• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the only fight he has was against Ren at the end of kei route as a sensory (idk the details forgot but he didn't seem to get hit in the slightest) also BUMP

Well according to Ren none of his attacks was hitting it's like he was ghost or mere image back then although Reinhard also attacked him with his spear but Merc was laughing afterwards it did not scratch him

Well he did just laugh off a bloodlusted strike from rein with spear so i guess he can void that??

tbf rein did kill methuselah who is made of literal darkness and to the point machina cannot land a hit on him until rein spear GG

There's a difference between a being of darkness, and a being of nothingness though. Especially in fiction.

Merc is more like made of nothingness all Ren\Kei\shirou attacks didn't do anything to him and same for Rein attack it did nothing yet again according to Ren it feel he wasn't there in first place

if so does BB have a way to deal with merc's nothingness phase? (reminds me of muso tensei now OVO)

Machina is the only one capable of killing Methuselah (apart from Reinhard) but he got trolled by the barrier Albino Creator did. LDO were casually getting stomped left and right by Lui, until Reinhard came and gave him the Reinhard for reasons above bullshit and removed all of the mystery he had, leaving him dying.

Methu and Karl are two different thing, one is darkness itself,a god that is part of Mercurius, an ancient god who's mystery is IIRC stated to be unmatched by the other Ancient Gods (Earth Mother for exemple), embodying his father (Mercurius...yeah i said that) stubborn nature , the other one is a sensory of a god, being made of nothingness.

From her profile, it seems she isn't capable of taking down Karl, Karl only offensive and helpful power is BFR.

Causality Manipulation? Law Manipulation? There's a few things I can see potentially incapacitating him, even if he is nothingness

doesn't law manipulation is via her authority which was established sensory have stronger "authority" due to originating from the hadou causality idk how the application works in this

It's to do with her ability to re write the "game rules" of reality via the Bishop's staff. Pretty sure its more to do with her being an AI than her authority

i told ya i'm just the OP to clarify things so I'm gonna be the guy to get some things out the way but ultimately just the guy to sort out votes

SITHISIT said:
Is Mercurius of Earth?
if so BB gives him a nice taste of authority
I think Mercurius entered Satanels universe from another universe and time so he was never of earth originally

this is a sensory though aka a person born from earth however a sensory is a soulless avatar of the god so the sensory should be able to resist authority that much we got

I think Mercurius entered Satanels universe from another universe and time so he was never of earth originally

I didn't think it was working in the first place anyway.

Just a slight misconception (i guess?), Mercurius was born out of Saltanel paradox of "existing outside of the Throne" and because of Saltanel law, it cannot tolerate flaws of others and even his own, and because of this any god can take the Throne without even having the need to fight him.

... why is BB-married-with Reinhard? is it because Reinhard's and EMIYA/nameless's seiyuu are the same person? but iirc only Meltlilith that have any sort of feeling for naameless-archer. while BB's love is exclusively for senpai (player character... which doesn't even have seiyuu X0 ).

anyway, I kinda forgot if BB can be scaled to amaterasu or not (it would help). BB have this 'infinite time' thing and see 'observed world' as 'recorded world', thus giving her some degree of precog (besides mooncell itself being capable to simulate many outcomes inside itself too).

But Rein once said that it'd be weird if Merc have things he doesn't know, implying Merc have some kind of omniscience.

BB authority won't work on him, but there's possibility BB can survive being bfr'd (how would Merc go about bfr-ing her anyway?) because as someone has pointed out, she can survive inside imaginary space.

I... vote for draw.

... maybe leaning slightly for Merc because he's such a trap :p

I mean, Mercurius has lived several eternities, if I recall correctly, and his Briah will just reset literally everything if he dies without being in the arms of Marie. He can also just resist most of what she can do and do most of what she can do.

wrong that's his god form and sensory doesn't have briah only god form (sensory is used in the fight right now not hadou)

no he doesn't have a briah snake is a "pure" god aka he only has atziluth

@Red

Will you feel better if I vote? I would vote, but I'm literally lost here. One side says he has this and that, the other side says he doesn't have that in this form.

50/50 to me too... i'm gonna go inconclusive (unless my vote has already been counted then :p)

It's really whoever brings the hammer down first.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
@Red

Will you feel better if I vote? I would vote, but I'm literally lost here. One side says he has this and that, the other side says he doesn't have that in this form.
yeah i need a fight settled lol and well here is the fact merc DOESN'T have any BS he would have in his 1-A form so ignore the moves he has

ok so

4 for inconclusive

1 (2? idek if i should take hadou's reason just tell me cause debunked once shouldn't be counted) merc

0 BB (O_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back