• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, and I don't even disagree with it, but on this wiki we don't consider surviving Hakai an AP thing, just a resistance to EE.
It's a bit of both imo. There's obviously a power aspect, as shown by Frieza getting absolutely clapped against Toppo's Hakai by comparison to Sidra's, but there's a natural resistance there to not instantly get erased by the attack to begin with.

It's a bit of both imo. There's obviously a power aspect, as shown by Frieza getting absolutely clapped against Toppo's Hakai by comparison to Sidra's, but there's a natural resistance there to not instantly get erased by the attack to begin with.
...I know lol. I actually agree with you for the most part. It's just that the wiki treats it exclusively as EE resistance

AKM should preferibly not be pinged here, he already expressed his lost of interest in regards involucrating in anymore Dragon Ball threads.
Or else it could be kinda annoying for him.
Okay. No problem. He should remove his username from our knowledgeable members lists for Dragon Ball in that case though.

I'm ignoring the comments on the scaling. If this gets accepted, a new discussion will take place acocunting for the wider adjustments that potentially need to be made to the verse. From what I've gathered, the current vote tally for the OP is;

Agree: 17 (@Quantu, @God900, @Toby020, @Arnoldstone18, @Deceived3596, @Overlord_THE_END, @Da3ggman, @Gogeta, @Irineu, @Peak, @y3p_owo, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Milly_Rocking_Bandit, @Vietthai96, @Nierre, @Antvasima, @DemonGodMitchAubin)

Disagree
: 0

Neutral: 3 (@Reiner, @Vasco. @Tarang123)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back