• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
I'm SO going to regret this RIP my **** (and merc needs some love dammit)

Rein takes his wife to dinner but BB is slightly getting jealous on Merc's (called karl kraft instead of merc though) very friendly nature to Merc so she challenges merc to a fight while rein sits in glasheimr drinking wine

THIS IS 5-B MERC not 1-A aka sensory merc with many names

Speed equalized

Votes:

Mercurius: 1

BB: 0

Inconclusive: 7

Winner is the one on top

TISSG7Redgrave said:
BB is slightly getting jealous on Merc's very friendly nature to Merc so she challenges merc to a fight
Ummm, what?

Also, why must you do these things to me Red? I thought we were friends. We made multiple memes together. Our characters hang out in Patchwork Soul all the time. And yet you make this thread.

well merc's real origins are from another universe not earth sensories are connected to merc himself i think

SITHISIT said:
Is Mercurius of Earth?
if so BB gives him a nice taste of authority
Pretty sure that Mercurius, even as a sensory, out weighs her in Divine Authority by a significant degree.

But, let's of course remember all her other abilities:

First off, killing him in the past isn't going to work (I think), seeing as sensories are (I think) created with all their powers and memories from the get-go and she would basicallty just be fighting him in the past as well as the present. Him sending an elementary particale back in time to paradox her won't work because of her time paradox immunity. Just wanted to get the cheap kills out of the way.

FateAlbane said:
BB: Reinhard. Who. Is she?
Merc: She?

Rein: She?

BB: Don't you try to deny it!!

- Fight ensues-
Oh I can totally see this happening... it's wonderful

And Breinhard's standing behind them like "Oh, here they go again"

Breinhard: Mom why are you fighting another chick?

BB: I need to kill someone

Breinhard: Dad??

Rein: Ok little girl come here he needs to fight my friend and its a he...he just looks really girly

Merc: My my kemono you are so heartless after what you did last night *fidgeting*

Rein:...****

BB: THAT'S IT REIN WE NEED TO TALK AFTER I KICK HIS ASS

BB: He was with the White Queen did you know? While I was recovering from her sticking her hairs inside my soul, he went off to start flirting with my attacker!

Rein: Dear, I told you I was getting revenge! And I did, I beat her!

BB: Excuses excuses! You were with another woman!

Breinhard: Should I activate my Law and make everyone love each other again?

Everyone: DON'T!! (*visions of S&M flash through their minds)

Actually, the sensory itself would onl have been created at some point after earth's formation and isn't as old as Mercurius, so that isn't why the authority won't work

BTW guys Karl/Cagliostro/Merc's sensories CANNOT use any of the moves he has on the page (all the moves in his page are only reserved for his god form)

Well idk i'm the OP just here to clear up some misconception

it's more like inconclusive really.

Karl can use abilities from his Abilities and Power section (save for the things in another key) but he absolutely cannot use those things like Sequere Naturam, Dura Lex Sed Lex and the others one, most of his offense abilities are Matter Manipulation, and BFR and his defense abilities is immunity towards Soul Manipulation, having a body that is literally nothingness and making his opponents attack vanish from existence.

On the mention of BFR...how does BB fare against being BFR'd into a place disconnected from the Throne which encompass all of creation?

She can freely move in and out of imaginary space, so I'd say she fares pretty well.

Edit: oh wait, that means she would be out of the Moon Cell... ok, I guess she doesn't fare that well

She is one with the Moon Cell. It's not like she's sitting in a chair and taking her somewhere will remove her status.

Theoretically, she should still have all of her abilities.

>Her powers are tied to the Moon Cell and she is thus much weaker if she is removed from it or if her authority is somehow overwritten.

>removed from it

This is in her Page

>(After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, information, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron, was unable to affect Nero due to being opposed by a power of equal potency)

>through her usage of Potnia Thero

So yes i don't see her abilities working either way.

Well, if you drop her somewhere messed up, like nothingness, it would probably kill her. I'm gonna wait with my vote.

There is a difference between abilities she has through Authority and abilities she has due to being the Moon Cell. As I have previously said, to my knowledge, there isn't an instance where she was removed from the Moon Cell by someone. Only when she was rejected by the Moon Cell.

BB: ARE YOU ******* GAY, DARLING?

Rein: But Merc and I just tried to kill each other.

BB: I did this with you too.

Merc: Hey-dri-ch-kun.

BB: I'LL KILL THAT TRAP!

Rein: BUT I'M THE ONE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM!

Breinhard: LET'S JUST LOVE EACH OTHER AND GO TO THE BED!! <3

Reinhard can stomp BB but Mercurius can't, i know it doesn't mean anything but can't shake it off my head, snake was laughing at Reinhard attacks xD

BB: WHY WONT MY AUTHORITY WORK GOD DAMN IT JUST WORK FOR ONCE AUTHORITY I NEED TO CONTROL THIS STUPID ******* CHEATER

Reinhard: He's not of earth.

BB: **** OFF HES ON EARTH RIGHT NOW I SHOULD CONTROL HIM EITHER WAY. YOUR STILL GETTING A NICE TALK ABOUT NOT CHEATING ON ME AFTER I BEAT HIS ASS

HimikoWerckmeister said:
Did background research, I vote trollSnake he pratically has similiar abilities to BB but has more versatility.
What similar abilities? He has some similar abilities, but when comparing sensory merc against bb in amount of abilities, BB wins by a pretty large margin. The sensory doesn't have things like causality manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back