• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'm pretty sure I've made matches involving DB vs MH before, but with the addition of Hakai and a few strength boosts, I think that this match is fair now. Speed equal only if necessary.

Master Hand SSB4
Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)

The original thread didn't deserve to be closed. I give this to MH via reality warping and power copying.

I go with Beerus since he's a better fighter and has better techniques than any of the other SSB characters. And seeing how those SSB characters were able to beat Master Hand means Beerus could probably beat Master Hand aswell.

Pretty sure Reality Warping>>>>any ability Beerus has.

The only threatening ability to Master Hand is Hakai. And as elaborated in the Dante thread, I think i'll go with it here too. Unless Master Hand did something to completely piss Beerus off (and I dont see how since he's literally just a floating hand), or Beerus had no other options of dealing with MH, Beerus wouldnt use Hakai in character.

Tell me what kind of reality warping has Master Hand ever done? Besides my point still stands, a bunch of lesser skilled characters than Beerus managed to beat MH, so Beerus is more than capable of doing it aswell. Lastly, we're pitting fictional characters vs eachother to see who's the strongest purposely limiting a character his abilities, because its "out of character" is really dumb.

I gotta ask. Like who? Because Link, Mario, Kirby, Samus, Shulk, Cloud, Bayonetta, Pikachu, Bowser, Ganondorf, Lucario, Rosalina (to an extent), Meta Knight, Marth, Ike, Roy, Lucina, Mewtwo, Ness, Corrin, Fox, Falco, Little Mac, Ryu, Pit, Sonic, and Yoshi are pretty skilled.

Nice you managed to give me 4 who are more powerful or as powerful as Beerus, the rest aren't though. Or are they automatically scaled to one another?

Edit: Please stop discussing this point, because it is derailing the thread.

It's SSB. None of them have any effect on MH's tiering at all, especially considering this is a thing, considering this is the real deal.

Bottom line is with the logic you were previously using, we'd have MH at 7-B at best.

Um....

ALL 4 of those characters are infinitely greater than Beerus. At least 3 of them are Tier 2. Beerus is tier 3.

And skill isnt that much of a factor when MH has more quanity hax than Beerus.

Finally, it may be dumb to you but its a rule IIRC. That unless stated to be bloodlusted or otherwise, characters fight in-character here and Beerus wouldnt use Hakai in character unless he absolutely needed it or is pissed off completely.

Bottom line you're discussing about something that has no value to this thread or atleast to my opinion of this thread. I still think Beerus beats Master Hand for my reason stated above and that is that I think Beerus is atleast as skilled or more skilled than the other SSB characters.

(I've edited my post where I said Beerus was stronger than the characters and removed it.)

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Finally, it may be dumb to you but its a rule IIRC. That unless stated to be bloodlusted or otherwise, characters fight in-character here and Beerus wouldnt use Hakai in character unless he absolutely needed it or is pissed off completely.
Not every rule is good though, dumb rules are allowed to be changed.

No. I meant that none of the SSB characters canonically beat him. Only person who canonically beats him is Tabuu. The SSB characters have no influence on MH's rating in the slightest. So the weakness of the SSB characters who are less skilled than Beerus (doesn't he like always sleep anyway) beating him.

Granted, Beerus MAY win. I'm just clearing up confusion. I got no opinion.

Not what I meant...

Remember that this is the same game where Olimar is half as tall as Bowser. The fighters scale to each other, while the universe creators scale to themselves. Saying Master Hand was defeated by them at all is saying Master hand is 8-C, likely 7-B.

@Cal Ah okay I get it now

@Dragonmasterxyz To be honest I just find it really dumb when people say "He wouldn't use that in an actual battle!" as an argument as to why a certain character won't one-shot another.

For one we can't say he wouldn't use Hakai against MH right away. Beerus is no fool. That much is a fact regardless of his personality. He still is a martial arts master trained by Whis. Thing is Beerus has never been in a serious fight since his fight with Goku. And that was for fun. So we don't know how he'd fight against a foe equally as strong as him trying to kill him.

Master Hand has virtually no hax, the only thing this dude can do is smash himself into the opponent.

Power Mimicry and Reality Warping much?

Also, can't Power Mimicry copy hax? So even if Beerus uses Hakai in some way MH can just replicate it to use back against Beerus.

FTW395 said:
Master Hand has virtually no hax, the only thing this dude can do is smash himself into the opponent.
Reality Warping (see: CREATING THE SMASH BROS UNIVERSE), elemental and energy manipulation (lasers, fire, explosions, ice attacks and more) flight (doop de do, flying around a absurd speed).

Master Hand probably counts as a God, so it can sense Beerus, and is a hand, which means it has different pressure points compared to a whole person, causing a small bit of confusion for Martial Arts mastery, as well as holding similar (if not slightly superior) durability, AP and near-equal speed.

Stop downplaying the Hand, lest thy be slapped. My vote goes to the Hand, for reasons above.

Wouldn't killing Master Hand cause the universe to stop existing?, since when you kill him, your character is turned into a trophy... and in Brawl, turning into trophy = death...

So yeah, if Beerus kills him, the universe stops existing and kills Beerus too

You can't just assume it can Sense Beerus. Elemental and energy manipulation isn't hax and his reality warping comes from creating the universe (I think), which can't be used as a weapon. Besides since you People are always so Keen to making in-character battles, why not do the same here? In-character Master Hand won't do his reality warping VS Beerus. He didn't do it in the game, so there's no reason to assume he Will here.

Numbersguy said:
Wouldn't killing Master Hand cause the universe to stop existing?, since when you kill him, your character is turned into a trophy... and in Brawl, turning into trophy = death...
So yeah, if Beerus kills him, the universe stops existing and kills Beerus too
beerus was going to destroy the universe without worrying

He is 3-A aka he can only physically destroy the universe, if Master Hand dies the Smash universe ceases to be which is a much higher value (being Low 2-C since not only all matter stops existing, time too)

Numbersguy said:
He is 3-A aka he can only physically destroy the universe, if Master Hand dies the Smash universe ceases to be which is a much higher value (being Low 2-C since not only all matter stops existing, time too)
How will this actually help him "win" the match? If he creates a universe and then proceeds to kill himself to destroy said universe and thus defeat Beerus, it'd end in a draw.

FTW395 said:
Numbersguy said:
How will this actually help him "win" the match? If he creates a universe and then proceeds to kill himself to destroy said universe and thus defeat Beerus, it'd end in a draw.
His reality warping hax really screws Beerus' arsenal. He legitimately has no attacks that would get round master hand.

@Babyhannnn what reality warping hax? When has he ever used reality warping hax and when has he ever used it in combat?

If it wasn't able to be used in combat it'd be specified on his page.
There seems to be some master hand downplay here.
Then please do show an instance in the smash bros games where Master Hand reality warps the place while you fight him and when it does some sort of damage. Just because I don't automatically assume everything on this wiki is correct, doesn't mean I'm a downplayer. I don't downplay, I want scans of Master Hand doing the thing you claim he does.

Wel first of all, if you have concerns about MH, then this certantly isnt the place to bring it up. Make a CT revision thread.
Why is it my duty to support "your" character? I'm not the one who thinks MH beats Beerus, I'm the one who thinks otherwise. You're the one who claims Master Hand beats Beerus. You make the claim, you provide the evidence.

No, your the one who is questioning the capabilities of his Reality Warping so this isnt the place to comment about that. Its better you do it in a CT revision thread so we dont derail on this one.

FTW395 said:
Numbersguy said:
No, I was talking about that if Beerus kills him, Master Hand will cause the universe to collapse... ending a draw

Back