• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beerus Vs Planet

the eighth planet of the solar system, Neptune against the destroyers of the world, Beerus.

• Both at 10 Meters
  • Speed Equalized
  • Neptune immortality is restricted
  • Go !!!!
Votes

• inconclusive: 0

Beerus has the edge in intelligence.

Neptune in stamina.

I suppose is Low 2-C Neptune who we're talking about.

Has Beerus any resistance to Galactica Bracelets?

Is Ultra Instinct relevant in the battle?

Too many questions, i know. I don't like assume without too many information.

Sorry for the grammar.

No Problem.

• nah beerus has no resistance to Galactica bracelet and Star seed R.I.P
  • UI would be useful if it does in characters and if the fight lasts a long time

In manga Beerus used UI at the very start of the fight with the others GoD.

I think this is nearly a haxstomp if Beerus's Hakai can't do much against Neptune.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Telepathy, Reincarnation/Revitalizatio (With Sailor Crystal), Aura, Extrasensory Perception, Precognition, Clairvoyance, Hydromancy, Magic, Stealth Mastery, Past Life Awareness, Transformation (can also reverse spells with the henshi), Teleportation (can also teleport with others and through dimensions) | All previous abilities enhanced, Flight, Forcefield Creation, Immortality (Types 1 & 8; as long as her Sailor Crystal is not destroyed or modified, she will always come back to life), Anti-Magic, Water Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Paralysis Inducement via Musical Attacks, Power Masking, Summoning(along with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Pluto), Can survive in outer space | Energy Manipulation | Essence Manipulation (Can remove star seeds), Manipulation of the Totality of one's Being; Energy, Matter, Mind, Soul and Spirit) via the Galactica Bracelets

Beerus would have the edge her via UI, sensing killing intent, and using hakai right off the bat.

do not forget that she has Clairvoyance, telepathy to know the intention of beerus, extrasensory and precog

Beerus has extrasensory, precognition and know the intention of Neptune as well. Is clairvoyance combat applicable, or is it similar to a fortune teller clairvoyance.

His precognition is not combat applicable, but it doesn't matter since type 8 is restricted and Neptune's resistance to erasure is in another key.

@Green no it is combat applicable. It's ultra instinct, something that Goku has used in combat more than once.

In that case Beerus can just Hakai her with no effort.

Voting for Beerus via Hakai after seems in charachter'd be use that.

UI is precognition considering the body moves by itself, making the user able to use moves while able to have their body go on autopilot for them.

bump

just for info Neptune has Star seed Rip, dodge this is ..... very difficult, moreover, it starts in characters

What can she do to stop Beerus from using Hakai right off the bat since he would sense her killing intent?

And how does that negate the fact that Hakai is the first thing Beerus does when he senses killing intent?

I like how apparently having a one shot ability and precog (UI isn't precog at all btw) gives you the advantage over someone with one shot abilities and precog

The fact that it's straight up untrue, given that the only time something was actually trying to kill him was the time that he didn't use/threaten to use hakai on.

Zamasu: Was targeting Gowasu (or Goku, I forget)

Ghost dude: Was a non-fighter

Goku: Wanted to go to Zeno's

Beast thing in the early episodes: Killed with a beam attack.

Let's not forget the hundreds of planets Beerus destroyed without Hakai. Or the fact that when he was fighting the Z Fighters, who were very willing to defeat him, with Buu outright wanting to kill him, he didn't Hakai.

Don't get me wrong, Beerus will use it, butBeerus using Hakai like that is wanked to hell and back.

@Kal His ability to sense killing intent is what will make him go for Hakai.

@Cal Those guys weren't on his level, and anything that was going to threaten him in any way he pulls out the hakai.

@Cal Now ask yourself., how many people actually threatened him and were strong enough to even be a threat?

Zamasu: Went after Goku, was a threat to a Supreme Kai and GoD. Hakai'd

Ghost Dude: Irritated. Hakai'd

Goku: Was a threat to his livelyhood and all of U7. Threat to Hakai.

Planets: Why would he Hakai a planet when he can just bust it? This is irrelevant.

Z-Fighters: Fodder, not even a threat.

Buu: Fodder, not even a threat.

I hate how people use this term "wank" when in fact people are simply going by what is seen. I triggers the ever living shit outta me.

Back