• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beings named after an instrument fight

Piccolo vs Piccolomon
Android Saga, Post-Fusion Piccolo
Both at 4-C.
Piccolo has prior knowledge & is bloodlusted.
Piccolomon is in ReArised form, hence, mind this note from the Digimon Physiology page:
Note 6: Digimon as abstract beings do not usually interact with physical beings as humans. If it's decided to work the Digimon the way they are usually seen in Real World scenes (With them in ReArised form) the abilities coming from their abstract bodies, as High-Dimensional Existence, should be disregard.

Speed Equalized
Battle takes place in a Cambodian jungle near an abandoned temple, at the start of noon local time after heavy rain.

Hopefully this isn't a bad idea.

Oof! While Piccolo can nail (no pun intended) Piccolomon within a hit or two physically-speaking, I will have to ask... Is it in-character for Piccolomon to seal off Piccolo's abilities or send Piccolo into another time? And how would he do either of them? Because those two abilities alone serve as Piccolomon's wincons.

Oof! While Piccolo can nail (no pun intended) Piccolomon within a hit or two physically-speaking, I will have to ask... Is it in-character for Piccolomon to seal off Piccolo's abilities or send Piccolo into another time? And how would he do either of them? Because those two abilities alone serve as Piccolomon's wincons.
I'm not sure.

It's in character for Piccolomon to send opponent to another time, and if he is at a disadvantage then he tends to time travel to kill the opponent when they were a baby or weak etc.

It's in character for Piccolomon to send opponent to another time, and if he is at a disadvantage then he tends to time travel to kill the opponent when they were a baby or weak etc.
Seems kinda ruthless for a holy Digimon. That's his characterization?

(Also, he can time travel in timelines that aren't his native own? Plus, I stipulated this is in a Cambodian jungle, so I'm not sure where Piccolo was when he was a baby is in this timeline. I could change the OP to enable that, but IDK how fair that is.)

Piccolo (Cambodian Timeline)
Lol. I mean, Versus Threads can specify location. I put them in a real world locations, & we see how Piccolo was born/hatched in the Dragon Ball world, but IDK if the Dragon Ball world has a Cambodia.
So does time travelling in a world that seemingly isn't the Dragon Ball world find a point on a timeline where Piccolo was a baby, despite that he isn't native to this timeline?

Yeah, I think Piccolomon has this. There's no way Piccolo is getting around any power-sealing or time nonsense despite his clear physical advantages.
Does he have the power to win with one hit, or win without getting hit? He has ranged attacks, prior knowledge & bloodlust, so he'd know he needs to avoid these, even if equal speed means avoiding them might be easier said than done, but not knowing the range or how they're done, I don't know that they'd be unavoidable.

Seems kinda ruthless for a holy Digimon. That's his characterization?

(Also, he can time travel in timelines that aren't his native own? Plus, I stipulated this is in a Cambodian jungle, so I'm not sure where Piccolo was when he was a baby is in this timeline. I could change the OP to enable that, but IDK how fair that is.)
Bold of you to assume holy Digimon aren't ruthless to begin with
Well, he is stated to be able to travel to any space and time.
In character he tends to either send opponent to another time period or use Bit Bomb depending on his mood.

Does he have the power to win with one hit, or win without getting hit? He has ranged attacks, prior knowledge & bloodlust, so he'd know he needs to avoid these, even if equal speed means avoiding them might be easier said than done, but not knowing the range or how they're done, I don't know that they'd be unavoidable.
Win without getting hit. Sending someone to another time period is essentially BFR.

Win without getting hit. Sending someone to another time period is essentially BFR.
You're saying Piccolo has the power to win without getting hit?
Bold of you to assume holy Digimon aren't ruthless to begin with
Well, he is stated to be able to travel to any space and time.
In character he tends to either send opponent to another time period or use Bit Bomb depending on his mood.
Is how his temporal BFR works known? Does it require touching with his staff or such? Details of range, please?

From what I see, it's baseline for Piccolomon (136 tenatons) vs 489 tenatons (+ without weights).

This is about a 3x multiplier, good but not enough to oneshot.

That said, previous knowledge, bloodlusted Piccolo would immediately throw off his weights and pull a big **** off omnidirectional explosion which is at minimum the size of a country (the one he did against Goku).

Depending on starting distance and Piccolomon's ability to react and escape in time, it could likely be hit and sustain decent damage.
Then it all depends on how much Piccolo is able to nuke everything repeteadly before Piccolomon decides to use some hax because the tides are turning bad for it.

s how his temporal BFR works known? Does it require touching with his staff or such? Details of range, please?
He can temporal BFR target if they are within his visual range. He pretty much teleports them to other time period.

Last edited:
From what I see, it's baseline for Piccolomon (136 tenatons) vs 489 tenatons (+ without weights).

This is about a 3x multiplier, good but not enough to oneshot.

That said, previous knowledge, bloodlusted Piccolo would immediately throw off his weights and pull a big **** off omnidirectional explosion which is at minimum the size of a country (the one he did against Goku).

Depending on starting distance and Piccolomon's ability to react and escape in time, it could likely be hit and sustain decent damage.
Then it all depends on how much Piccolo is able to nuke everything repeteadly before Piccolomon decides to use some hax because the tides are turning bad for it.
IIRC, Starting Distance is based on range of the characters.

I forget, does Speed Equalization affect attack speed? Would Piccolo's explosion be slower or faster than himself?

There is also the question of, if Piccolomon avoids the explosion somehow, what then?
An explosion obscures view, so it's not look like he could see where Piccolo is. Intuiting it might not be hard unless Piccolo realizes to exploit the pause in visibility to move.

Also, there's the question of if Piccolo's attacks would fill the space of their range, or expand/radiate out like omnidirectional waves of air; The issue with an omnidirectional wave is that if you can get "behind" it, as in, to where it's already moved past during its outward radiation/expansion, it'll be moving away from you, but your opponent is closer to you.

So how does Piccolo's explosion work?
Can he spam it?
If it DOESN'T fill all of the space of its range & Piccolomon realizes that (Or takes a chance & teleports.), then he could get close to Piccolo.

Again, in this scenario, how Piccolomon's sealing & BFR & such work? Touch with any part of body? With staff? Chant a spell? Shoot a beam?

& there's also the question of using non-omnidrectional attacks. Admittedly, depending on how Speed Equalization works, I'm not sure just shooting a straight beam or ki pellet would actually be faster than an omnidirectional blast.
But if it is, it would be a good way to exploit Piccolomon's loss in visibility during the explosion.

Back