• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Omegas03 said:
Mark this guy's words, Toei is going to pull some fancy Platonic Concept BS out of their butts and DB World will actually be High 1-A.
DB just bumbling into being High 1-A purely through the writers doing random shit is the most Toriyama thing possible. Gets rejected because lack of belief within staff members
The tiering system as a whole get revised so DB doesn't fit the new standard

Elder God Demonbanes first move seems to be to use thought based Athleta Aeternum which summons his infinite number of copies, and the attacks of every single one of these copy hit on the Mental, Spiritual, and Conceptual level which I'm pretty sure would one+shot Goku if it hits.

Nothing say it hit on any of those levels on his profile and Goku resist being erased, soul and all included so i doubt it would one shot anyway.

Also Goku already just busted a timeline full of evil in the past, i don't see why he wouldn't do so after seeing Demonbane basicaly replicate himself to fill the whole battlefield.

Because the profiles are a mess and are lacking quite a few things, certainly not in a state in which matches should be spammed as they are.

Everything12 said:
Because the profiles are a mess and are lacking quite a few things, certainly not in a state in which matches should be spammed as they are.
this will be the new gumball rigth?

Who knows, and as far as I know Concepts aren't even mentioned in any Dragon Ball media, and unlike what some people say EE that is only stated to erase the Soul does not grant protection to Conceptual attacks without proof, and as mentioned not even Zen'o has proof of Conceptual Erasure.

Demigra litteraly has an attack that EE you entirely, you're litteraly retconned and never existed to begin and everyone no sells it basicaly, that sound way above what's used for the justification for EGD's 'conceptual' stuff.

EGD is match banned now BTW.

Dragomer said:
Demigra litteraly has an attack that EE you entirely, you're litteraly retconned and never existed to begin and everyone no sells it basicaly, that sound way above what's used for the justification for EGD's 'conceptual' stuff.

EGD is match banned now BTW.
Damn.

Guess our dreams of Goku soloing fiction are dead

Still not Conceptual, that's just Causality Erasure, Conceptual Erasure I beyond even that and is only given where the Erasure is stated to destroy the Concept or Idea of a person, which is Erasure beyond even erasing them from time.

Nah, erasing the Idea of your existence is still beyond erasing you from Time.

No, it isn't, at least not how it's described in the Demonbane's scan, nothing say people can't even think anymore about what has just been erased, hell, the opposite is even shown.

Demonbane doesn't suddenly fit the hightest level of conceptual destruction for the wiki just because conceptual destruction was mentionned, their conceptual destruction need to fit the standard of this wiki and it clearly doesn't show that, that's why EGD doesn't have 'conceptual manipulation'.

Even damaging a Idea is incomparably beyond erasing someone from Time, as Concepts are Abstract things that govern all creation, even Time.

Except it didn't damage any idea, no one has trouble conceptualizing the field that was just destroyed, it litteraly just returned what was destroyed to 'chaos' AKA nothing AKA it was just base EE.

Tbh looking at DemonBane's profile and the description for his conceptual attacks doesn't seem to fit the higher lvls of Conceptual Manipulation on the wiki. It sounds like regular EE tbh.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Tbh looking at DemonBane's profile and the description for his conceptual attacks doesn't seem to fit the higher lvls of Conceptual Manipulation on the wiki. It sounds like regular EE tbh.
That's what i'v been trying to say on both threads XD

Dragomer said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
it literally said erased conceptual and then back to a 2-A place

Livinmeme said:
Dragomer said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
it literally said erased conceptual and then back to a 2-A place
It say conceptual and reduced to nothing, reducing something to nothing is just basic EE, what they call 'conceptual' in demonbane doesn't automaticaly fit our standard for conceptual manipulation, just like what they call 'a Multiverse' in DBS doesn't automaticaly fit our standard for a multiverse.

Back