• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beelzemon vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I've wanted to do this one for awhile. Speed is equalized of course. Beelzemon Blast Mode vs Beerus.

Rules and Notes

-Speed Equalized

-Verse Equalization

-Win by death

-Normal Mindsets (Using "lore" Beelzemon, which is cruel and merciless, but still honorable to an extent)

-Setting: Namek

Who wins and why?

Beelzemon Blast Mode
Beerus
God Of Destruction

Yeah, Beezlemon is easily on par with Beerus in terms of fighting capability, so this is a tough one.

Can Beerus block ray gun blasts? Otherwise a point-blank blaster with atomize him.

Every DB character worth their salt can block ray blasts but they have no atomization resistance. He'd be atomized if he tried. He has energy nullification though.

Beerus has that nullification hax just in case (that can erase up to universe level attacks too) but idk if he'll use it.

Reppuzan said:
Yeah, Beezlemon is easily on par with Beerus in terms of fighting capability, so this is a tough one.
Can Beerus block ray gun blasts? Otherwise a point-blank blaster with atomize him.
Where does it say that the Blaster can atomize people?

Beelzemon's official profile, quote:

"Its right arm is integrated with its Blaster, and fires powerful energy waves to disintegrate everything into atoms"

Reppuzan said:
Beelzemon's official profile, quote:
"Its right arm is integrated with its Blaster, and fires powerful energy waves to disintegrate everything into atoms"
What I want to know is which attack does that Corona Blaster(Death Slinger) or Corona Destroyer(Chaos Flare)?

If I would have to guess, it probably be a passive ability that his blasters just do.

I'd go for beerus since he can clone himself, seal beelzemon, or nullify beelzemon's attacks, making it harder for beelzemon.

Since beerus is in character he won't be sealing an oppenant who can actually challenge him. He only sealed the supreme kai because he was annoying. Also beezlemon>>>>>>>>>supreme kai when it comes to power assuming beerus ever shows sealing someone on his level. Also just for the sakes of agreeing to disagree even if beerus could in character be much to enjoyable for him to fight someone that can actually do damage.

From what i getting on beelzemon so far is,atomization is a standard passive ability of all shots fired from his blaster,which is not gonna go well for beerus. i vote for beelzemon

Imagine if beerus had grown enough to still match the SGDL during the same period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back