• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus' speed.

Yeah, Dragon Ball Super in only two chapters got much better feats than Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z combined.

Beerus moon busting by just poking a table, destroyed a planet with a ki blast barely bigger than his finger in the manga, and now destroyed a large planet with a small ball of energy.

Antvasima said:
That should be fine, I think.
Anyway, about the banning thing. Given that this community tends to attract very difficult or singleminded people, I have come to understand Seiryu's dilemma.

The only way for an admin to stay sane in this kind of environment while still doing his or her job is to ban the people that are too time-consuming and unproductive to deal with.

I don't like banning people, and even I have come around on this since it is such extremely tiresome work trying to keep track of everything. Our responsibility is towards maintaining the quality of the wiki, and if we get too exhausted to do our job, the wiki will collapse.

Seiryu banned me for half a year, and I have no grudges towards him. That he maintained some order was likely the main reason that the wiki survived for as long as it has.
You don't have to explain anything to me I already know. But seriously dude you need to hear what some people say about us.

Rocks75 said:
Yeah, Dragon Ball Super in only two chapters got much better feats than Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z combined.
Beerus moon busting by just poking a table, destroyed a planet with a ki blast barely bigger than his finger in the manga, and now destroyed a large planet with a small ball of energy.
It's better I agree with ya but I still want to see some Galaxy busting feats from him....

Did you think they'd get a solid MFTL feat so soon?

I'm just gonna say this lets wait and see what happens before we start overhyping dragon ball super though a Galaxy level feat would be pretty bad A*s Heck for all we know rocks is right and dragon ball won't get a (cannon) galaxy level feat till the end of the seires if at all

@SDZ I would rather remain unaware, I think. I have been working myself towards a burnout for the good of this site, so I don't want to try to drown myself in complaints on top of that.

OBD also talked badly about us as well due to The Choushin being powerful the LT if you guys are unaware about that.

Also, Damn, The fanboys must be losing their minds now.

Undylan said:
one more thing to ask.

Does the MFTL speed feat goes for his reaction speed as well?
It's debateale then again So is MFTL Beerus (mainly due to us not knowing how far the planet is)

Also small question when did Whis fly the distance of 4 galaxys I don't remeber

When he traveled from Beerus' place to King Kai's planet but I don't quite know if it was 4 galaxies but it's written on his profile.

Dbfan and critic said:
Undylan said:
one more thing to ask.

Does the MFTL speed feat goes for his reaction speed as well?
It's debateale then again So is MFTL Beerus (mainly due to us not knowing how far the planet is)
Also small question when did Whis fly the distance of 4 galaxys I don't remeber
Whis got MFTL+ feats from BoG movie.

@SchutzenDunkelZiel1217: Off-topic: While we're on the issue, can you find a link as to where Beerus states that he would fly back and forth to Planet Vegeta, were it not destroyed?

I don't know, sorry. That's precisely why I asked you.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
When he traveled from Beerus' place to King Kai's planet but I don't quite know if it was 4 galaxies but it's written on his profile.
Yeah but how do we know it's That far apart? (Just wondering honestly I'm all excited for MFTL DBZ as much as the next guy)

If it's from BOG then I'll look it up but if it's from ROF then I'm gonna have to ask you wait for a while. I haven't bought ROF DVD yet...

@ Dbfan and critic: Ask the person who added the information.

Who added it?

Anyway, Goku should be MFTL+ as well too, he can keep up with 70% Berus in SSG, and SSGSS is faster than his SSG, just that he can't travel around the universe like Beerus because he can't survive in space, not to mention he has IT, so he doesn't need to travel around the universe.

Vegeta can't neither travel around the universe because the same reason for Goku that he can't survive in space.

Anyway, Beerus should have at least same combat speed like his travel speed at worst, because Dragon Ball is a series that their characters are faster in combat speed than in travel speed, there are a lot of examples.

I don't think Beerus' travel speed is faster than his combat speed, in a series that had always characters that are faster in combat speed than travel speed, I find it Beerus being faster in travel speed than combat speed unlikely, highly.

Rocks75 said:
Anyway, Goku should be MFTL+ as well too, he can keep up with 70% Berus in SSG, and SSGSS is faster than his SSG, just that he can't travel around the universe like Beerus because he can't survive in space, not to mention he has IT, so he doesn't need to travel around the universe.
Vegeta can't neither travel around the universe because the same reason for Goku that he can't survive in space.

Anyway, Beerus should have at least same combat speed like his travel speed at worst, because Dragon Ball is a series that their characters are faster in combat speed than in travel speed, there are a lot of examples.

I don't think Beerus' travel speed is faster than his combat speed, in a series that had always characters that are faster in combat speed than travel speed, I find it Beerus being faster in travel speed than combat speed unlikely, highly.
I agree with most of this but unless Whis actually traveled a distance spanning 4 galaxies it doesn't really matter.

wait in the current episode, wasnt whis going from outside the universe to some galaxy in the universe, and beerus gave him 3 minutes to get some dino meat, whis got there in 2 minutes, 20 seconds, and beerus then caught up on his own, is that considered

I calced the distance from the Beerus' castle to the Planet in the calculation above but I'd still like confirmation that Whis actually traveled a distance spanning 4 galaxies.

What I want to say now, is that finally Dragon Ball surpassed light speed by a large margin, I waited for this long time.

A lot of guys thought that Dragon Ball would never reach to light speed.

You're not the only one. But please can you confirm that Whis did indeed travel a distance spanning 4 galaxies otherwise I'm gonna have rewatch BOG and ROF again.

No, but looks like they accepted the calc.

Not sure what is the distance between Beerus' castle and the Earth, which it would take to Whis 29 minutes traveling the distance between Beerus' caste and the Earth, but is pretty sure a lot of light years distance.

Snake way has a stated length right and from that map you'd get around 200,000+ light years as it's length do you get my drift.

Also it's 26 minutes not 29.

Well, I think that somebody told me that he travelled from one end of the Dragonball universe to the other, and given that it has 4 galaxies, I probably did a bad approximation from that, given that I did not know the exact sizes of the galaxies in question, or the distances between them. Sorry. We should probably change the flying speed statistic to undefined MFTL+ instead.

Btw: I watched the second DB Super earlier today, and from what I remember it said that Beerus took 2 minutes and 20 seconds to travel the distance, but I may be wrong.

Anyway, I would still like explicit confirmation that the DB characters can move anywhere near as swift as they can fly, because this generally is not the case within fiction.

Well, Beerus never heard about the planet Earth, and Earth is in his universe, so I would say Whis flew through a distance spanning four galaxies in roughly half an hour.

By the way, this thread is giving me a headache right now and I can't think about this properly, I will take a little break, so I will be off in this thread.

Back