• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus' new hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Emperor lV said:
Damn Beerus can destroy you even in different timelines. We know this because he said the future one should have been gone too. Haxxed af
And the space-time thing tho. I see a 2-C coming soon for Beerus, Champa, Whis and Vados :D

Gokuiscool144 said:
Dragon Emperor lV said:
Damn Beerus can destroy you even in different timelines. We know this because he said the future one should have been gone too. Haxxed af
And the space-time thing tho. I see a 2-C coming soon for Beerus, Champa, Whis and Vados :D

It's soooooo close....all we need is that Bills be surprised to learn that Zamasu still exist in the future :v

Atomicphantom said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
Dragon Emperor lV said:
It's soooooo close....all we need is that Bills be surprised to learn that Zamasu still exist in the future :v
I got some bad news though. Gotta wait another week :(

Hmm....jugding from the way Beerus destroyed him, with all the particles going in the air and shit, does that really look like existence erasing? Im not trying to downgrade Beerus here so forgive me, it just looks like really good matter manipulation or disinegration to me.

If its "Destroy", then that should mean an ordinary attack. Erasing someone from existence or any hax like that wouldnt normally be titled something power-like as "Destroy".

But like the majority said, we will need to wait to be sure.

An ordinary generic ki blast would quickly disintegrate the target, beerus's destroy slowly started from where his hand was pointed which was zamasu's head and spread all the way down zamasu, this isn't an ordinary attack.

Anyway i think we should probably close this thread until we get more info.

Already watched the subbed version, Beerus said that when a God kill another God doesn't follow the human logic or something, should be the reason why the future "would" change

LordAizenSama said:
So it would seem the Super Dragon balls immortality is quite impressive, hm.
Indeed.

Also, this is standard desintegration fair. This isn't more Hax than the Genki Dama destroying Buu's cells / molecules. If Beerus did this to Champa, it'd be impressive.

Also people, back up a bit on the "spacetime" stuff. People were so excited about the "Transcending time and space" quote from Toriyama, and all that that amount to was a ring.

There are two things that surprised me about this, the implications are

When Beerus kills you, all versions of you die?

Zamasu's immortality from the super dragon balls trascends spacetime? I don't know which one is scarier.

Mister Death said:
There are two things that surprised me about this, the implications are
When Beerus kills you, all versions of you die?

Zamasu's immortality from the super dragon balls trascends spacetime? I don't know which one is scarier.
Wouldn't that mean you would need to be a 2-C character to kill Zamasu? "2-C" "Dragon Ball" *Hint Hint* :)

Why do you think Dragon Ball would become 2-C even if space-time continuum destruction became a thing? The gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is very high. We'd likely only have 2-C Whis and Vados and above.

Indeed.

Also, this is standard desintegration fair. This isn't more Hax than the Genki Dama destroying Buu's cells / molecules. If Beerus did this to Champa, it'd be impressive.

Also people, back up a bit on the "spacetime" stuff. People were so excited about the "Transcending time and space" quote from Toriyama, and all that that amount to was a ring.

He said there would be a battle that surpasses space and time, the arc isn't finished yet so it could be the final fight

Why is this still open? We need more info in order to accurately judge what is going on here anymore discussion is pointless, speculations can be done in the discussion thread.

How is this a hax? I see no description of ability that qualifies it as hax. The spacetime is an effect when a god kills another god, not the ability Beerus showed. It could be plain ki vaporisation anyway.

When has a ki blast been shown to be able to do something like this with no apparent ki blast being fired from beerus? I don't think this is a generic ki blast maybe not something as ridiculous as erasing people from timelines but definetly not a generic ki blast. Again we need to wait for more info on this.

Beerus erasing zamasu

Beerus could easily have done that to goku in the past^

Beerus has never gone serious before in trying to kill any of the cast, he just wanted a good fight.

Even if Goku in the far future becomes stronger than beerus, I imagine Goku could never destroy somebody like that, as its probably a god of destruction exclusive

What if Beerus just entered in his own God KI into Zamasu and the energy itself destroyed Zamasu simply because its God Ki and its far stronger than what Zamasu can handle since hes shit compared to Beerus? I can see that being a huge possibility

I think what we should all be focusing on right now is that Future Zamasu might be Acasual.

Since he's still around in the future despite being killed in the past.

The Everlasting said:
I think what we should all be focusing on right now is that Future Zamasu might be Acasual.

Since he's still around in the future despite being killed in the past.
^

Celestial Pegasus said:
When has a ki blast been shown to be able to do something like this with no apparent ki blast being fired from beerus? I don't think this is a generic ki blast maybe not something as ridiculous as erasing people from timelines but definetly not a generic ki blast. Again we need to wait for more info on this.
Beerus erasing zamasu
A hax is defined by it's description not appearance or assumption. Even if it doesn't look like Ki there's no proof it's hax (a hax ability ignores stats like durability, not every ability is hax).

I'm still having a hard time seeing the "Destroy" ability as a standard attack. It was set-up as a god of destruction exclusive showing. Honestly not hard to believe he had the above capabilities being a Destroyer God. Had he not named it in such a way and Zamsu died differently, then I would probably think you could justify the showing as standard affair.

I'm not trying to suggest Beerus is 2-C for nuking Zamasu, I am merely stating it should be destruction hax, and not just simply ki, or it could be simply some type of magic, but I'm not saying its an upgrade. If anything, if anybody should be upgraded, it should be Super Shenron, since, because of the Immortality, Zamasu survived space-time destruction(aka, gods destroyed in one timeline, gets destroyed in all others, according to Beerus). Oh, and I suppose Zamasu could get a durability upgrade, as the main immortal Zamasu survived that, when he shouldnt, and nobody less than Zeno could probably beat him at this point.

Mister Death said:
I'm not trying to suggest Beerus is 2-C for nuking Zamasu, I am merely stating it should be destruction hax, and not just simply ki, or it could be simply some type of magic, but I'm not saying its an upgrade. If anything, if anybody should be upgraded, it should be Super Shenron, since, because of the Immortality, Zamasu survived space-time destruction(aka, gods destroyed in one timeline, gets destroyed in all others, according to Beerus). Oh, and I suppose Zamasu could get a durability upgrade, as the main immortal Zamasu survived that, when he shouldnt, and nobody less than Zeno could probably beat him at this point.
Zamasu will probably get acausality by next episode.

And this thread should be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back