• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beating the clockwork Phantom?

Okay, I'm not really sure this question is applicable here since I'm still new to this wikia, but has anyone here played Kishin Hishou and beaten the Clockwork Phantom? I've beaten pretty much every other opponent in game, including the clockwork phantoms' first form, but once it morphs to the second, none of my attacks seem to be working. On ocassion I seem to dent it, but I just can't seem to figure its' attack pattern or the point where it's vulnerable to damage, ended up losing it to it thrice straight, with the game giving the option of a mercy pass and treats it as though you won the game so you can still see the rest of the story. It's kind of annoying actually, and I read on other sites that apparently there's a unique combo command to input that will give you the true ending as well.

Oh, I remember that shit. It seems that I just used the ending saves which I downloaded somewhere.

Back