• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll say inconclusive. His nothingness body will make many of her attacks difficult to work on him, but with the limited powers he has in this form, I don't think he'll be able to put her down anytime soon.

finally over and just to RP the end for lolz

BB: You are really skilled you trap no wonder my husband is cheating on me with you *As she just lands back on the ground with merc*

Reinhard: Dear...its a guy...for the last time

Mercurius: I can say the same thing for you i can see why my beastly companion has taken a liking to you but its pointless if we continue this besides we came here for dinner

Reinhard: Aye come on breinhard we're done

Breinhard: Ok daddy

Reinhard: So my friend what should we eat after the mess you made

Mercurius: Well I would like a place with french wine reminds me of marguritte from time to time

(idk just want to end it like this but this can be added to their pages after grace period or no need also no one is on top so merc be the M and BB be the S with rein helping OVO)

psttt i knew that OVO *shot* (i forgot to check stamina lel and the panting could be something else *shot again*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back