• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iapitus The Impaler said:
We should probably slow this thread down, since there was a major discovery made with regards to BB. Turns out her humanoid cyberframe is just an avatar of her true form within imaginary numbers space
theres a possibility she's getting downgraded back to Low 2-C? thank god, cuz you can see where putting her at 2-A gets, though it would be ideal if she was back at planet level

I established that Hazama's hax is 2-A. In which you were saying you didn't see any proof and I brought said proof to you.

That doesn't make her hard to hit. As Psycho said, Type 5 Acausality makes the user hard to hit, not type 4. And again I brought you examples of the Acausality that he's fought before.

Being made of Data doesn't make you immune to paralysis. The burden of proof is on you proving that BB has in any way shape or form resisted Paralysis before. Something like being made of Data is nothing special to Hazama since he can hit and kill Abstracts and even nonexistent beings.

I didn't know that the humans were 2-A in Fate, can I see any proof of them being 2-A?

Dude you're the one arguing that BB wins with a hax that won't work on Hazama, we're just arguing on why your points don't work in this matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back