• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beast Cole attempts to solo your favorite verse

Infamous: He's a weaker version of the Beast but they can't kill eachother

Devil May Cry: He solos

RWBY: Even his base form solos until the gods who wave their hands and call it a day.

Star Wars: Solos Canon, EU is an utter lolfest of him getting mindhaxed

Might as well go over others so neutral

Akame Ga Kill: He solos

One Piece: Even before the downgrades he solos

Fairy Tail: Stalemates as he can't kill Zeref but Zerefs death magic can't kill souls anymore so Zeref can't kill him.

Hokuto No Ken: Solos unless Kenshiro can hit him with the Muso Tensei quickly enough.

My Hero Academia: Solos assuming AFO's power absorption doesn't work on him

Samurai Jack: Cole might be able to beat Aku, but against the Celestials and he Nameless Evil? He gets slapped hard.

Prototype: [Comment redacted to avoid 2009 flame war residue]

Invincible: I would give a definitive answer if I had any idea as to how the Image Comics canon worked

Kengan Ashura: Beard God solos Cole dominates with ease

Fire Punch: Cole... might actually have a challenger here, depending on the potency of the Ice Witches power null. I think it might actually be enough to shut down Cole's powers, but not his regen.

Berserk: Cole might actually lose out to Gritth and the God Hand, and he has no means of defeating the Idea of Evil.

Gravity Falls: Bill gets pissed that he's taking over the world first and snaps his fingers

Minecraft: The Entities look at this guy and go "get out of here nerd."

Danganronpa: Oof

Doki Doki Literature Club!: Monika gets pissed and sends Cole away to do something else in a different universe.

Cuphead (Verse): Cole becomes the new impossible boss

Steam Powered Giraffe: Commander Cosmo save us! Save us from the night! The Beast Cole never stood a chance and he was blasted into starlight!

SCP: Jack Bright comes up with a way to contain him using rubber chickens.

Steven Universe: Cole outhaxes probably, but the AP of the Diamonds makes this hard to say.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Cole stops at Giorno.

Knack: Cole completely and utterly... GETS STOMPED! KNACKPOTENCE BAYBEEEE

Eh, might as well throw him against some of my favorites.

Steven Universe: The gems non-biological nature means he can't just "lolRSB" them all into oblivion, but he's a lot more like to hit their gemstones with a black hole than they are to bubble him, thanks to teleportation and Regenerationn basically no selling any attempts to hit or kill him respectively. They could win if Homeworld threw all their resources at him though or if they were given enough prep to have a group of Peridots cobble together a Ray Field Inhibitor.

SCP Foundation: They'd likely be able to reverse engineering some kind of RFI barrier to keep him contained, but not without a massive breach of secrecy. They'd likely have to make up some BS about a nuclear testing accident and then start popping a fuckton of amnestics in anyone smart enough to know better. They'd still get the job done and Cole will manage to earn himself a nice Keter rating thanks to his Reactive Evolution, Teleportation, and Micro-quantum Regenerationn making him a massive pain in the ass to contain.

MCU: Depends on how my The Beast and The Titan thread ends, but if Cole beats Thanos than he'd probably RSB everyone else.

Marvel Comics: He could honestly get surprisingly far, he's definitely haxed enough to pose a threat to even most of the 4-Bs, but ultimately either Professor X mindhaxes or Strange tosses him into another dimension.

Not necessarily my favourite verse but

DC Comics: He goes as far to some of the 4-Bs as he is in Marvel Comics, but ultimately either Martian Manhunter mindhaxes or Fate tosses him into another dimension.

Pokemon: Legendaries joint effort against a movie version villain.

Digimon: The protagonists fight a movie version villain.

GI Joe: Cole becomes the new boss of GI Joe Team and Cobra Command.

ToToNo: Same as DDLC.

Star Butterfly: The Magic Wand saves the day.

Dark Souls: Can't beat the resurrection stuff and eventually is killed and has his soul consumed by a physically stronger Player Character or something.

Magic: The Gathering: The Gatewatch has certain members like Liliana and Jace who could deal with him at sufficient range and can planeswalk away to create that range if needed (Or in Liliana's case just Chain Veil her way though it), but people stuck at closer range are probably screwed. He absolutely does not defeat people like Tezzeret.

Bloodborne: Dark Souls but with madness and intangibility

Berserk (Verse): Excluding the Idea of Evil he should clear, as Skull Knight won't instantly know to do a specific thing with his Spatial Slash and send Cole into The Abyss.

Cthulhu Mythos:

Darkest Dungeo: Probably clears everything but the Farmstead and Heart of Darkness via range. HoD is just way too big since it resides inside the planet and it's eventually gonna come out. Cole won't die but its not like there's really much to do at that point. Farmstead has a tenuous relationship with linear time and Cole probably gets trapped there forever.

Destiny: No, not really sure where he gets. I don't think he can full clear any of the races (though he gets pretty close with the Fallen since they're already a dying race), but I have some estimates:

• Fallen: Stops at Skolas armed with Vex Tech/blessed by The Darkness, absolute strongest SIVA fallen, or Scorn Barons like Hiraks, the Mindbender.
  • Cabal: Honestly probably gets all the way to Callus, if he isn't just annihilated by some tier 4 fleet weapon.
  • Vex: Cole can't do anything meaningful to them, at all. All the vex that die can easily be replaced, his matter stuff is outclassed, and they've gotten around better regen before.
  • Hive: Well he can't even enter the Ascendant Plane without being destroyed physically and mentally, so any Ascendant Hive are out. Hive also know how to negate regenerative abilities, so there's that.
  • Humanity: Probably loses when the Guardians start getting 5-C.
Warhammer 40,000: Not terribly knowledgeable on Nids, Tau or Necrons so I can't really say there. As for the others:

• Humanity: He probably just dies of old age before the Imperium gets anything done In all seriousness, the Grey Knights or some sort of specialized Custodes should be able to get rid of him.
  • Eldar: Some warlock alters his fate to something bad. It's a really common power in this race, befitting of their manipulative nature.
  • Chaos: Daemons aren't made of matter nor do they really have traditional "life forces", so Cole loses to them for sure. Absorbing daemonic energy would be a terrible idea.
  • Orks: Victory via attrition, since they're Orks. There's also those Orks that Khorne revives every day that are technically still Orks (They consider endlessly fighting daemons a mutually beneficial agreement) and the Prime Orks like the Beast of old would destroy him with extreme psyker powers. Ghazkull seems to be heading on this path, to becoming a new Prime Ork. Their passive RW of "things work how we think they should" might mess with his powers, and definitely will with very powerful Orks like the ones who fought Vulka, Prime Orks, and Ghaz.
Salt and Sanctuary: Not sure if he can beat the rez but they can't really kill him.

Hotline Miami, Hollow Knight (Verse), and Devil Daggers are 9-B haxless verses.

Super Smash Bros.: Stops at tier 2

The Legend of Zelda: I don't know. I'm not even knowledgeable on this verse, just like some of the games a lot.

DOOM: Cole clears

Mistbor: The Lord Ruler with the proper knowledge could trap him in a time bubble forever, but he isn't gonna start with that. Loses to outright gods like Harmony.

Xionic Madness: Cole clears

Feel free to argue for Cole getting further than I said here if you disagree.

Insecurity97 said:
SCP Foundatio: 682 has joined the chat
682 actually has pretty awful offensive capabilities so while it doesn't die it can't actually beat the High regen.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:solos until he gets beaten by piss drinker Gio.

HunterxHunter:mega oof.

Dragon Ball:to be fair im think he could solo Z and most of supers with hax alone until he stops at beerus(maybe),Zeno or devoured by Zamasu.

Avatar,Thee Last Airbender:Cole kills everybody and Delsin becomes the new fire king.

Saint Seiya:idk,if the cast can resist Macro Quantum level matter manip im only watched the anime and not the other manga continuations so he cleans until he either gets mindhaxed by Shaka,gets his soul destroyed by Saga or turned into a potato by Athena,Hades or Poseidon.

Danganronpa:why is this eveen here?

First of the Nort Star:Musou Tensei,gg.

Dungeons and Dragons:cleans until he gets into Strahd,demons & devils, demi gods,gods,etc or either gets stopped by a 20 level adventure party.

Kingdom Hearts:if it wasnt for Sora's resurrection+existence erasure,nobodies and Heartless phisyology,Luxord transmutation and Xehanort he would have cleaned the verse.

Yakuza(verse):yeah,no..

@Wok slight correction but Cole's drain isn't just generic life force drain, he specifically sucks the bio-electricity out of you. Cole couldn't absorb deamonic energy even if he wanted too. Doesn't change much though.

682 actually has pretty awful offensive capabilities so while it doesn't die it can't actually beat the High regen.

682 could possibly absorb Cole. Regardless, The Foundation itself can just contain Cole using a few Scantron Reality Anchors.

Cole resists absorbtion from the Beast.

Though "Scantron Reality Anchors"? I'm not saying they won't contain him but how.

Earthbound: Post-Magicant Ness stomps with his Low 2-C powers

Pokemo: Get a really hax's pokemon or just get a Low 2-C to finish him up

OFF: The Batter purifies him

Star vs. the Forces of Evil: One of the Magical High Commission gots it.

Camp Camp: Horrifically stomped

Samurai Jack: Ra, Odin, and Vishnu have to step in if they want him gone.

Courage: He couldn't save Muriel this time...

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Get one really busted person to take care of it. Main Timeline: Gio with Gold Experience Requiem, Alternate Timeline: Funny Valentine with D4C, and of course Jotaro and DIO over heaven.

One Punch Ma: I dunno, probably get's hax'd to hell and loses.

Nuclear Throne: Stomped... Unless somehow he touches the Hyper Crystal (Nuclear Throne) in that case he get's space hax'd

Danny Phantom: He bodies all the humans but can't permanently put down the ghosts and they have ones like Clockwork, Freakshow, and a few other ones that hax him.

Dark Cloud: He stops at the strongest of the verse True Dark Genie.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: I'm pretty sure he solos but I don't know if he can defeat Krieger or Wrightson since they don't need bodies to survive and Wei Lu's Illusions can effect the soul.

The same goes for the bonus round.

Added Titanfall (Verse) to my verses since I found out it was on the site, and Cole beats that

Feel free to argue against any of my others id tou want though

Dragon Ball Super: Yamcha accidentally bumps into him in the streets and Cole suddenly turns into a bloody paste on the concrete.

Mob Psycho 100: Most likely going to have a hard time with ???% Mob. Maybe even beat him to at that.

If you think turning Cole into paste is going to do anything to him then you're gonna have to read his profile much more carefully. His Regenerationn ns that only the tier 2s will even be able to kill him with AP.

As for Mob, no. If base inFAMOUS 2 Cole can fight him evenly than Beast Cole destroys.

Edit: @Carat

Vergil can probably kill Cole if he's bloodlusted and smart tbh, either by BFR or Yamato's weird concept hax.

Back