• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I've read it doesn't seem Beerus can do anything in this sitiuation so I also believe it is a stomp, however if it proven otherwise my vote will go for Master Hand

@Narwhal Beerus has a huge edge in AP,and from what has been seen from both, is arguably a better fighter, he would even have a big speed advantage if it wasn't equalized, Hakai ennabled allows Beerus to pretty much negate the Duplicates of MH, however, MH's better hax grants him enough edge to compensate for his much lower AP.

Also its not like MH can one shot Beerus, his durability would not allow it, regardless of how strong the initial attack is, it would be a tough fight for the both of then.

Also, i too realized that allowing MH to make clones of Beerus would make it too unfair, so for this battle, i am just assuming he can't

It isn't, you guys just fell for the obvious bait.ovo Master Hand for reasons above to put the nail on the coffin.

Considering it's many months old, outdated since Beerus was upgraded, already added and removed I'd have to disagree.

Back