• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And that grants the edge against someone with precog because?

Also how does that whole "sense killing intent" thing works?

@Kal He senses that someone is going to kill, as stated in the episode where he hakai'd Zamasu.

Also considering he has his own incomplete UI, it would evenly counter the Precog that neptune has.

"Fodder, not even a threat" applies to everyone you named. If we want to go by what's seen, btw, Beerus has never used Hakai in an actual 1v1 fight.

@Cal so the time when he hakai'd zamasu doesn't count??? How is that any different from an actual fight, where both characters are willing to kill.

UI really wouldn't counter any kind of precog that deserves the name.

Not like he can dodge Neptune ripping out his Star Seed with a gesture anyway.

And my reasoning was ignored...Okay then...I am not about to go through this right now. Not worth it.

"If we want to go by what's seen, btw, Beerus has never used Hakai in an actual 1v1 fight."

And let me ask, how many 1v1 fights has Beerus been in? Give me one 1v1 fight where he was actively trying to kill his foe and NOT have a good time?

The real cal howard said:
Episode 2. Versus that monster guy.
Aside from the fact Hakai wasn't even a thing in the first place at the time.

I am talking about a serious battle. Not battle against some nameless irrelevant fodder. That monster guy argument as everyone else would say, is being "wanked" outta proportion.

In character is part of SBA, you know.
We aren't senile... I could careless about the fight honestly, I am just sick of hearing "lolhakai is wanked" every Beerus thread.

Meanwhile i'm simply here trying to understand the basis for Beerus using Hakai before Star Seed rip if both lead with it
Thinking britishly

Why? Is it because it's Dragon Ball? I mean we have characters who start off with lolAbsorption, lolDarkArea, lolMindHax, lolAlphaInforce, lolPlates, lolChronoBreaker etc, but never does those go through this much scrutiny as lolHakai does.

Yeah, you've never seen me complain about hax right off the bat...
Shit. That was mean and I'm sorry...
Never said you never did. I am not even directing this at you only. I am talking about in general. Regardless it is clear as day Dragon Ball gets more shit than others.

Kaltias said:
UI really wouldn't counter any kind of precog that deserves the name.

Not like he can dodge Neptune ripping out his Star Seed with a gesture anyway.
Didnt know beerus had a star seed. ovo

Leviamon's the most terrifying of the SDGL, tbh. Everyone else either looks cool or looks like Lillithmon.
Lucemon larva crusader2
Old Man Years

• Neptune: 1/2
  • Beerus: 3
just to say that feeling is intent on killing will not solve the problem that Neptune can insta take his star seed

Back