• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB (Fate/Extra CCC) vs UEG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired

UEG vs BB

jUdWmvI.png

VS

tUZdhMZ.jpg

Is the whole tier 2-A List just messed up lol?

Can madoka even do anything to Transformer gain?

BB blitzes, I don't recommend having BB jump that far up the list yet, should probably start with Archie Sonic characters
In all honesty; UEG should far and away blitz BB. But I wasn't the one who made the profiles; and revisions are going to happen sooner or later to hopefully fix that.

🤷

In all honesty; UEG should far and away blitz BB. But I wasn't the one who made the profiles; and revisions are going to happen sooner or later to hopefully fix that.

🤷

How does UEG blitz?

BB has immeasurable reactions and thought based hax

How does UEG blitz?

BB has immeasurable reactions and thought based hax
I didn't say she does. I said she should, two different things. Basically; I'm saying that there's some problems with UEG's profile.

For example, there's no way UEG isn't sevral orders of magnitude faster than the Heavenly Record Eater. She can grow to a size several orders of magnitude larger than the "2-A Heavenly Record Multiverse" Which in itself is actually larger than baseline 2-A.

I don't think you can get faster immeasurable speed by being bigger
I think you can.

Like. A Galaxy sized character would get MFTL+ simply because to substantially move any part of their body it requires speed that tremendous.

Even then she would still be way faster than baseline immeasurable. Her battle with Toichiro is almost quite literally described as a battle of stacking infinities on top of 2-A and immeasurable. Just without the "Infinitely superior" statement to full on push it into 1-B territory.

"Hmm. It was kind of fun, so I went along with it, but I got bored. This is just like a child's game of arguing about barriers that can prevent anything, beams that can break through those barriers, and barriers that can prevent even more barriers. I don't know what I'm doing anymore .I made a mistake in moving at the wrong time."

They start just outside a multiverse, then destroy the multiverse while moving on to "higher-order" multiverses with different laws. Rinse and Repeat. And it apparently went on long enough to mentally exhaust them iirc.

"Hmm. It was kind of fun, so I went along with it, but I got bored. This is just like a child's game of arguing about barriers that can prevent anything, beams that can break through those barriers, and barriers that can prevent even more barriers. I don't know what I'm doing anymore .I made a mistake in moving at the wrong time."

They start just outside a multiverse, then destroy the multiverse while moving on to "higher-order" multiverses with different laws. Rinse and Repeat. And it apparently went on long enough to mentally exhaust them iirc.
Getting A Wild Last Boss Appeared flashbacks to Ruphas and Alovenus using attacks that block anything, penetrate any barrier, absolutely kill in one hit, absolute immortality, instilling the concept of defeat, resisting whatever setting is imposed, destroying the multiverse, higher-dimensions etc.

Last edited:
If she is, then how will BB exactly affect her? Hell, if she is above baseline, then wouldn't she technically Incon pretty much anyone that can't affect her? Can't she incon madoka or DnD characters?
Imo it sounds like the whole 2-A list needs some rematches for proper placements

Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2; Managed to keep existing even after being conceptually destroyed by Rick's sword. A true God doesn't require its body, mind, soul or concept to exist)
Pretty sure this description is just normal NEP type 2,also in the Nonexistent Physiology page they don't even classify types of NEP type 2 so how could we know who is baseline or not?

Pure Nonexistence (Nonexistence without any set definition to explain it)
but this is normal NEP type 2 too since all NEP type 2 beings lack their own concept so there is not any definition to explain them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back