• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. I noticed Scion's powers and abilities end with "many, many more". Is his profile not finished in that regard, should I put off this match?.

Scion has every power in the verse, plus trillions of trillions more. Listing them all would be excessive when we can just say "all of them". High 4-C scion is silly.

Anyways beiloune doesn't seem to resist time manip, so PtV into Gray Boy power it is.

Well he doesn't have infinite speed nor do Entities really live in any normal version of that either so that doesn't really stop Scion from imposing a loop on him.

It's a state of existance.

Those who are "Overshadowed" have lost their place in reality and are no longer apart of history, existing outside of space and time, and cannot be seen, heared, or interacted with, their very actions to the world go completely unoticed. Overshadowed beings do not exist in any universe or dimemsion. Not sure how you can put a being in a time loop when exist outside of reality.

What is it listed as?

Given the range of entity travel I don't see what stops scion from just leaving reality. They already exist in every universe at once, can sift through realities with ease, and Scion has what's essentially 2-A range and the Thinker powers to locate Beiloune, so I don't see why he can't just also leave reality and loop.

Entities are also 4D iirc.

Well none of those things listed would really deter time stuff.

Given that scion has every power, accessing spaces outside of universes isn't really any trouble. A combination of Scrub and Laybrinth's powers were able to access such a space in https://parahumans.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/scourge-19-7/

I see, well then I guess this is a stomp, You can close this.

Was the Worm multiverse 2-A?

All I remember is many worlds, which is high into 2-B

Nitpick regardless, but still, I don't think they have a good way past Path to Victory into Sting/Gray Boy/something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back