the dude straight up immune to soul manipulation

Also

"Fight in NY"

RIP Precognition for Belial

Well, spatial manipulation can save belial, also magic.

I dont know. The only thing I wanted was a Belial fight in which it wasnt "lol he knows he needs to do this and that to win, and Soul destroys from the get-go".

<Dude is literally souless

<Precognition is gone

<Literally haxless

This is like making a Homura thread without mindscrew

There is no difference between Dexmon and a random machine.

So please, is Belial haxless against anything that doesnt have a soul?

Dexmon's offensive hax is laughable too

@PaChi2 Except this is not Death-X-mon. The 3-C key if I am not mistaken is Death-X-DORUgreymon.

@Ex I know who this is (look at the title) its just that Dexmon is easier to type ovo

Soul Hax is useless here. However, Belial does have that thing that can kill those with Mid-Godly. However, the Death-X line is known for ripping out a person's essence...In this case via contact only. So if Belial can blast DexDoruGreymon from afar then and keep his distance, he's fine. Of course DexDoruGreymon can file, so there is that. I need to refresh on these guys' abilities.

Oh yeah....Jedah got downgraded....Well, it isn't like this guys has any regen to begin with. ovo

So its either Dexmon gets blasted or Belial gets rip appart?

Belial is pretty damn high above baseline since he's>>>>>Morrigan who is>Jedah who is>>>>>>>>>Pyron

So basically it all depends on if Bellial plays it smart and goes for ranged combat, if he goes up close, Dex is gonna rip out his essence.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So basically it all depends on if Bellial plays it smart and goes for ranged combat, if he goes up close, Dex is gonna rip out his essence.
He's never attempted to take on someone in CQC, only time he did was when he was surrounded by fodders and knew it wasn't an issue, but he range abuses in character even against Jedah

Think for now I'll go with him.

Back