• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Super Hero Key and profile additions (SPOILERS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t make sense that base Piccolo would be stronger than base Goku and Vegeta. In addition, his fight with Gamma 2 in his base form was basically identical with how base Gohan's fight against Gamma 1 was. Both of them were completely overwhelmed, barely capable of landing blows on the androids while both Gammas were holding back significantly. What was the difference between those battles? Why is base Gohan 3-A while base Piccolo is Low 2-C? I just think it makes more sense for both base forms to be 3-A.
I never stated that Base Piccolo was equal to Goku and Vegeta I just said that pre pu piccolo said that and I think he got clapped so he wouldn’t scale anyways and he fought Gamma 2 in PU during the same time gohan fought gamma 1 PU just looks like his base Base Gohan was getting slightly overpowered in base and then turned SSJ and they were about even and completely dominated Gamma 1 in PU so you could scale Base Gohan to low 2-C but I’m not saying that I’m saying Low 2-C SSJ gohan

but I assume if Ssj gohan was around equal to Gamma 1 base gohan who was getting slightly overpowered should scale somewhat but 🤷‍♀️

No for the same reasons why we didn't scale base Goku to Low 2-C despite the unquantifiably infinite jump from 3-A to Low 2-C
Well that one is because there's no official multiplier for the gap between SSJG Goku and SSJB is confirmed to have a 50x gap since SSJB is SSJG with SSJ on top of it which is accepted as a 50x multiplier within the wiki as well

So what are the current conclusions here?

So what are the current conclusions here?
Atleast Low 2-C or Low 2-C: Gamma 1, Gamma 2, Orange Piccolo, PU Piccolo, PU Gohan, Gohan Beast, SSJ Gohan, Base Gohan( being discussed but he’ll most likely stay 3-A, same for base piccolo), but I’m gonna go rewatch the fights for both characters in their base state because it’s debatable if they can scale or not

Also will a page for gamma 1 and Dr Hedo be made it a page for Dr Hedo was made would her be super genius A for making androids who are 3-A? I’m not sure about Dr Hedo but a page for gamma 1 should be made

If possible, I'd like to have the Cell Max and Broly pages momentarily unlocked to add some more details to their tiers and weaknesses. For instance, with Cell Max, explicitly add that most of his feats were done in a weakened state, and with Broly, mention new details of how he's worked to mitigate his weaknesses in the newest movie. If that's too minor, then fine, but just wanted to ask.

Thank you. Let's wait a little with closing this thread due to the request below though.
If possible, I'd like to have the Cell Max and Broly pages momentarily unlocked to add some more details to their tiers and weaknesses. For instance, with Cell Max, explicitly add that most of his feats were done in a weakened state, and with Broly, mention new details of how he's worked to mitigate his weaknesses in the newest movie. If that's too minor, then fine, but just wanted to ask.
Okay. I will unlock the two pages in question. Tell me here when you are done.

I have done so:

No problem. :)

I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back