• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Because Cal wanted it: Kratos vs Mami Tamoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mami is a 7-A glass cannon so she can fight High 7-C to 7-A.

But she doesn't have a 7-B tier tho.

Which Kratos is this one btw?

He has three 7-B keys.

Also I assume magical girl Mami?

Theglassman12 said:
Well Kratos has Poseidon's rage and medusa's Head to take out Mami.
I mean Mami could like, shoot him.

7-A AP is very good at killing people with 7-B dura.

Also High 7-A barriers and the soul gem likely working if petrified from the outside (meaning she can still use magic even if the body is petrified) are probably going to help against them.

I don't think that her soul gem alone can do much if the body is incapacitated.

It ca create threads but that's about it

Yes but if the body is petrified he probably atomizes her without really knowing what the SG does.

Granted, he needs to get in range first.

7-B Kratos isn't resistant to Power Null, that is from his High 6-A state with Pandora's Box.

I mean Mami could like, shoot him.

7-A AP is very good at killing people with 7-B dura.

Ok, that's not really debunking the stuff that he uses right off the bat.

He doesn't though.

He uses them after closing the distance (unless Poseidon Rage has 4 km range). Mami is the one who can attack from the start.

It's no instakill ability, just 7-A AP.

While the blades can block the bullets themselves, what about the explosions?

Depends. The Blades of Chaos are coated in hellfire that is far stronger than any known flames. Can the bullets explode even after being consumed by that fire?

Not all the bullets are directly hitting him, actually if she goes with a barrage like in the first episode most of them are hitting the ground.

RKGenki said:
Also High 7-A barriers and the soul gem likely working if petrified from the outside (meaning she can still use magic even if the body is petrified) are probably going to help against them.
Why would the soul gem work if petrified?

Because the magic comes from the soul inside and the external part of the soul gem is just a physical vessel, so unless it also petrifies the soul it won't do much.

Edit: I'm getting ninja'd too many times today...

I mean, Medusa's sister Euryale could petrify stone pillars in GoW II. Wouldn't put it past Medusa's Gaze to be able to petrify rock.

@Kep

What I meant is that it doesn't really matter if the SG isn't a crystal/gem/whatever but becomes a rock, given that it isn't about the material, as much as the fact that the soul is there to act as a power source.

Granted Mami gets incapacitated anyway if she is petrified so it doesn't matter too much.

I mean, if Kratos likely can't deal with BOOLET, Mami probably takes it thanks to a higher range and enough AP to one shot.

She can also bind him with invisible ribbons so there is that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back