• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Zakaza (Genesis vs Storiverse)

This is from a previous battle.

Akreious said:
So does Flare have anything to counter immediate Hakai?

Here's stuff from previous debates:
Akreious said:
Hakai says "**** you" to dimensions. As I explained above, it's based off of Zen'Os Erase which while not nearly as Potent enough as to 1-shot 1-As, is theoretically capable of erasing anything of a finite dimensional scale. Also it isn't negating willpower defense; it's bypassing it. Potato tomato :L

From Beerus' page, the Hakai negates High-Godly, destroys Abstracts/Concepts, and basically "follows" your being no matter where you are (So all the clones and stuff of Demigra across the Infinity expanse of the Multiverse was erased when a single Demigra was erased- Demigra's only "alive" right now because that Demigra basically guessed he'd be Hakai'd one day so he made a separate body to become its own entity disconnected from the OG Demigra).

In terms of hax Mind Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Fate manipulation are all out in terms of win-cons for Flare. Probability is also likely out given Probability Manip. is a subset of Order manipulation.

I forgot to add Acausality to Beerus' page but it's Types 1 and 4.

AP is pretty superfluous here so I'm not gonna try to touch it given how AP against either is pretty much useless

Yes

He killed Vaide with High 1-A EE and Vaide regenerated back from it in few seconds

Also Zakaza has very high into 1-A resistances given by Vaide

Ok. Beerus also has Mind, Soul, Life, Void, Concept, Law, Order, Chaos, and Fate Manipulation.

All gets resisted oder than Order which I don't know what does it even do

Zakaza eventually gets bored and points at him and he dies

lmao

probably a stomp

Zakaza won't die unless you kill Vaide

Vaide can come back from High 1-A erasure like it's nothing

Zakaza can point and kill him anytime he wants

Yeah, this might be a stomp.

Also, I'm thinking about turning Damus into a Servant from Fate/Stay Night or something.

It basically gives you a crap ton of 1-A resistances and reliant Immortality with Cehennem. Cehennem is a seperate realm even Huzur incapable of fully reaching

Ok. So should he be in Storiverse? Cause it's just something inspired by what you did with Zakaza.

He has to be in Storiverse to be a Vesvese users obv

You need to know cosmology of Storiverse if you gonna bring him here lol

Back