• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was scared

I initially thought it was Yuuki Terumi. He could neg all of Nasuverse...

Anyways, watching. Gonna wait and see the arguments.

What are all of Hazamas passives? Cause if hes like the other top tier BB characters then im pretty sure he passively wins.

Hazama has passive Mindhax, Paralyze, and Aura

While BB has only the latter two, and paralyze isn't even passive.

But BB did resist Mindhax though, and since her paralyze came from her staff, which is an Authority in disguise, I think BB has a chance to make it out un-passived.

Not really, only paralysis is passive. And it's quite debatable now that I think about it.

Blazblue Hax scale is way larger than Nasuverse though I don't know if it makes Pontia Theron useless because Hazama is technically from Earth. Well, even then Ragna who had AG perma damaged Es.

BB has Aura from her grail, it can cause fear so intense it got hard to breathe, but I believe BlazBlue characters face this on a daily basis.

I think she may or may not resist paralysis, I mean, when she paralyzed you near the end of the game, once your Servant hop in to save you, she complains they have equal Authority and you're no longer paralyzed.

And BB's paralysis, as I stated above, is from an Authority, disguised as a wand, so it may or may not be superior to Hazama's resistance.

And that's how I see things go in the "passives phase", what does Hazama open with?

Hazzy's paralysis affected Nirvana which should mean it's way potent than Amaterasu's stuff which is basically Super Sonic's AP level of Hax potency. It's many countless level higher than just Hax on infinite universal scale. Hazama's Resistance includes paralysis and it scales from Amaterasu.

Just looked further into it, and it's thought based, not passive. Though it's definitely one of his first move alongside mindhax.

Legit 8D, not that it's 1C, but it still proves hard for her Pre-Mooncell self to break. Not that this scales to her resistance.

Just how exactly did they get that far from baseline?

@Diinou You mind elaborating your post a bit more? Don't really understand what you mean by, that far from baseline.

BB exists and his data is shredded, not that much of a match. Along with the fact that BB's conscious is fused with a higher dimension above the moon cell, Type 4 Acausality and so on she just eats anything thrown at her and then bodies him.

Or the fact that practically every playable character in Blazblue can withstand the boundary, which is 2-A mind hax and info hax.

thats cool and all however could you tell me what that has against information manipulation that rewrites entire fields of information and Data and digitize it along with violating space and other concepts just by creating a world that is and eats up data and information? they are not close to the same potency in the slightest thus can in absolutely no way be compared. basic CCC masters could replicate the same feat that Phenomena Intervention can apparently good to know!, BB could surpass that before fusing with the moon cell, oh its 2-A info manip? thats interesting it seems like there are quite a few abilities in BlazBlue that are 2-A but lack the proper substantiation... till that evidence is provided BB Violates.

and till there is a legitimate way he could counter her Acausality he isn't doing anything to her, the Paralysis part is pretty pointless as well unless he has shown he could use it against digital lifeforms. the worst this battle could arrive at is an inconclusive.

Lenus010 said:
it seems like there are quite a few abilities in BlazBlue that are 2-A but lack the proper substantiation... till that evidence is provided BB Violates.

and till there is a legitimate way he could counter her Acausality he isn't doing anything to her, the Paralysis part is pretty pointless as well unless he has shown he could use it against digital lifeforms. the worst this battle could arrive at is an inconclusive.
You are new to BlazBlue debates. Also like all the evidence is on the profiles.

Hazama has beaten characters with her Acausality before, that's nothing new to her, and type 4 doesn't make her hard to hit. The burden of proof is on you to prove that she resists paralysis.

his profile doesn't signal him having any 2-A abilities at all or does a bad job at it even the "2-A via Hax" part that is usually on the BlazBlue pages (Ex: Noel vermillion) i see is nowhere to be seen, so im starting to believe he cannot even do anything at all even if we take BB's Acauality away, so may i ask, how potent are his hax? he has an ability that makes him 5-B in one of his key's the only thing that indicates that he has 2-A hax is his ability to negate High Godly Regen, he has a bunch of resistances that he'd tank if she threw at her cool, nothing outstanding there.

he's beaten characters with Acausality before? thats great but i'd like to know what kind of Acausality is it? type 4 would make her hard to hit for him since it exceeds the system of causality he and his hax operate on she's literally fused with an object that is absent from the concept of time. it's not burden of proof on me at all I asked if he's been shown to use his paralysis on beings like her who are made of complete data, if not then nothing indicates that he can, it would be burden of proof on the people who claimed that it could world on her with the proof it it doing so being absent, and who may that be?

Only Type 5 Acausality makes you hard to hit.

And no character on the entire wiki should have "X tier via hax" since hax doesnt and shouldnt effect AP unless its a special case.

Hax is usually or should be shown to be higher via justifications in the P&A section.

Soul Manipulation, and Healing Negation (Nox Nyctores, Azure Grimoire and Magic can damage the soul, and negating any form of recovery, even when the reality is warped by multiversal entity)

Chaos Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Transmutation, Corrosion Inducement, Void Manipulation and Corruption (Type 3) (Azure Grimoire is stated to be portable cauldron and can harness the powers of the Boundary) The Boundary is a 2-A realm connecting all the infinite realities that exists in the Blazblue universe.

• Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros: Eighth Nox Nyctores, appeared as two chains with black snake heads for each. Ouroboros' main ability is to manipulate the mind, memory and emotion of the opponent, either by contact or just sight of the user. It is summoned from special portal and fire it wherever the user want. Ouroboros can also be used for trapping or sending opponent to boundary using said portal. Ouroboros' chain is said to be unending, making escape from the weapon very difficult. It's capable of mind shattering Murakumo Units, which are clones of Amaterasu and were built and born inside the boundary, a place filled with infinite memories and information, which means it can bypass 4-Dimensional mind hax resistances.
2-A with hax is only if it involves destructive capabilities. Being able to hax something far beyond that doesn't count.

Literally all 4 of her Acausalities he's fought. Noel with type 4, Izanami with type 2, himself with type 3, and like everyone that resists PI naturally with type 1

Yes it is burden of proof on you. She has no showing of resisting paralysis on her profile. Unless she can resist paralysis, which I don't see on her profile to begin with, she will be affected by Hazama's paralysis.

This is also not taking into consideration his 2-A reactive evolution and resistance negation.

thats mindblowing! but wait, what does that first part prove? " (Azure Grimoire is stated to be portable cauldron and can harness the powers of the Boundary) The Boundary is a 2-A realm connecting all the infinite realities that exists in the Blazblue univers" why does this scale to him at all?

" It's capable of mind shattering Murakumo Units, which are clones of Amaterasu and were built and born inside the boundary, a place filled with infinite memories and information, which means it can bypass 4-Dimensional mind hax resistances. "

why does it containing infinite memories and information mean that it can bypass 4-D mind resistance? that makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

again can you prove any of his abilities work on those who function on a different system of causality than he does and are fused with structures that are removed from the concept of time, till you can bud BB nopes anything he can do to her. obviously because none of his hax can affect characters with that kind of physology.

No, the burden is not on the person who asked for the proof it could be done to said character, obviously the person who is asking for the proof of someone's claim has zero obligation to uphold any kind of burden of proof. that makes no sense at all, you made the claim, i asked for proof and you provided none. so again, prove that it can paralyze digital lifeforms or you are just making a baseless assumption with nothing to support it, just because it can paralyze one thing does not me it can paralyze something different.

so again -no proof that he could resist BB's information manipulation was provided -no proof that he could even affect her was provided -abilities that were brought up that don't give him a slight edge in the battle were brought up

I'll go back to what i said earlier, BB eats everything he throws at her and then twists every aspect about him with her information manipulation. ah which by the way were never countered, lol.

It proves that the hax is beyond normal 2-A. The gods of Blazblue weren't able to rewrite the soul hax out with Phenomena Intervention.

The infinite memories and information is on a 2-A level since it's from all the infinite realities in the Blazblue universe.

Being in a different cause and effect system doesn't make her hard to hit. And again Type 4 Acausals is nothing new to Hazama.

How ironic, you're the one making baseless assumptions that because she's made of Data that she cannot be paralyzed when nothing has been proven that she resists it whatsoever.

>>No Proof

>>Explains where the Information Manipulation resistance comes from.

10/10 logic

Yes they were countered. You just didn't bothered to counter the points that I brought up with any of his hax being on that level. and his resistance also being on that level.

We should probably slow this thread down, since there was a major discovery made with regards to BB. Turns out her humanoid cyberframe is just an avatar of her true form within imaginary numbers space

How many ******* BB threads are there gonna be holy shit? I swear to god there seems to be a weekly BB CRT.

so you've established that the verse is 2-A great, however... i never denied it was so this is kinda ya know Irrelevant

look, i never said it would make her hard to hit, if you go back and read what i said, i said that she would eat anything that he throws at her aka referring to the fact that that she would not be affected by it whatsoever. How has he dealt with type 4 Acausality? because i doubt he's killed or beaten anyone who is removed from the concept of time, till then nothing he can do can affect her.

its not a baseless assumption because you are assuming that just because its paralysis it can paralyze things like data, I am assering that that is a baseless assumption that has no basis towards it until one is provided, the burden of proof is on you to substantiate your claim that he can paralyze data, because you claimed he could, do. you. get. it. now? I'll repeat it again you are making a claim with no substantiation and i am asking you to substantitate it and rather than doing so you are reversing the burden of proof onto me

The information manipulation of PI that i said could be done by basic CCC master? aka humans? thats laughable BB's is vastly more potent than that, and that point was never refuted, because you know there are different potencies to hax right?

"Yes they were countered. You just didn't bothered to counter the points that I brought up with any of his hax being on that level." I was obviously mistaken and only read his P&A's and when i show that by not bringing it up again you expect me to bring it back up again? what?

also, I'm seeing this pattern of the same people commenting on these threads, if you think its such a big stomp and BB has no way to counter him, why do you not acknowledge that, it seems to me you're trying to add free wins to your characters page, kind of a yikes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back