• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs someone with Unbeatable Hax

Why would he swap bodies when he can't even tell that Beerus is stronger than him? Wouldn't he just try Blast him instead since he can't Sense the Power Difference?

I seriously doubt that. Frieza doesn't seem like the kind to actually communicate with his army past giving them orders.

I can't imagine Ginyu knowing about how strong Beerus is, unfortunately. There's no way Freeza would talk to him about that. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd go up to someone and be like "btw there's a guy literally infinitely stronger than me named Beerus, he looks like a big purple cat man and can erase your soul by pointing at you".

Also Beerus's abilities are faster than Ginyu's.

Also honestly, a part of me would expect it to not work anyway. Not in the sense of the switch wouldn't work, but in the sense of Ginyu can't use Beerus's abilities, while Beerus can still use his own because he actually trained for it. Though that's more headcanon than anything, so don't take this part in and just think of the last point.

Beerus wins because pointing at someone is faster than what Ginyu does.

Also Beerus' Non-Physical Interaction could probably just let him knock ginyu during the switching possess.

Body Switch is with a light beam projectile, while all Beerus need to hakai is just point at Ginyu, as shown with the Ghost in Episode 69.

Beerus FRA

Body Switch is with a light beam projectile, while all Beerus need to hakai is just point at Ginyu, as shown with the Ghost in Episode 69.

Beerus FRA
What if we make a lot of rules just to make Ginyu win? like, prior knowledge and prep time, and remove the bloodlusted from beerus 😰

What if we make a lot of rules just to make Ginyu win? like, prior knowledge and prep time, and remove the bloodlusted from beerus 😰
Why should we? It's technically fair since none of their moves are thought based. It's just that Beerus can hakai faster than Ginyu can steal his body

Ginyu wouldn't even be able to pick up Beerus' power lvl through scouter due to resistances to extra sensory perception.
Hence Ginyu would'nt even make the decision to switch, mistaking Beerus for weakling.
Meanwhile Beerus pokes or breathes...
Beerus FRA.

Back