• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... what?

They're the same rating so...

Anyways, I feel that Lucemon is overall a more crafty fighter and will be faster to resort to Dead or Alive/Ultimate Sacrifice to end the fight in a hurry.

Edit: Ah wait, you're referring to Lucemon's True Form. We're currently going by his 3-A rating from fighting Susanoomon.

I'll go with beerus cause he can redirect lucemon's dead or alive/ultimate sacrifice attack like he did with the caveman, can create after images, can't be sensed by lucemon, and can seal him if he gets ticked off during the match like he did with the elder kai. I would vote for lucemon if it wasn't for his probability manipulation being weaker than other probability manipulators.

1) Lucemon is said to rival God at his peak and bears the power of the Celestial Digimon/Three Great Angels, who are extension of God's will. So I highly doubt that perception is a problem.

2) Afterimages are fine and dandy, but Lucemon is equally likely to just nuke the area with Grand Cross.

3) Lucemon could do the same to Beerus, since his Rookie Form managed to seal the likes of Huanglongmon, a Low 2-C Being.

He won't be able to sense beerus, and he can also do the super energy sphere with his clones if can wanted to, and can hit pressure points.

Why not? He's a divine being too. I already gave you reasons why he would be able to, but your response amounted to, "Because he can't."

Lucemon fires a Grand Cross to nullify it.

Lucemon is made of data. He doesn't have pressure points.

I say he can't sense beerus cause he doesn't have the ability to sense ki. And the grand cross could nullify it, but beerus can also shoot a volley of ki blasts at him afterwards. He also has matter manipulation, so he can win this with mid difficulty.

1) He certainly sensed the presence of the Royal Knights and was tracking the DigiDestined all through their travels while sealed in another dimension.

2) What's stopping Lucemon from batting them away the same way he batted MagnaGarurumon's attacks away?

3) Beerus never uses this in a fight while in-character.

Do they use ki at all? If they don't, then he won't be able to sense beerus. He can use his clones to surround him with ki blasts like he did with goku. If he gets ticked off, he'll use it, case-in-point, he only used the sealing technique on elder kai when he was angry.

1) Verse equalization rules are set as part of Standard Battle Assumptions, stop bringing up that NLF while I've already given you reasons as to why Lucemon can track Beerus.

2) And Lucemon just catches them all in Dead or Alive.

3) Beerus would be more than happy to trade blows with someone who can actually match him in hand-to-hand. He's unlikely to try sealing Lucemon until he realizes that the Digimon actually has a chance of killing him. By that point, Lucemon is likely to seal Beerus.

Like I said, beerus can do things he normally wouldn't if he was pissed off, matter manipulation is one of those things.

But he's never used it combat. Unless you can show me an example of Beerus matter manipulating an opponent to death, it's off the table.

Then he enters close combat or uses Dead or Alive.

No, Dead or Alive cannot be reflected as it simply envelops the target that does not deal direct damage. To quote his official profile:

"Produces a three-dimensional magic circle as a glowing orb of holiness and evilness and confines the opponent within, where it has a 50/50 chance of being either completely annihilated, or suffering great damage."

I vote for Beerus, as his attack reflection and nulification cancel alot of what Lucemon can do.

Afterimages have been used for a long time in Dragon Ball and even now people who can destroy the universe keep using it because ether way it's a good distraction that being said it's kinda worthless for Beerus since he has legit cloning.

Digimon are made out of Data but I don't think thats a good enough argument as to why pressure point attacks wouldn't work on him because other then the data thing they work like normal beings.

Also i'm not sure Beerus has Matter manipulation and even if he did it is not strong enough to be used effictivly in a fight like this.

1) Lucemon is more than capable of taking out multiple targets at once with any of his attacks really.

2) Pressure points are an inherently biologically-based attack. Since Lucemon doesn't exactly have the same flesh and blood as something born in the Real world, it won't exactly work (i.e. Would Pressure Point attacks work on a Robot)

3) He apparently turned an Egg into sand, but he's never used it in combat so it's off the table.

Well robots have joints and such so in a way they still do pressure points,as for Digimon i really don't now if they are just a outer shell with nothing inside,they need food so they have guts,they need water so they have rings,they need to breath so they have lungs and i'm fairly sure we have even seen them bleed.

That egg thing seems more like transmutation to me but I don't remember that happening.

1) But those aren't pressure points. The pressure points Beerus uses are like pinching a nerve to incapacitate someone that wouldn't work on someone who doesn't have nerves. Yes, they can eat and breathe and whatnot, but there's no blood and guts, just fractal code.

2) Neither do I, but apparently it happened (I don't follow Dragon Ball much anymore so I'm sort of meh about the whole thing).

What i'm saying why do they everything else execpt pressure points and if I remember correcly apoctlmon (I know I buchered his name) was bleeding green blood.

Since it was during the movie it is non-canon now

To be frank, when Lucemon was defeated by Susanoomon, he was cut in half, yet his form simply dissolved into fractal code rather than you know, blood splatter.

To bring up another example from a different franchise, MegaMan.EXE has shown the ability to cook, drink coffee, and eat entire meals (and sometimes mentions how he feels hungry) but when he's deleted he simply dissolves into particles, no blood involved.

In sword art online they bleed but get vaporized into code when their destroied,yes I know it's not ok to to compare to different verses but when the exact thing happens in both it's a bit hard not to.

Sword Art Online is explicitly meant to replicate real world sensations and effects as it is a VRMMO and was treated as such to cement it as a Death Game.

The Digital World is no such replication and does not need to follow those same conventions.

Well Digimon were originally made to simulate real life animals but the problam is to what degree,like with the blood thing thats already a step further then food and water but some times Digimon is a bit inconsistente to .

And what's with the beerus wank? WTF db fanboys? Matter manipulation and Sealing someone? Did he use those in any fight? Is old kai strong enough to be compared to lucemon? We don't even know if those are applicable in combat. Is it in character to him to use those anyways?

Data creature having biological pressure points? Digiworld created by humans? WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS... Stop with you nonsense.

@Zero I understand you disagree with some of the points made, as do I, but please calm down.

Dead or Alive envelops the target. It's not a projectile no matter what the anime thinks.

Besides, Lucemon can just go punch him some more.

He can still nullify it, like he did during the fight. And Beerus can punch him a lot of times as well, or shoot ki blast all over the area if he gets too close like he did when goku ran out of the god form in the movie.

Isn't lucemon's attack "dead or alive" a probability attack were it has a 50/50 chance of complete annihilation or severe injury, so doesn't that mean it takes probability manipulation to nullify it

This is going in circles...

Who's to say that he can nullify every attack? Since your response to each of my arguments seems to be:

1) He can nullify it

2) He can reflect it.

I find it extremely hard to believe that Beerus can nullify every kind of attack, especially since DBZ is mostly about brawling and firing Ki Blasts. He has never encountered a probability user before, so I don't think he'll be able to nullify it outright since it's a completely different kind of attack. Otherwise I'm just going to ask for this thread to be closed since it's getting old real fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back