• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beatrix (Granblue) Vs Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel) - Battle for 3rd Placement for 6-A

wasn't the one on the top 5 strongest the web novel version?
Yeah he's the 2nd placement along side Diablo but this is his Light Novel version which isn't placed anywhere so i made this match to give him some-sort of placement along side giving a placement to Granblue Characters as well.

Aight fair I'll wait for slime supporters argument first
But for starters beatrix default AP is really high so that is one thing.

he gets royally one-shotted and won't regen from it. no time to adapt
Not only is that the wrong type of Mid-Godly negation(Rimuru regens from his mind while Primal Beasts regen from their true form) but do you think that'll be done by someone who's being slammed with type 2 corruption, radiation, and madness type 3? None of which are resisted and will immediately be used because Rimuru tends to like to use info analysis.

everything about primal beast gets absorbed by Embrasque, soul/mind/concept/physical form. the true form just exists on a deeper level than their mind that's why they regen from their true form which is also their concept/abstract so it's not just a specific type neg else primal beast would just come back as a soul and get another vessel which they didn't and can't do after absorption and neg from the weapon.

like literally she just needs to swing the weapon at him and just being near someone who can curb stomp her maximize embrasque output.

If he goes with info he would realize the weapon is far more dangerous than her and if his info is that good then he would also know killing Beatrix while the weapon is near her would cause it to devour and consume her and turn into a machine and start rampaging

You realize that only the radiation would kill her and he can just use his other two passives right?

also isn't the 3rd placement already taken by Kenpachi shouldn't the match be against him.

Beatrix is weaker than Captain in overall for this key and Captain is currently at 5th slot.

though I still believe Beatrix can take this

The weapon only flips the switch when Beatrix dies, yes? Beatrix doesn't die at all, only is corrupted and transformed into a monster/driven insane.
no the weapon has self awareness and knows when to devour their wielder if they are incapable of fighting anymore

also isn't the 3rd placement already taken by Kenpachi shouldn't the match be against him.
At the time of making this thread i thought that both characters just absolutely demolished Kenpachi so i didn't put either against him.

Now i believe Kenpachi could possibly Incon both of them with his Reiatsu's Passives depending on their level of resistances.

Beatrix is weaker than Captain in overall for this key and Captain is currently at 5th slot.
I put him their way after this thread's creation given no-one was responding to this and no-one was nominating someone for the empty spot 5th placement so i just decided to put Captain their as some sort of an place-holder until i started to revise the placements.

GBF is under big revision. 4D primal beast is accepted so that will bump Beatrix absorption to 4D. so we'll see once revision is done if this can work again

Back