• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beiloune is a Deviant! Resistance Additions.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I believe Beiloune should actually have resistance like the effects of "classification" Like Ari.

Reasoning
Beiloune like Ari, are the only two characters that have the "neutral" affinity. This affinity is special because everyone else has an element affinity and is effected by an element cycle. Not only this but Beiloune's own daughter was a "Deviant" which is why she was erased in a world where he gave her ultimate protection. Even the doll replica that he created of her, that he "classified" to be his daughter, was a "Deviant". Lastly, one of Beiloune's people was actually altering his classifications within the World Library, and was attempting to stop Beiloune but he couldn't just "classify" Beiloune away, he only could mess with his classifications to the world.

If Beiloune is similar to Ari with both having the neutral affinity which is a sign of a Deviant, his very own daughter is a Deviant so she possibly gets that from him and his own people that he put in charge of the World Library can't defeat him by "classifying" him, then he likely is a Deviant himself but since he's not trying to go against his "classification he likely doesn't even know. Just like he didn't know his daughter was one.

After the resistances his reasoning would be (Has the Neutral Affinity which only "Deviants" like Ari possesses which is a sign of a "Deviant", likely comparable to his own daughter who was also a "Deviant" and one of his own people couldn't directly defeat him when using the power of "classification" against him)

Okay so from a lore point of view this would make sense, namely with the bit about nobody being able to classify Beiloune- which would be enough to give resistances.

I can agree to this. Coincidentally this makes me wanna go back to my other PS2 era games and add them.

Looks fine, i dont see any problems with it. Not knowledgeable though, i never even heard of the game before lol.

Alright, I guess I'll add the resistances but will leave this open just in case.

If Ari has her resistances due to the status, and its not just that she is that status and incidentally resists a lot of things, then this makes sense to me.

HIS

And also yes

Back