• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs fusion

Gogeta easily have this.

Hakai won't work on him and Gogeta doesn't take chances, he will immediately turn Blue if he feels outmatched or even threatened. If anyone between those two is gonna waste time and d!ck around then it's Beerus.

From there the battle will go similar to Gogeta vs Broly

GarrixianDude100193 said:
Ovrhide said:
GarrixianDude100193 said:
Idk what is this argument about stronger opponents resisting or immune Hakai. It's never been stated that stronger opponents are immune Hakai thus that idea has been debunk ever since Goku and Frieza countered Sidra's Hakai ball. It's safe to assume to Sidra is above Golden Frieza and far beyond Base Goku. My vote still goes to Beerus since he can probably surprise attack before Gogeta can counter it.
counter what? theres absolutely nothing beerus can do here. Gogeta resists hakai thanks to both goku and vegeta, He is superior stat wise, what else can he do? summon whis to take care of Gogeta???
When was it stated that superior stats resist Hakai? Even tho hakai doesn't work Beerus can use full power before Gogeta activates SSB
Superior Stats? Do YOU even look at profiles before randomly guessing why people say what they say? Theres a reason why Gogeta resists hakai, and it isnt because of superior stats.

If Gogeta doesnt go blue, then yeah, beerus stomps. but why wouldnt he go blue? he went blue immediatly after broly powered up to his FPSSJ form.

Honestly discussing in-universe matches using profiles "especially DB" is stupid.

If you use profiles then Toppo would stomp Jiren and Broly cuz "lol Hakai" which couldn't be further from the truth within the show.

Anyway, there isn't much Beerus can do here. Gogeta has Resistance to EE on his profile and in-character he will go Blue the moment Beerus get serious. Beerus will get schooled harder than Broly.

Well it is not like Beerus full power can one-shot Gogeta, there are many case in Dragon Ball where a character should be one-shoted by the enemy but still stand up after taking two or three of those suppose one-shoted hit, the real case of one-shot would be SSJ2 Teen Gohan vs Cel Jr and SSJ3 vs Beerus at the start of DBS and DBZ Movie BoG. IF one-shot that easy then SSJ Broly should one-shot Base Gogeta and SSJ Full Power Broly should one-shot SSJ Gogeta; the former can still flying around dodging SSJ Broly blast while the latter withstand one punch and one kich from SSJ Full Power Broly, and even block a strike come after that and turn SSJ Blue. Nothing indicated that Full Power Beerus one punch Base Gogeta and Gogeta down, lying unconscious and defuse =.=

When you consider how strong is Broly and the fact that both were in the same planet, the real question is "How wouldn't he sense Broly?".

Rodri "Dante" said:
When you consider how strong is Broly and the fact that both were in the same planet, the real question is "How wouldn't he sense Broly?".
Well Beerus knows there's no real danger to himself or the planet anyway thanks to Whis being there.

There was even a point in the movie where after Broly was sent to Vampa and his fight with Gogeta was over, Beerus (in the dub, I never watched the Subbed) just took a deep breath and smiled while saying "Well...it looks like everything went all right." I'm pretty sure he sensed Broly and that he was taken care of.

I mean, when did Beerus ever bothered himself with any villian? He isn't doing anything to Moro and Frieza in the manga and they are running slaughter across the universe.

How I ssee it:

Base Gogeta vs Beerus: easy win for Beerus

ssj Gogeta vs Beerus: mid difficulty win for Beerus

ssj Blue Gogeta: mid difficulty win for Gogeta

Beerus will not be able to seal ssj blue Gogeta for multiple reasons: vice shout can get him out, IT, and the sheer fact that Gogeta knows about his sealing which would make it hard for Beerus to seal him. Hakai won't affect Gogeta, he'd resist it more easily then royal blue Vegeta resisted Toppo's hakai.

One good full power full force Kamehameha should vaporize Beerus for good

ssj Blue Gogeta should take this.

Xenomorphios said:
How I ssee it:

Beerus will not be able to seal ssj blue Gogeta for multiple reasons: vice shout can get him out, IT, and the sheer fact that Gogeta knows about his sealing which would make it hard for Beerus to seal him. Hakai won't affect Gogeta, he'd resist it more easily then royal blue Vegeta resisted Toppo's hakai.

Do you even know the extent of Beerus's full power?

you mean the one who got really scared by a high universal feat made by jiren? Ummm yes

Do not seriously tell me you think a High 3-A feat was what made him nervous then.

You sure it had nothing to do with the fact that he was more worried about Jiren being too powerful for U7 to defeat, which by consequence meant he'd be erased? That's makes a lot more sense when you consider how he barely gave a damn about Zamasu when he consumed a timeline, can perform half a 2-C feat etc.

Unless you're trying to imply that he's High 3-A or something.

Planck69 said:
You sure it had nothing to do with the fact that he was more worried about Jiren being too powerful for U7 to defeat, which by consequence meant he'd be erased? That's makes a lot more sense when you consider how he barely gave a damn about Zamasu when he consumed a timeline, can perform half a 2-C feat etc.

I'm personally more inclined to agree with this interpretation. It makes more sense to me.

Planck69 said:

https://imgur.com/a/RPDA3BP
no when Jiren shacked the world of Void (high 3A feat) beerus saied :" does this come from a single warrior??!!!" which imply that he wasn't scared about the Universe 7 losing but he was scared about the feat itself that jiren demonstrated.

-pretty sure his half 2-C feat was due to a chain reaction (I mean it's even pretty much Obvious anyway )

-now I'm not saying that beerus is high 3A but I completely about him begin hundreds of time low 2-C baseline since I think it's a wank beerus is low 2-C but at least base line

>no when Jiren shacked the world of Void (high 3A feat) beerus saied :" does this come from a single warrior??!!!"

This literally does not change what I said. Even if he somehow was weaker, he can just Hakai Jiren so being afraid of him makes no sense. The only major harm Jiren could inflict upon him was by beating Goku and getting him erased. This headcanon that he's somehow afraid of the guy that scales to him should stop right now.

>pretty sure his half 2-C feat was due to a chain reaction (I mean it's even pretty much Obvious anyway )

Congratulations, you've convinced me that you've never watched a single episode of DBS. The literal statement is that the fight between him and his brother would wreck both their universes. There's no so-called chain-reaction that occurs when GoDs fight like you say, in anime or manga. Again, more headcanon and assumptions being inserted where there are none. Not to mention how him being afraid of Jiren's High 3-A power being above him is literally contradicted by him not fearing Low 2-C Zamasu, Goku's power being beneath him after the ToP despite forcing Jiren to use a lot more power than when he performed said feat, him not being anywhere near as bothered when Jiren gets the UBW amp etc.

And the half 2-C is his AP justification anyway so this changes nothing. Feel free to make a thread on that, I always love a good laugh before going to bed.

Anyway, Gogeta takes this match.

1-it's not head cannon https://imgur.com/a/RPDA3BP the fact that Beerus can hakai jiren dosn't prove anything, and it has been shown that hakai dosn't work on people that are weaker than you anyway.

2-yes they were going to destroy 2 universes but BY THE TIME not immediately, in other words it was due à chain reaction. And I've never saied that Beerus is not low 2-C I'm just saying that he should be at least baseline but not hundreds.

1. That was debunked the moment Beerus EEd Zamasu. Strength doesn't play a factor in Hakai, I don't know where you get this from. And again, my explanation makes more sense considering the plethora of Low 2-C scaling and statements.

2. That's not how chain-reactions work at all, especially for Low 2-C. Not only are small time-frames no longer important from Low 2-C onwards but the fact that the aftermath of their fight does this should tell you what would happen if they individually put in effort to actively destroy each of their universes.

1-Idk but if hakai dosn't scale to AP than this make things more better, not only it prove my point but that also mean beerus begin above Zamasu was only because of Hakai since Zamasu dosn't resist EE and beerus can just Hakai him with no problem. As for his AP and strength it should be at least 3A.

2-what you saied dosn't change the fact that they were going to destroy 2 universes but BY THE TIME and not immediately which mean it's not truly half of 2-C feat.

1. No, he sensed Zamasu's power and wasn't bothered. He and the other GoDs are comparable, if not superior to Jiren when the latter is confirmed to be more powerful than Infinite Zamasu, who's Low 2-C. More headcanon galore. Even then, EEing a universal space-time is a Low 2-C feat.

2. Yes it does by virtue of it still being a feat performed by their power. Do you have any idea how dumb taking short time-frames into consideration at Low 2-C is? They still had the power to perform the feat as a result of their fighting. So you somehow think that if the collateral damage from their battle is 2-C, they somehow don't scale to it?

Yeah, bring this up on a CRT. Until then, Beerus and those who scale are half 2-C.

And again I've never saied that Beerus is not low 2-C, I've just saied that him begin half 2-C is just wrong, I mean he is low 2-C yes but only at least 3 times base line since he scale above infinite Zamasu hut hundreds of time baseline.

Did you read my posts at all? Their collateral damage is 2-C, they individually scale to half the power that caused that collateral damage. Time-frames do not matter because you literally are dealing 4-D space-times. And don't backtrack, you were trying to put Beerus' physicals at 3-A even though I already proved how he could nuke IZ without Hakai. Don't bring this shit up again unless it's on a CRT and until then, he's half 2-C.

And he's still hundreds of times baseline via upscaling from Goku and co. so this doesn't even make sense. The half 2-C feat would be irrelevant to the scaling if it didn't exist.

1-yeah OK I've never saied that Beerus is weaker than Zamasu I know that he scale above Zamasu which would put at low 2-C yes I'm fine with this.

2-the result of theire Fighting is 2-C yes and than?it absolutely dosn't change the fact that they did that by the time which mean they didn't truly have the power to destroy the 2 universes(in other words beerus attack aren't truly half 2-C)

Small time-frames do not matter at Tier 2.

Again, this is just the aftermath of their fighting, their actual power being focused would be a lot higher. You are literally focusing on a sentiment held by no one here at all. They can cause a 2-C feat with their fighting. The fight could take 10 minutes and it wouldn't change this at all. Seriously, this isn't pre 3-A where calcs can determine AP. There is functionally no difference between a feat that takes 3 seconds and one that takes 5 minutes at this scale at all.

<<Did you read my posts at all? Their collateral damage is 2-C, they individually scale to half the power that caused that collateral damage.>>

1-and im saying that beerus half 2-C feat isn't truly half 2-C in other words his attacks weren't truly half 2-C since again he did that by the time.

-<<. Time-frames do not matter because you literally are dealing 4-D space-times.>>

2-where it stated that that they were dealing with the space-time?

1. Read the above post again. Time does not matter. The collateral is half 2-C and his own power is half 2-C. He can pull out this power if he wishes.

2. How else do you destroy a full universe with its own space-time? Are you trolling right now?

1-Okey I got it

2-it stated only that they were going to destroy 2 Universes nothing else, the Fighting result between goku and beerus was also stated to destroy the entire universe yet they didn't affect the space-time of the Universe.

For a feat to be 2-C, it automatically involves the space-time of both universes. Goku was 3-A back then and Beerus was very obviously holding back so of course they didn't affect the space-time of U7. Champa and Beerus on the other hand were going to destroy U7 and U6 totally.

Code:
No one knows but this is like a saitama situation where we can say that Beerus might be far above Gogeta....

Xenomorphios said:
How I ssee it:

Can we take this to the message wall?

Back