• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beavis vs Max

GreyFang82

He/Him
Beavis vs Max (Camp Camp)

Both 9-B

Neither one has any equipment

Speed is equal

Who wins and why?

The Idiot: 1 (Insecurity97)

The 10 Year Old: 4 (Keeweed, DaBigP, Endlesspossibilities 2006, and Jimboydejuan12)

Inconclusive:

222px-Beavis BeavisandButtHead
Max Wiki

Max isn't stupid enough to forget how to pee, so I'll go for him being smart enough to actually do anything

Superweeb2987 said:
Game Theory: SANS is MAX?!?
Oh no. Please no, stop omg this can't be happening.

Anyway, I'll vote for Max given the feats he has shown throughout the show, like being able to get back up from being stabbed on the back and even shown to harm David who can withstand getting hit by vehicles. And yeah, his intelligence is more higher than that of Beavis (Like way higher)

I'm probably gonna vote for Beavis since he may have the AP and durability advantage (He shrugged off a point-blank fart explosion with Butt-Head, and both harm each other on a constant basis)

He also has the stamina advantage. There's no doubt he's a lot dumber but he still takes my vote

Do you have a clip of the fart explosion? I'm pretty sure they are comparable in AP and Durability as they both harmed or comparable to people who survive being ran over by a bus.

Which feats give him greater stamina?

Back